Ron Paul & REVOLtion... Notice "LOVE" ... Michael's ....this is all for "LOVE&quo

LoveShyMichaelLoveShyMichael Posts: 471
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Ron Paul has been exposing truth during his road for presidency. Take a look at his apparel for shirts & sweatshirts. Ron Paul having "love" on his "revolution" is odd for presidency apparel. I know Ron Paul is our hope for change. And Michael's message.............this is all for LOVE.<br /><br />www.ronpaul.com/ron-paul-store/ron-paul-t-shirts/<br /><br />i tried to post the pics of his shirts showing the REVOLUTION...WITH THE LOVE BEING IN REVOLUTION..SPELT BACKWARDS.. if someone can post a pic of shirts that would be great. I'm still new at the pictures.<br /><br />

Comments

• The picture worked...........
  • Here's some more....
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Cool shirt, and use of the word,  "R LOVE ution"!<br /><br /><br />I haven't followed Ron Paul much, but here's an interesting video:<br /><br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxwNbwmOfQE
  • msgitmmsgitm Posts: 186
    I haven't paid much attention to the US election runs, frankly because I don't trust politicians, but Ron Paul may be the one good egg in the basket!  I like "TheAlexJonesChannel" on YT too!<br /><br />[embed=425,349]
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    I'm biggest skeptic and pessimist when it comes to politicians and elections.<br />They "sold" you Obama as "savior" after Bush bad times, now they are selling<br />you Paul as convenient "saviour" replacement after Obama bad times {while in reality<br />"bad times" are caused by same people who rule the world, presidents being nothing<br />but talking heads/puppets} , especially in the country with 2 party system! You WILL<br />vote for some republican now.<br />You'll have to vote for Paul as the rest didn't have such perfect campaign as Occupy Wall Street/Anonymous related one Paul got. I wish I was wrong and it's not another puppet<br />of same people and same old scheme taking place, but if he's not, he will end up like Kennedy <br />did, he's an old man after all, arranged "natural causes" come to mind. <br /><br />That reversed "love" thing was used in videos of that masked guy on youtube back then,<br />forgot what account name. So he was a part of Paul campaign as well, cleverly playing<br />with MJ fans as future voters? Oh well.
  • @Aidan...<br />I was never sold on Obama. He's just a puppet like the rest of them. Ron Paul is not a puppet. He speaks truth. Which most don't either want to believe or ignore. I've watched a few clips of mainstream media of the way they attack & distort Ron Paul. But if you want the truth of economic collaspe of USA... always look to alternative media.....like......www.alexjones.com...........www.infowars.com...........www.prisonplanet.com........www.naturalnews.com.....<br />I just thought Ron Paul using the Revolution "love" ...........was very different approach for presidency. But without a doubt Ron Paul is for real. He's not been bought & paid for by Wall Street thugs. The way Michael & Ron Paul approach "love" is just what this country needs.
  • As long as both Republican & Democrats are bought & paid for by Wallstreet, it doesn't matter what you vote. Its just like pro wrestling, they act like they are fighting against each other, But they are not. Both parties, Democrats & Republicans all for Wall Street. Federal Reserve the private banking system that has engeneered the collaspe of this country by design. Obama was just the perfect slick guy to sell the NWO & keep America living in fear. Just remember everytime the government is telling you that they are doing something to "make you safer against terrorists". trust me one more of our freedoms will be taken away, They won't be happy until they destroy America. Abolish the constitution & Bill of rights. Yes, we all know the polls are rigged & corrupt but we still have to put our voices out there & stand up against these corrupt scum bags. I have a grand son who is "brain damaged" ( fancy for autismn) by vaccines. I have to put word out there that vaccines are one way that these scum bags in FDA, CDC, doctors, big pharma, are able to dumb people down. Don't let our next generation "children" be victims. Just like what Michael was fighting for, I fight for my next generation, my grandkids, that I spread the word of dangers of vaccines. This is what the NWO is all about......de-population of the world, & keep you sick, so you go get vaccines are loaded from of toxins, & big pharma can keep you addicted to their painkillers.....this is part of thier agenda. Any parent or grand parent reading this,.....DO YOUR RESEARCH ON VACCINES!!! THEY ARE USELESS!! THEY ARE FULL OF TOXINS!! I have a grandson "brain damaged" by vaccines. He's 5 now, but everyday I see how happy of a kid he is. He didn't ask for this. Doesn't even realize that him not talking like the rest of us is caused by MURDERERS!!!  INTENTIONAL POISONING.....IT SICKENS ME!!!
  • on 1325412434:
    <br />I'm biggest skeptic and pessimist when it comes to politicians and elections.<br />They "sold" you Obama as "savior" after Bush bad times, now they are selling<br />you Paul as convenient "saviour" replacement after Obama bad times {while in reality<br />"bad times" are caused by same people who rule the world, presidents being nothing<br />but talking heads/puppets} , especially in the country with 2 party system! You WILL<br />vote for some republican now.<br />You'll have to vote for Paul as the rest didn't have such perfect campaign as Occupy Wall Street/Anonymous related one Paul got. I wish I was wrong and it's not another puppet<br />of same people and same old scheme taking place, but if he's not, he will end up like Kennedy <br />did, he's an old man after all, arranged "natural causes" come to mind. <br /><br />That reversed "love" thing was used in videos of that masked guy on youtube back then,<br />forgot what account name. So he was a part of Paul campaign as well, cleverly playing<br />with MJ fans as future voters? Oh well.<br />
    I agree with this post 100%.You cant trust any politicians these days.They say one thing and do the opposite.All of our presidents are mere puppets for the elite.He could be the antichrist for all we know.Trust no one but your heart and God,that is my approach.
  • Who's saying to trust politicans? WE all know they are not the ones running this country. The FEderal REserve, the private banking company. Guaranteed......the Elite are running scared. They know they've been exposed. Even if Ron Paul doesn't win because of the corrupt system. Between Alex Jones, & Ron Paul & other truthers out there, we have to continue to voice the truth, & stand up for our freedoms. Millions of people have been waking up everyday due to the truth being exposed. Even if you can do something in your area,, or city, stand up for "fluoride"..... the toxic waste being dumped into water supply. 7x more likely for cancer. Go to your local government officials. I'm currently taking the "flouride" issue to our city in Wisconsin. Please we're not just here because of Michael exposing corruptness. We all have to have a voice. USE IT!!!
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    on 1325552791:
    <br />Who's saying to trust politicans? WE all know they are not the ones running this country. The FEderal REserve, the private banking company. Guaranteed......the Elite are running scared. They know they've been exposed. Even if Ron Paul doesn't win because of the corrupt system. Between Alex Jones, & Ron Paul & other truthers out there, we have to continue to voice the truth, & stand up for our freedoms. Millions of people have been waking up everyday due to the truth being exposed. Even if you can do something in your area,, or city, stand up for "fluoride"..... the toxic waste being dumped into water supply. 7x more likely for cancer. Go to your local government officials. I'm currently taking the "flouride" issue to our city in Wisconsin. Please we're not just here because of Michael exposing corruptness. We all have to have a voice. USE IT!!!<br />
    <br /><br />Might I suggest you get a Brita pitcher? I use that to filter our water, and for our cats (they are quite sensitive). We have well water where I live, but unfortunately toxins have reached that level. I'm still not 100% sure about Flouride, as I know some helps with teeth from toothpaste.<br /> bearhug
  • @Tink........<br />I use filter for everything that uses water. As for flouride, it's toxic waste from the mine shafts. They have no where else to dump it, so they called it "flouride" & said it was good for your teeth. It's never been proven to have any benefit for your teeth what so ever. When it's transported, it's considerd a level
    highly toxic, it will eat a hole in cement. The men transporting it have to wear hazmat suits..........but hey go ahead dump it in the water supply.......let's call it "flouride". <br /><br />Tink go to www.naturalnews.com<br /><br />you will find all your truthful answers on HPV, vaccines, health, cancer. Research any health topic, Mike Adams (The Health Ranger) look his videos up on You Tube. You'll be amazed how much you've been lied to. The American people have to look for the truth.........you will not find any truth on any government site.
  • Water filters, such as Brita, do not filter out fluoride.  Only a reverse osmosis system will do that.
  • A filter won't filter it all. But it's better than not having no filter. You know it sucks that we have to jump thru hoops just to be healthy. This should come naturally, but because scum bags want to de-populate they dump it in our food & water supply. Sick deviants running this whole agenda. I don't want to make this a religious forum but sometimes I just ask myself........God why are you letting these scum bag deviant elites kill innocent people while the criminal murderers are allowed to kill.......The AMA..... ( American Murder Association).
  • I've looked into Ron Paul for some time. He is the ONLY honest politician out there fighting for the people. Can't buy that 76 year old hero off. The last non-puppet president was JFK. If your still not aware of Ron Paul at this point, get aware now. The Elite are very afraid of what he's doing. Despite treating him like a nutjob in the media and shutting him down whenever they can, limiting his airtime, he is STILL able to reach out to many during this process and get his ideas out to everyone and hopefully, sooner than later people will pick up on his realities. Ron Paul would have been our savior had he be elected as president. Unfortunately, we saw last week in the Iowa Caucauses that the election polls were altered, tweaked, cheated. Paul is a rockstar in Iowa, his strongest state and they made sure he didn't win it. The elite are just not gonna let it happen but people need to awaken much quicker.
  • AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    I'm so glad at least 1 person sees that RON PAUL the only one at this point to make a difference, if he can make it too the president. Yes, the Iowa polls we're totally rigged, corrupt as HELL. As soon as I listened to that episode on Alex Jones about the rigging of the polls, I was absolutely furious. If if Ron Paul doesn't make it to president because the elite as scared as HELL. If he doesn't win, because of absolute fraud, he'll be too old to run after that. But his son who is a Senator I feel will step up. The media lately has been trying to attack Jesse VEntura also. There has been talk on Alex Jones of either Jesse Ventura running with Ron Paul as Vice-President, if Ron Paul makes it that far, without the help of corrupt officials trying to destroy him at every whim. I also feel either if Ron Paul doesn't make president, I feel Jesse Ventura will do it, because of the latest slur on Jesse Ventura, if the "media whores" thought that would surpess Ventura they we're sadly mistaken, this will make him fight even more to take back our country. Thanks for seeing the light. Now lets wake up others that Ron Paul is the savior for this country. With JFK, yes we all know our government killed him, but back then no one questioned their government. Today, thanks to Alex Jones, Ron Paul, Jesse Ventura, & others believiing in our freedom we will not be blinded.....at least I wont.
  • Will Diebold Voting Machines Cheat Ron Paul Out Of 2nd Place In New Hampshire? <br />2008 scandal saw votes for Paul go uncounted<br /><br />Paul Joseph Watson<br />Infowars.com<br />Monday, January 9, 2012<br /><br />Given allegations of vote fraud in Iowa last week, in addition to the documented case of uncounted votes for Ron Paul during the 2008 New Hampshire primary, concerns are again running high amongst Ron Paul supporters that their candidate could be cheated out of a strong finish in Tuesday’s caucuses with the aid of notoriously suspect Diebold voting machines.<br /><br />Although Mitt Romney is expected to comfortably win the primary tomorrow, current polls show Ron Paul maintaining a strong second place.<br /><br />However, such polls counted for little in 2008, when despite Barack Obama’s huge 13 point lead over Hillary Clinton going into the Democratic primary, Clinton ended up winning by 3 per cent.<br /><br />Ron Paul also found himself on the wrong end of suspected vote fraud when election officials in districts such as Sutton reported that Paul had received zero votes, despite numerous individuals immediately going public and asserting they had voted for Paul. Officials later had to admit that 31 votes for Paul in Sutton alone had not been counted due to “human error”.<br /><br />In districts that used notoriously unreliable Diebold voting machines, Paul also received significantly less votes than establishment candidate Rudy Giuliani, despite beating him on votes case by paper ballot. Huge disparities between votes cast on Diebold electronic voting machines and actual hand counted tallies for the Democratic primary also emerged during the New Hampshire recount.<br /><br />Mitt Romney profited the most from the Diebold swing in 2008, he received 7% more votes compared to hand counted ballots.<br /><br />Paul supporters speculate that just as Rick Santorum enjoyed an astounding last minute surge in Iowa to take second place and enable the media to keep Ron Paul out of the headlines, John Huntsman will be used for the same purpose in New Hampshire.<br /><br />“New Hampshire still uses the same institutionally vulnerable Diebold electronic voting machines as in 2008,” writes Dave Trotter . “So the odds of GOP establishment chicanery are even higher than in Iowa. After all, the establishment that Ron Paul threatens remains firmly in control of the levers and dials of the pollsters and the voting machines.”<br /><br />“If Huntsman indeed serves the role of Romney-enabler in New Hampshire, as the new-new Flavor of the Month for the soon-to-be deposed Santorum, expect for him to yield to yet another establishment candidate by South Carolina. Perhaps Perry makes a momentary resurgence?”<br /><br />Concerns about vote fraud being used to disenfranchise Ron Paul flared in Iowa last week after Republican strategist Dee Dee Benkie said GOP insiders had told her they would prevent Ron Paul winning the primary, namely by making sweetheart deals with voting blocs that would favor other candidates.<br /><br />After the final vote tally was conducted at a secret undisclosed location, allegations of fraud emerged courtesy of a Ron Paul supporter in Appanoose County, who told an Iowa TV station that he believed there was a 20-vote discrepancy in the numbers he recorded from his caucus and the numbers that the Iowa Republican Party reported.<br /><br />“When Mitt Romney won Iowa by eight votes and I’ve got a 20-vote discrepancy here, that right there says Rick Santorum won Iowa,” Edward True told KCCI TV. “Not Mitt Romney.”<br /><br />Iowa election officials dismissed the allegations as “rumor” and “innuendo,” while the Santorum camp failed to make any challenge.<br /><br />Concerns that the establishment is out to sabotage Ron Paul have been provoked by the media’s refusal to even acknowledge the existence of the Paul campaign. The latest example comes courtesy of CBS News, who excluded Paul from the results of a New Hampshire poll, both in graphics displayed on screen as well as on-air discussion, despite the fact that Paul finished second to Mitt Romney.<br /><br />*********************<br /><br />Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Prison Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a regular fill-in host for The Alex Jones Show and Infiowars Nightly News.<br /><br />
  • CBS Reporter Blatantly Excludes Ron Paul From Coverage<br /><br />Despite the fact Paul is surging and Romney sliding, gap now only 15 points<br /><br />Steve Watson<br />Infowars.com<br />January 9, 2012<br /><br />Despite the fact that Ron Paul is polling in second place in New Hampshire, and rapidly closing the gap on Mitt Romney, according to the latest polls, one CBS reporter did her best to convince viewers that Paul does not even exist.<br /><br />It’s a familiar picture for Paul supporters who have had to watch over and over as mainstream media talking heads and pundits have consistently either laughed off the Texas Congressman’s chances for GOP nominee or simply excluded Paul from their coverage altogether.<br /><br />However, within the past few weeks, the networks were forced to begin taking Paul seriously as he began consistently polling in first and second ahead of the Iowa caucuses, eventually finishing third in what was essentially a three way tie.<br /><br />Going into New Hampshire and ahead of two debates this weekend, Paul was polling in strong second, as he has been for some time. However, That did not stop CBS political correspondent Jan Crawford from showing graphics and talking about recent polling, without even mentioning Paul’s numbers or even that he was involved in the race at all.<br /><br />Crawford even used a graphic referencing a Suffolk University Poll of New Hampshire voters, omitting Paul’s numbers, even though he came second, and was the only candidate other than Mitt Romney to poll in double figures.<br /><br />Watch the video:<br /><br /><br /><br />The video went viral over the weekend, with Paul supporters bombarding CBS with complaints.<br /><br />“Your lack of integrity as a journalist is no longer in question, it is fact.” wrote on critic on Crawford’s Facebook page.<br /><br />“Blatant manipulation of data to fabricate a news story instead of doing your job to report it disgusts me. Thank you, Jan Crawford, You make me feel like a better person,” the commenter added.<br /><br />“Where is your on air apology? Are you going to own up to your blatant misrepresentation of the facts?” wrote another Paul supporter.<br /><br />You call yourself a ‘political correspondent’?? Shame on you,” commented another.<br /><br />In reality, Paul is actually rapidly closing the gap on Mitt Romney in New Hampshire. the latest Suffolk University/7NEWS tracking poll, released on Sunday, shows that Ron Paul has surged 6 percentage points since last week to 20 percent, while Romney has dropped 8 points since last Wednesday and now stands at 35 percent.<br /><br />That means the gap between the two is now down to 15 points. John Huntsman is the only other candidate in double figures, at 11 percent. As many highlighted last week, Rick Santorum does not have the resources to compete beyond Iowa and resides in a lowly fifth place in New Hampshire.<br /><br />Romney is likely to see his numbers drop even further following a lack luster performance in two debates on Saturday and Sunday. The Suffolk University/7News poll, conducted before the debates took place, puts the number of undecided voters at 15 percent.<br /><br />http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7394032n
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    I had to switch to being a Democrat, when I saw the insanity of the GOP had grown to bow to their fundamentalist extremist overlords. I did that with sadness, but I won't be bought.<br /><br />I do feel strongly we need a third party system. Otherwise, I vote for the lesser of damage.
  • I feel Ron Paul is using the Republican "status", just to keep in with the support. I still feel he's going to break off & run as independent.
  • AMERICA can NOT have anymore of the same as this............
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    I'm very impressed with Ron Paul. He has walked the walk and proven that he can't be bought. I love that he is honest and real.<br /><br /> It's too bad that the cards are stacked against him because he actually WILL make changes and those calling the shots would never want that. I hope he runs as a 3rd party also.<br />
  • If Ron Paul doesn't make it to the presidency, we all know why. Yes, he's for US THE PEOPLE!!!<br /><br />He's not accepted one penny from any Wall Street Cronies!!<br />The Elites' are running scared that America is waking up. But not fast enough. So spread the word.
  • The media has tried to destroy Ron Paul, just like they also tried to do to Michael Jackson. Except this time, we won't stand for it.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    The problem is the system in its entirety, it's nearly impossible for a "good guy" to be elected. It almost needs a miracle for things to really change at this point.
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    on 1326315461:
    <br /> It almost needs a miracle for things to really change at this point.<br />
    <br /><br />- agree. Only miracle can change things now  :(  and I doubt what people think is "good guy"<br />is that good. Time will show, real soon.