Autopsie report with the burn scar on the head ?

2»

Comments

• on 1320120919:
    <br />Strange, but if there was a condom catheter in place, why was their any urine in the bladder at all? Why wasn't it already drained out of the bladder?<br />
    <br /><br />No, urine would still be there same as it would be without the catheter, until the person had the need to urinate. Same as you or I- we go when we feel the need.The condom catheter simply sits over the end of the penis (sorry) and then the urine drains into a bag. They are normally used for short periods of time if the male patient is briefly immobilised but not incontinent.<br /><br />On the other hand, an indwelling catheter would have kept the bladder drained, as this is actually inserted into the urethra, up to the bladder. With this you feel no urge to urinate and the urine is constantly drained away without you being aware of it. More often used for incontinence (male and female) or immobile adult female patients.
  • on 1320133067:
    <br />No, urine would still be there same as it would be without the catheter, until the person had the need to urinate. Same as you or I- we go when we feel the need.The condom catheter simply sits over the end of the penis (sorry) and then the urine drains into a bag. They are normally used for short periods of time if the male patient is briefly immobilised but not incontinent.<br /><br />On the other hand, an indwelling catheter would have kept the bladder drained, as this is actually inserted into the urethra, up to the bladder. With this you feel no urge to urinate and the urine is constantly drained away without you being aware of it. More often used for incontinence (male and female) or immobile adult female patients.<br />
    <br /><br />Ahhh.. I gotcha! Thanks for clearing that up for me! Don't know why I thought about that last night - should've looked it up before speaking! Sorry
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    I always got the impression, Michael wore a tiny bandaid across the tip of his nose, to prevent it from expanding, when he wasn't performing. Most plastic surgeons out here would make your nose a bit smaller if you're under 50, because you'd "grow" into your nose, as you get older. Take a look at older people, who never had surgery - ears and noses are larger, than when they were younger.<br /><br />I don't trust 90% of what comes out of Arnie's mouth! He's a dermatologist, and here he's speaking about doing plastic surgeon stuff, without a license!? Acne, some fillers, sure. But NOT rebuilding a face! You need to have a lattice under the skin to hold the Restalin and such, or it won't hold - just drip down to the CHIN, and create JOWLS.  :evil: