TIAI December 25

2»

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    In both pictures he has a sly look on his face. Like the one on the left is saying "Can you feel it?" and the one on the right is saying "Keep your head up."
    <br /><br />exactly :mrgreen:
  • all of the references to black or white when seems sometimes that all there is in this alot of gray area.
  • I think blue may be important.  I forgot to mention this before.  The "Michael" album is blue.    The age of aquarius is coming.  Aqua means water and it can also mean a blue color.    Also, there's the photo with Michael with the blue circle on his eye.  Does this mean the planet earth ?  The earth looks like a blue marble.  <br /><br />Happy Holidays<br /><br /> 
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Merry christmas TS ;D
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Hi TS  :) Really not sure how to interpret this redirect... the mistletoe, can it somehow represents the Tree of Life in this period? Maybe far-fetched. Sure there is one Michael (black) who is more “prominent” and I want to say “real” while the other one (white) is like “occupying a backseat” and like "less real/present" almost in other dimension (sorry have no better way to tell). Just an observation.  :D
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Merry Christmas Family! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day with your families! Sending you all LOVE and Blessings!<br /> bearhug  bearhug
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    We don't want a lot for Christmas<br />there is just one thing we need <br />We don't care about the presents<br />Underneath the Christmas tree<br />We just want your love to glow<br />More than you will ever know<br />Make our wish come true<br />All we want for Christmas is you!!!!<br /><br />Merry Christmas everybody :-*
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1324853178:
    <br />Hi TS  :) Really not sure how to interpret this redirect... the mistletoe, can it somehow represents the Tree of Life in this period? Maybe far-fetched. Sure there is one Michael (black) who is more “prominent” and I want to say “real” while the other one (white) is like “occupying a backseat” and like "less real/present" almost in other dimension (sorry have no better way to tell). Just an observation.  :D<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Pulgar-arriba.jpg
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Thank you Paula to have voiced your acknowledgment in a such "prominent" manner!  lolol/
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    TY Larry
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Interesting choice for today's redirect. I know my christmas wish , but if I say it, it won't come true right?  :P Merry Christmas TS & Michael. Love you both <3  :D
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    @TS...thanks for the redirect  ;))...very interesting pic.<br /><br />I hope you're having a wonderful Christmas and that some of your wishes have come true.<br /><br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • Merry Christmas everybody!  :)
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1324847738:
    <br />I think blue may be important.  I forgot to mention this before.  The "Michael" album is blue.    The age of aquarius is coming.  Aqua means water and it can also mean a blue color.    Also, there's the photo with Michael with the blue circle on his eye.  Does this mean the planet earth ?  The earth looks like a blue marble.  <br /><br />Happy Holidays<br /><br />  <br />
    <br />interesting
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    <br />mVjw-19e-1.jpg<br /><br />MJ is under the mistletoe which is for  :-* :D !<br /><br /><br />
    Gwynned<br />[color=rgb(51, 51, 51)][size=9pt]I gotta say....I was hoping fpr a Christmas surprise!  Michael has an interesting look in both of these photos.  Is it me, or does he look like the cat who just swallowed the mouse so to speak?  And what are we to make of the black and white MJ's?  Since it is Christmas, the day celebrating the birth of Jesus, is the redirect pointing to the controversy over whether or not Jesus was black or white?[/size][/color]<br />
    <br />[size=9pt]Neither Front nor TS make any reference to Jesus on Christmas Day. That’s says something to me.[/size]<br />[size=9pt][/size]<br />[size=9pt][/size]<br />[size=9pt]I thought this was pretty cool:<br />[/size][size=9pt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CW3OBk_7Rg&feature=player_embedded#! [/size]
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    MJonmind, that's probably due to the fact that 99% of Christmas' origin has nothing to do with Christianity.
  • Nope, it sure hasn't......or? Ealy christianity was opressed in Rome, christians were hiding in catacombs until suddenly, in the third century, christianity was made state religion in Rome 380a.c.<br />Later on, the roman empire would christianize the rest of Europe where the hednoes had their fiests and rituals. In order to make the people more wellwilling towards christianity the romans set the date for the christian fiests approximately around the dates for the hedno-fiests, for christmas it was 24. december, not at all far from the hedno midwinter party on 21. december, one of the biggest fiests to celebrate the turn of sun rythm towards light. 
  • on 1324878316:
    <br />
    on 1324847738:
    <br />I think blue may be important.  I forgot to mention this before.  The "Michael" album is blue.    The age of aquarius is coming.  Aqua means water and it can also mean a blue color.    Also, there's the photo with Michael with the blue circle on his eye.  Does this mean the planet earth ?  The earth looks like a blue marble.  <br /><br />Happy Holidays<br /><br />  <br />
    <br />interesting<br />
    <br /><br />Interesting indeed. Obviously, the color blue has been present. I noticed that the stage lights in This Is It were mainly blue, The cover of  the "Immortal" Deluxe edition album is blue too. Maybe because I'm blue oriented, as blue is my fav color, I'm more focused on the color, but as far as I've seen MJ's paintings and drawings I've noticed more blue present than other colors. <br /><br />
    Blue symbolism provides a fascinating look at one of the most prevalent and beloved colors around the world. Blue symbolism affects many areas of life, including clothing choices, language and cliches, interior design, art, religion and health. Although blue is even more popular in the western world than is other areas of the world, blue skies and blue water are full of positive meaning in every culture. We are, after all, living on the "blue planet." <br /><br />Blue symbolism associates blue with freedom, strength and new beginnings. Blue skies are emblematic of optimism and better opportunities. Blue is the color of loyalty and faith. Blue is power. Blue is also the color of protection. Blue symbolism is nearly universal in meaning. As a result, blue is used in national flags and symbols around the world, including the flag of the United Nations. <br />http://livingartsoriginals.com/infobluesymbolism.htm<br />
    and blue means truth.<br /><br />MJonmind wrote:
    MJ is under the mistletoe which is for  :-* :)  !
    <br /> ;D <br />to MJ:  :-*<br /><br />L.O.V.E.
  • [size=14pt]"In the earliest tradition of the Church, the Blessed Virgin Mary is shown wearing a red outer garment to symbolize her humanity. Her blue inner garment, seen at the wrists and neckline of the iconic image, symbolizes her sanctity. In the earliest tradition of the Church, Jesus is clothed in the opposite, a blue outer garment as a symbol of His divinity and a red inner garment as a symbol of His humanity."[/size]
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    @<;br /><br />Merry Cristmas to my  dear Family and to TS especially!!<br /><br />P.s.  Please forgive my exceptionaly poor english tdy(( - its late night in NY, cant thinking straigt anymore on my not native language.<br />Blessings!!..