TIAI January 1

2»

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1325448714:
    <br />Oh, okay, I posted before seeing the rest of your response. <br />
    <br /><br />And I posted before I saw your second post lol   ;D
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    We have to pray and be better persons.<br />What we are living is not a joke.
  • It appears that Anonymous is helping on that front.  People are beginning to realize that standing against something in numbers can and will will bring about change.  More and more people are getting tired of being in that 99 percentile.  If these peaceful uprisings continue and strengthen in numbers, the NWO will have to fall. They can only survive if we continue to allow them to take and take from us, standing on our backs to make them strong and keep us weak.  We have more power than we give ourselves credit for.  To say I’m not going to take it anymore and not do anything to solidify that affirmation gains nothing.  We’ve got to get off all fours and stand on our own 2 feet and show the one percenters that they need us more than we need them.  The time is now.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1325442884:
    <br /><br /><br />
    on 1261470620:
    <br />TIAI Revealed, Part 9: Today is 12-21-2009  (R49)<br /><br />In this final part, we are going to be examining once again the “2012” film—especially as it relates to the concept of the end of the world on 12-21-2012, which is exactly three years from today.  The “2012” movie story starts in the year 2009, and ends in 2012.<br /><br />The “four years” that MJ mentioned in TII started in the spring of 2009 (when the “This Is It” concerts were in the planning stages); so we have already gone through the first year.  You could also think of the four years as ending on 9-9-09, 10-10-10, 11-11-11, and 12-12-12 (ten day countdown to 12-21-12).  Of course these are a little more than a year apart; but they are interesting numerology milestones in the four year process.<br /><br />-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -<br />“Can Ye Not Discern the Signs of the Times?”<br /><br />Jesus said: “… ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?” (Matthew 16:3).  Jesus also said: “… when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh [near], even at the doors.  … Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.  But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.” (Mark 13:29-32).<br /><br />So we don’t know the exact day or hour of the end of the world—maybe not even the exact year.  But if we can “discern the signs of the times”, we should be able to know when it is near!  The exact date of 12-21-2012 for the end of the world is fiction; it could happen on that date, but unlikely.  However the end of the world being near is a very real concept, and not merely fiction.  So let’s look at some of the “signs of the times”, which show that the end is near.<br /><br />Speaking of fleeing at the end of time, Jesus said: “But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the Sabbath day:  For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.” (Matthew 24:20,21).  Did you know that 12-21-2012 will be the first day of winter (northern hemisphere)?  And did you know that 12-21-2012 will be a Friday?  And did you know that in the Bible, the Sabbath day begins at sunset on Friday??  Is it a coincidence, that both of the things which Jesus mentioned (winter and Sabbath) will begin on the same day that the Mayan calendar ends?<br /><br />Again, this does not necessarily mean that the world will end on 12-21-2012; in fact, Jesus asked us to pray that we would not have to flee on that day.  Nevertheless, the fact that all these things line up on the same day is almost certainly a clue (sign) that the end is near.<br /><br />The NWO is another huge sign that the end is near.  It was prophesied nearly 2,000 years ago in the book of Revelation; read the whole book, especially the last half—and most particularly Revelation chapters 17 & 18.  Here are a couple verses: “These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.  These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them:” (17:13,14).<br /><br />Also very well known, from the book of Revelation, is 666 and the mark of the beast (see Revelation 13 & 14).  The mark is related to finances: “And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark …” (13:17).<br /><br />Surely you know that USA has the largest economy in the world.  But did you know that S&P 500 (not Dow) is “the most reliable measure of the broader market” {http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=7468215}?  And did you know that the S&P 500 hit a low of 666 this year on 3-6-09 {http://www.menafn.com/qn_news_story.asp?StoryId=%7bD2687B35-8BC2-4AA9-A2D4-A004E3E15AF1%7d}; even the date is similar to 666 (subtract 3 from the last digit, and add it to the first digit).  This was the bottom point in the worst US recession since the great depression; and in fact many people were calling it the verge of financial “Armageddon” (another end-of-the-world term from Revelation).  What does this mean?  Surely, it is another sign that the end is near.<br /><br />Daniel 12:4 says that in “… the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.”  Do we see that today?  Travel on a major scale, the likes of which has never existed before in human history.  And also there is increasing knowledge in many areas, never before known to man.  In fact the internet, a major source of knowledge, has only come into normal household use in the last decade or two.  Furthermore, the speed that we can now share information on the internet (through videos, pictures, etc) is something that we couldn’t do just a few years ago.<br /><br />Another sign of the end is many natural disasters (see Matthew 24:7; Mark 13;8; Luke 21:11; etc).  Did you know that earthquakes (along with other disasters) are on the increase?  {http://earthquake.usgs.gov/}<br /><br />As mentioned already (see R47), the Ark of the Covenant plays a major role near the end of time.  Again, stayed tuned to TIAI for more info on the Ark; this will certainly happen well before 12-21-2012.<br /><br />And what about the Mayan calendar ending on 12-21-2012, should we entirely dismiss this?  Again, maybe nothing will happen on that exact day—perhaps not even in that year; but especially in light of all the other signs, it is pretty evident that the Mayans did not miss the end of the world by centuries, or even decades.  Sometimes I think that the ancient civilizations had more true wisdom than modern man, with all his boasted technology and science.<br /><br />-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -<br />“The Son of Man Cometh at an Hour When Ye Think Not.”<br /><br />“Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.” (Luke 12:40; see 12:46; Matthew 24:50).  “… the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.  For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.” (1 Thessalonians 5:2,3; see Luke 17:26-30).<br /><br />Different people have different concepts—even within Christianity—about the end of the world: when it will happen, how it will happen, etc.  And other religions also have their concepts of the end of time.  But most people in most religions are realizing that the world is on the verge of some major change; that is just too obvious to hide.<br /><br />And for those who think that there will be at least seven more years before the end, be careful.  Maybe there will be, but maybe not.  Remember that the Jews—even Christ’s own disciples—thought that prophecy was yet to be fulfilled, before the Messiah would come; and yet the prophecy had already been fulfilled, and they didn’t recognize it (see Malachi 4:5; Matthew 17:10-13; etc).<br /><br />-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -<br />“There Shall Come in the Last Days Scoffers”<br /><br />“Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,  And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.” (2 Peter 3:3,4; see 3:5,6).<br /><br />Scoffing is another major sign that the end is near.  Just because there have been false alarms in the past, doesn’t mean that the real thing will never come.  So don’t be too quick to join in with the scoffing attitude.<br /><br />And don’t be over confident in what the media or scientists tell you (that it’s not the end of the world); often scientists are right, but they have also been wrong at times (see 1 Timothy 6:20).<br /><br />Scientists were wrong in the days of Noah; they told everyone not to worry about any flood, because it had never rained before and “all things [would] continue as they were from the beginning of the creation” (see Genesis 2:5; 2 Peter 3:3-6).  So of all the people in the antediluvian world: only eight refused to believe the scientists, and decided to get into the ark of safety.<br /><br />Do you think that the flood is just a myth?  Jesus took it literally, and used it as an example of how people would be at the end of the world: “And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.  They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.” (see Matthew 24:37-39; Hebrews 11:7; 1 Peter 3:20; 2 Peter 2:5; etc).  Again, stay tuned to TIAI: and soon you will see abundant evidence that the flood of Noah literally happened—similar to the final scenes in the “2012” movie.<br /><br />-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -<br />This Is REALLY It!<br /><br />The end of the world is near: whether you want it or not, whether you believe it or not, whether you’re ready or not—the end of the world is coming, soon and very soon!  This is big; this is huge; this is colossal; in fact, it really doesn’t get any bigger than this!!!  And once again, from the London press conference {http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1znYaU0oeo&feature=PlayList&p=4337629E8ED55A02&index=4}: “This is it, I mean this is REALLY it; this is the final — this is the FINAL curtain call.”<br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />It is true the plans for the new world order fulfilled biblical prophecy, the moral bankruptcy of our society is well documented.<br /><br />All "things which must happen soon ... " (Revelation 1:1) that John reveals, none is more intriguing and astounding that the vision of "the Beast" of chapter 13 of Revelation. This is not the first time she has appeared to biblical prophets. On the basis of the detail, it is clear that this is the same creature frightening whose description has already been registered three times. John personally had seen him twice. Daniel had also seen..<br /><br /><br /><br />The world does not end in 2012, there is talk of an awakening of conscience of the human being, i hope that this will occur and that people begin to realize what is happening
    lol<br />still can't help thinking if the 999th day from death will be of any relevance
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I doubt the "end of the world" is happening this year and Nostradamus has been interpretated as it comes (ala barnum´s syndrome). So, no worries. Another thing is being realistic. Look how Iran, Israel and USA are now phucking around--> WW3? Let´s hope not. Why can´t governments be at peace? Those people have the finger ready to push on the red button...hope they got a nice day before deciding going further.<br /><br />12:21 reminds me the time discussed in am ambo thread.
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    on 1325458611:
    <br />lol<br />still can't help thinking if the 999th day from death will be of any relevance <br />index.php?action=dlattach;topic=21803.0;attach=2741;image<br />
    <br /><br /> :lol:
  • Happy New Year to everyone.  In my honest opinon I do not think that the world will end in the sense that everyone thinks. I think that the old systems of things that were done in the past will no longer be.  As to the infamous predictions of Nostramadus, in my honest opinion he was only seeing with his third eye what would happened if mankind would continue on the path that they are going. Therea are so many variables nd altnernate paths that can be taken. But we all can agree that if mankind continue on the path we are on down then that dreadful results will occur. I think that what the messge is that when that day come, will we be able to say that we done the best that we can  and are please with the work that we have done in ths lifetime. If we can say yes, then there is nothing and I mean not a thing in the world that we should be afraid of. I think that it was stated a long time ago regarding S.T.U.D.Y..  And from what I took from that thread was this.  IF we can look back on our lives when questioned and state with convictions that we done the best that we can  and that we dealt with situattions in life  with the best intentions and look then no one can tell you that your life was meaningless. And that you knew in your heart that you did what you were put on this earth for then there is nothing that can be said. Study your life, take a look back and reflect on the many things that went on in your life and how it was dealt. So when that day comes and The Powers That B Asked  you do you believe you lived your life to the best of your abilities, you can say with conviction YES I HAVE!  IT IS ALL ABOUT THE MAN IN THE MIRROR, it has been in the past, it is now and it will be in the future. Look in to the mirror of our soul and asked yourself. Did I Listened to what my soul was telling me?  Did I Observe what was going on in the world through the eyes of my soul? Did I verfied with convictions that a change needs to be made starting with me? Did I go about executing those changes in me?  Just like Michael stating it is all about L.O.V.E.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1325458611:
    <br />lol<br />still can't help thinking if the 999th day from death will be of any relevance<br />
    <br /><br />March, 20th is the 999th day I think. ;)<br />And that picture...  lolol/
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    on 1325448786:
    <br />
    on 1325448618:
    <br />So being passive is all it takes :?:  No action required on our part, just sit and wait?  Isn’t that what has allowed the NWO to further its causes thus far?  I am now officially and totally confused.  :?<br />
    <br /><br />No, on the contrary, we should warn and tell people about this illusion world. We are the ones who are going to awake the rest of humanity. We shouldn't sit and wait. It's in our hands.<br />
    <br />I think back to the very early days of the hoax ['09]. We looked at food additives, flouridation of our water supplies, the global financial crisis and who was pulling these strings and manipulating the system we found ourselves to be a part of. Two years down the road, have we put into practice things that we were able to do such as have a vegetable garden and chooks if we were able to. Get out of debt or at least reduce our debts if we have mortgages by  downsizing [not buying into the propaganda that we have to have a big house and keep up with the Jones]. Also having a supply of non perishable foods and water, candles, torches and battery powered radio put aside for emergencies if needed. I call this not being fearful, but being practical and prepared in a worse case scenario. Then there is the much deeper subject of getting the man in the mirror and his or her neighbours and friends prepared for such a time.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1325469823:
    <br />
    on 1325458611:
    <br />lol<br />still can't help thinking if the 999th day from death will be of any relevance<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />March, 20th is the 999th day I think. ;)<br />And that picture...  lolol/<br />
    <br /><br />March 20, 2012 is the vernal equinox, which is 9 months (or 277 days) before December 21, 2012 , the winter solstice.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    [size=10pt]People are doing something about it......people have a voice.  We no longer are going to take it .....[/size]<br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /> />
    www.thisisalsoit.com<br /><br />I was looking at this image again and decided to try and figure out the angle of the clock hands.  I came up with 114 degree angle - going on the fact that a circle has 360 degrees and dividing it by 60 (number of minutes in an hour), which is 6.  The number of minutes between the two hands is 19 (the hour hand at 2 minutes past 12, the minute hand on 21) so times that (19) by 6 (as the degreed angle between each minute would be 6) and I got 114.  360 / 60 * 19 = 114.  I hope that makes sense, sorry for all the parentheses.  The 911 call was made at 12:21 and the approximate time the ambulance arrived at UCLA was 1:14 pm.  Weird 'coincidence'.  However, having figured that out, I don't know what to make of that.  <br /><br />I hope the calculations are correct, it's very late.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    I'd get to bed if I were you Andrea!
    lol
    :lol: Thank you and goodnight!
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    this video,makes it clearer to me what michael is telling us....corruption is all around us,sueezing us tighter all the time,controlling our every move....we are the ones with the power because there are more of "us" than there are "them"...they just dont want us to "see" that...WAKE UP PEOPLE ....
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Usually every New Years this movie is shown on TV.  I've always loved it.  Could 'someone' be giving us clues of what is going on in our world?<br /><br /><br />I believe God inspires much more than just the Bible, in revealing important things to mankind.  TPTB like to pit 2 sides against each other such as blacks against whites, enjoy the fight, and gain financially by it.  But perhaps Michael is going to beat them at their game like in this movie.  It was directed by John Landis a year after doing Thriller with MJ.<br /> michael-jackson/ <br /><br /><br /><br />
    [size=10pt]Trading Places[/size][size=10pt]is a 1983 American comedy film, of the [/size][size=10pt]genre, directed by [/size]John Landis[size=10pt], starring [/size]Dan Aykroyd[size=10pt]and [/size]Eddie Murphy[size=10pt]. It tells the story of an upper class commodities broker and a homeless street hustler whose lives cross paths when they are unknowingly made part of an elaborate bet. The storyline has been commented upon as a modern take on [/size]Mark Twain[size=10pt]'s classic 19th century novel [/size]The Prince and the Pauper, which itself was also a satire. Ralph Bellamy[size=10pt], [/size]Don Ameche[size=10pt], [/size]Denholm Elliott[size=10pt]and [/size]Jamie Lee Curtis[size=10pt]also star.[/size]<br /> <br /> Plot<br />  [size=10pt]Duke brothers Randolph (Ralph Bellamy) and Mortimer (Don Ameche) own Duke & Duke, a successful commodities brokerage[/size] in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Holding opposing views on the issue of nature versus nurture, they make a wager and agree to conduct an experiment switching the lives of two people at opposite sides of the social hierarchy and observing the results. They witness an encounter between their managing director—the well-mannered and educated Louis Winthorpe III (Dan Aykroyd), engaged to the Dukes' grand-niece Penelope Kristin Holby—and a poor street hustler named Billy Ray Valentine Eddie Murphy; Valentine is arrested at Winthorpe's insistence because of a suspected robbery attempt. The Dukes decide to use the two men for their experiment.<br /><br />[size=10pt]Winthorpe is publicly framed as a thief and drugs are planted on him when he is arrested. He is fired from his job, his bank accounts are frozen, and he is denied entry to the Duke-owned town-house where he resides. He befriends a prostitute named Ophelia [/size]Jamie Lee Curtis who allows him to stay at her apartment on the condition of receiving a reward once he re-establishes himself in society. Winthorpe soon finds himself ostracized and abandoned by Penelope and his former friends. Meanwhile, claiming to operate an assistance program for the underprivileged, the Dukes bail Valentine out of jail, install him in Winthorpe's position at the company and give him use of Winthorpe's home. Valentine quickly becomes well-versed in the business and acts well-mannered, even applying his street smarts to the job.<br /><br />[size=10pt]During the firm's Christmas party, Winthorpe is caught planting drugs in Valentine's desk in a desperate attempt to get his job back. After Winthorpe flees, Valentine hides in a bathroom stall to smoke a joint [/size]he took from the desk. The Dukes enter the bathroom and, unaware of Valentine's presence, discuss in detail the outcome of their experiment and settle their wager for $1. Valentine overhears their exchange and learns that the Dukes have no intention of keeping him in the job due to his race. Valentine decides to seek out Winthorpe.<br />[size=10pt]Having unsuccessfully attempted suicide by shooting himself with a semi-automatic pistol (which fails to go off till after he throws it away), Winthorpe again attempts suicide in Ophelia's apartment by overdosing on pills. Valentine, Ophelia and Winthorpe's former butler Coleman Denholm Elliott[/size]) nurse him back to health and inform him of the Dukes' experiment. On television, they learn of a Clarence Beeks Paul Gleason) transporting a secret report on orange crop forecasts. Winthorpe and Valentine recall large payments made to Beeks by Duke & Duke and realize that the Dukes are planning to obtain this report to corner the market on frozen orange juice. The group agrees to disrupt their plan as revenge.<br /><br />[size=10pt]Learning of Beeks' travel plans, the four get aboard his train (aboard which a New Year's Eve costume party is also being thrown) to switch the report in Beeks' possession with a forgery. Beeks uncovers their scheme and attempts to kill them. He fails, because of the interference of a drunken partier in a gorilla costume, and is subdued, and the group dress him in a gorilla costume and lock him in a cage with a real gorilla. The forgery is then delivered to the Dukes, while Winthorpe and Valentine head to the [/size]World Trade Center to buy out the Dukes, Coleman and Ophelia providing the necessary money.<br /><br />[size=10pt]On the commodities trading floor at Four World Trade Center, the Dukes commit all their holdings (Randolph doing so against Mortimer's advice) to buying frozen concentrated orange-juice futures contracts[/size]; other traders follow their lead, inflating the price. Before the real crop report is declassified, Valentine and Winthorpe sell futures heavily at the increased price. After the forecast that the orange crop will be normal, the price of orange-juice futures plummets. Valentine and Winthorpe successfully cover their short sales, turning a profit of more than three hundred million American dollars. <br /><br />The Dukes fail to meet a margin call and are ruined, being left owing three hundred and ninety-four million American dollars for futures now worth a fraction of what they contracted to pay. Valentine and Winthorpe explain to the Dukes that they had made a wager on whether they could get rich while making the Dukes poor simultaneously. Valentine collects $1 from Winthorpe (who had believed their revenge plan would fail) while Randolph collapses holding his chest, a heart attack having seized him, and Mortimer shouts angrily at his brother about their failed plan.<br />[size=10pt]Beeks and the gorilla are last seen being loaded onto a ship headed to Africa, while Valentine, Winthorpe, Ophelia, and Coleman relax on a luxurious yacht in an un-named tropical locale.  [/size]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trading_Places<br />
    <br /><br /> <br />Here is the trailer:<br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjDbJQKDXCY<br /><br /><br />In this clip Aykroyd and Murphy are teaming up to destroy the 2 rich guys who were betting on them for a dollar.<br /><br />This is really cool/strange, because they get out of a taxi that says, “LOVE”, and then they walk by the 2 trade centre buildings while one says you won’t believe the carnage that will take place here, and talk about destroying the enemy.<br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSZKDkLgzhk&feature=related<br /><br /><br />Does someone know how to link to the actual movie such as part 1?  Thanks!  I recommend watching it for maybe more clues.<br /><br /><br />Sweet dreams Andrea! <br /><br /><br />KittyHugsBear.gif
  • I know for certain that this hoax has changed me a great deal. Being from an island, its usually pretty easy to stay away from a commercial lifestyle. But even where I'm from is becoming overpopulated and the big chain restaurants and department stores are starting to move in. No one wants it, but too many people think they have no voice. The neighborhood I grew up in used to be off the map and now its bringing in tourists. Soon enough, our beaches will be crowded and trashed, the traffic will be even more stressful, and any chance for an independent economy for the people will be gone. <br />I respect those who are apart of Occupy. No more sulking for me, I just want to become involved in stopping this colossal giants from destroying our families, communities, natural environment, and economy. I'm tired of seeing intelligent, well rounded people lose their family businesses and  end up working as a cashier at Wal Mart. I want to see small businesses. Maybe voting Republican isn't such a bad idea. I've witnessed too many times how most Democrats run the show: big government, Big Business, BIG SPENDING. Oppressing minorities with unlimited welfare checks to anyone who write their name, instead of to those who are physically or mentally incapable of working. Whats wrong with my country is that we are so well fed and taken care of my this big invisible (and sadly enabling) hand that when its time to break our backs over real labor we bitch and moan. Meanwhile, In Thailand there are floods and the Thai people continue working and struggling. <br />I haven't given up hope in MJ's return, but he never comes back into the public eye again, I wouldn't blame him. He's given an outstanding contribution to our culture and our way of thinking. Now, whatever this clocks means is irrelevant to me. I'm just living in the present time.
  • Hello TS-<br /><br />May you have a very PEACEful 2012. This clock reminds me of the fact that we are now in the year 2012 with 12/21/2012 being important in this hoax. It is part of what the world needs to see and be educated on. The clock is ticking and there is no more room for waiting for others to catch up. By any means necessary the truth must unfurl. We are now on a count down.  rr/<br /><br />I am glad to see that some people take this serious.<br /><br />
    <br />
    [size=12pt]Lift Your Head Up High<br />And Scream Out To The World<br />I Know I Am Someone<br />And Let The Truth Unfurl<br />No One Can Hurt You Now<br />Because You Know What's True<br />Yes, I Believe In Me<br />So You Believe In You<br />[/size]
    <br /><br />Mercy me-That is the best Wanna be Startin Something performance I have seen. I love the Loavers loafers and Gold outfit look.  :lol: ;) oops. I love the Confidence on MJ's face. 8-)<br /><br />I think this performance says alot about MJ's strength.  :!:
  • I have this whole concert on dvd.  It’s very good.
  • The times are a changing.