TIAI December 26

1234568»

Comments

• Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    There is alot of info on this subject and I suggest everyone whose interested to research it. <br /><br />Edit: It is believed by many people that these civilizations were descendants of the Nephilim; hence the higher intelligence.
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    on 1325726565:
    <br />Suzy7,  Think about who could have built the pyramids and other amazing structures.  They must have had technology that we still don't have.    They also had pictures of  aliens and flying saucers in artwork and in various places.  Also, what about all the crop circles ?  There are many witnesses, and people who worked for the government etc. who have given interviews and wrote books.    Some may be fiction but I don't think they are all lying.  And what about ancient civilizations found such as Atlantis and other amazing structures around the world like Stonehenge for example.  Those stone pieces are HUGE and perfectly arranged. <br />
    <br /><br />GEOTHERMAL CONCRETE. That's how the Great Pyramids were constructed so quickly, with small blocks within. You can see in Heiroglyphics, palm fronds inbetween, as they pour. And, at the site. Each large concrete stone has even dispersal of fossils - that's how it's been determined it's cement!<br /><br />A guy now owns the patent, after taking core samples, and simply reverse engineering the process. Gypsum, Lyme, sand, water plus a few other natural products are needed, and the concrete reaches the temperature needed in the slurry, then it cools down - already in place!<br /><br />And please, please  keep ol' satan out of the picture, when you speak of Atlantis - they had nothing to do with him. The Eye of Horus is Egyptian, nothing to do with anything bad.<br /><br />Remember, some of these modern peeps have taken pieces of other books, sloppily pressed them together, and say, "Voila, it's new!" <br />The original books are out there, perhaps out of print. Find those, mostly by college professors, etc. I don't trust things coming out of viper's mouths, who have snake oil to sell! They pick pieces from all these different myths, religions, and don't even care that they're basically being a FALSE PROPHET by doing so, themselves. It's all about the all mighty dollar to them, remember that!
  • Here are two interesting articles I found.<br /><br />What  do you think about these two articles ?<br /><br />1.  Death of the Phoenix<br />    Atlantis Rising<br /><br />http://watch.pair.com/atlantis-rising/html<br /><br /><br />2.  And Sirius,Annunaki,Pyramid<br />    Ark of the Covenant<br /><br />www.greatdreams.com/covenant.htm<br /><br />They talk about the original ark from Atlantis and how it was a promise between the sons of god and the sons of men. <br /><br />Love
  • The first link did not work so I am trying it again.<br />If it doesn't work, try typing the name of the article on google.  It is very good with a lot of information about how the original ark was brought by the Anaki to Atlantis.  <br /><br />The article is called, Death of the Phoenix Rising <br /><br />www.watch.pair.com/atlantis-rising.html <br /><br />
  • I think Death of the Phoenix, Atlantis Rising is an occultist/illuminati paper.  The more I read from it the crazier it seems.  It's all their ideas/plans about how to take over the world !  They think Atlantis will rise again and they want the death of the U.S..  The U.S. is the Phoenix.  They talk about how they can change weather and hurricane Katrina was revenge for flooding Atlantis !!!!  Please read and help interpret this crazy stuff.  I was only looking for information about the ark of the covenant, but it appears to be associated with a lot of conspiracy/secret societies etc.  <br /><br /><br />Death of the Phoenix, Atlantis Rising<br />www.watch.pair.com/atlantis-rising.html <br /><br />
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    Dontwalkaway, I looked at some of the links you posted and I'm sure this is some of deception MJ was aware of; meaning the fake, deceptive Ark. The Ark created by the people of Atlantis is not the same as God's Ark obviously, which existed later. So that is why the distinction between "aliens have the Ark" and God's true Ark which later became Jesus, needs to be understood. That is why I said earlier *any* ark to be unveiled anywhere, will be a counterfeit and will not be God's Ark of the Covenant. So I wouldn't believe everything on that site; even IF it was true, it doesn't matter because it has nothing to do with the Ark mentioned in the Bible. <br /><br /> Paula made a good post somewhere in this thread about how an ark might be used as some part of the NWO agenda. We can't know until the time comes, if it ever does.<br /><br /> And as for the pyramids locations I was referring to earlier: I meant the pyramids are in alignment with the ley lines and the energies of the earth which has allowed them to withstand throughout thousands of years in good condition. Since scientists have only discovered information about ley lines and such, how did they know these things in ancient times? Unless they were the "non-human intelligent beings/angels" the Bible speaks of. They also knew more about different continents around the world; including their accurate use of Longitude and Latitude as depicted on ancient maps. Even maps made hundreds of years later weren't as accurate, nor did they "discover" certain parts of the world until much later. They also used "Spherical geometry", when again, hundreds of years later scientists believed our world to be flat. <br /><br /> But of course, they could have been just extremely intelligent and full of hidden knowledge ;). I've always been fascinated by ancient civilizations and Egypt especially.<br /><br />