TIAI December 21

12345679»

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1324447553:
    <br />http://tinyurl.com/cvldz72<br /><br />Images of the Ark of the Covenant.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />restart  the theme of the ark, there are so many pictures of the same as reading the bible i found with this;<br /><br /><br />Jeremiah 3:16, it never will because it no longer exists: “And it shall come to pass, when ye be multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, saith the LORD, they shall say no more, The ark of the covenant of the LORD: neither shall it come to mind: neither shall they remember it; neither shall they visit it; neither shall that be done any more.”<br /><br /><br /><br />The Ark of the Covenant is not mentioned in Scripture after the Jews returned from Babylonian captivity. It stands to reason that it was probably seized and eventually destroyed. There have been many reports about the discovery of the Ark, and each one has been exposed as a hoax.<br /><br />
  • I believe it will show up again during the rebuilding of the coming third temple in the last days... Grant Jeffrey's has stated in the videos I posted from GODTV earlier that they do have it; it's been brought back from Ethiopia.  But after the 1000 yr millennium when everything is finished there will be no more need for the Ark; that's what I believe they are referring to when they say it will no longer come to mind.
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    I tend to believe that the Bible is both literal and figurative depending on the 'story' being told (i.e. I do believe certain things actually did happen, while others were meant more as 'parables'---BUT even though not literal, STILL important because of the lessons they teach/illustrate).  As for the whole Ark 'issue'....didn't the last 'vision' of the Ark (in the Bible) show that it was in heaven (or am I getting that wrong?).  Does the Bible mention 'it' reappearing on Earth after that 'vision' of it in Heaven?  I honestly don't know, so I'm asking those that do believe in/study the Bible.  <br /><br />As for the quote that Paula posted:<br />
    <br />Jeremiah 3:16.... “And it shall come to pass, when ye be multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, saith the LORD, they shall say no more, The ark of the covenant of the LORD: neither shall it come to mind: neither shall they remember it; neither shall they visit it; neither shall that be done any more.”<br />
    <br /><br />My interpretation is that He knew that the true MEANING of the Ark, the "covenant of the Lord" (the covenant He made with and for US)...would be forgotten.  He knew there would come a time that people wouldn't even talk about 'it' (they shall say no more), nor think about 'it' (neither shall it come to mind), nor remember 'it', nor 'visit' it.  Of course, there are exceptions to any 'generalization'...and there are people that DO remember the 'covenant' (and I don't mean the 'object', but rather the meaning of it)...but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see how 'detached' the majority have become from the 'covenant'...and our current 'societies', for the most part, foster that separation.  The attempt, I believe, is to 'condition' and 'nurture' that detachment between the individual and God...and in MANY cases, 'they' have and are succeeding.<br /><br />"We need to bring LOVE back into the world"....and God IS love, in every possible sense of the word.  We need to bring Him (love) back into our minds and hearts....and I think if we FULLY did, the incessant and neverending 'search' for an earthly 'Ark'/object would end.<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • melodymelody Posts: 196
    on 1325766184:
    <br />
    on 1325745614:
    <br />And what's this about the Sabbath being on Saturday and the Roman Catholic Church having changed it to Sunday, the Pagan Sun God day? I just learned that. My goodness. What do all you religious folks think about that? I mean it's true n all, Saturday=Sabado=Sabbath. Wasn't one of the 10 Commandments to observe the Sabbath?<br />
    <br /><br />Yes it was in the ten commandments, but the Sabbath observence was ceased by Jesus as it was an outdated law and was 'burdensome' to the Jews...  As the modern dayJews dont accept Jesus as the Messiah they continue to observe the Sabbath. Not 'knocking' them for it. Just explaining why they still observe it. (Have to dot my i's and cross my t's to ensure I am politically correct out of respect for any Jewish forum members) [...]
    <br /><br />The Messianic Jews believe in Jesus and keep the seventh day rest. They follow their Messiah's example on how to observe the Sabbath; the Pharisees, on the other hand, definitely made the weekly moedim a burden. I think the MJ's (lol) more accurately reflect what a Christian should be, though they could do without Hanukkah; it seems a little backwards to commemorate a successful rebellion against the Gentiles when the new covenant welcomes them with open-arms. Plus, Hanukkah is man-made tradition, not a god-ordained holy day.<br /><br />IMO, the Sabbath was not "done away with", especially when looking to Jesus and his early church (not the old covenant or the Pharisees). I've come to find that the Sabbath is a day to forget the mundane tasks/chores, instead focusing on rest, healing, teaching/learning about the "Good News", things that sustain "life" (in every sense of the word). Most of the verses illustrating this idea are located in the Book of Acts and the Gospels (examples: here)<br /><br />@ BeTheChange: yes, the ark reappears in the temple of heaven (Revelation 11:19). I very much agree with what you're saying as well. The true meaning of things has been lost to the mainstream; whether purposely concealed or just the inevitable consequences of globalization, the true character of their God has been obscured, his likes, his dislikes, everything. The cycle of ignorance is hard to break; I don't envy Moses or Michael, lol. This situation is not unlike the exile to Egypt or Babylon. I guess we've all noticed the scary trend: people are becoming legalistic again, no matter what covenant people claim to belong to, be they physical or spiritual descendants of Abraham. Some professing-believers are more committed to the ritual/holidays than they are to the spiritual instructions they were given; some reject the latter completely and in true Pharisee-style are just going through the motions, even though the spiritual instruction is what actually benefits them and the rest of their community.
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    Just to add about the Ark; it is mentioned again in Revelation 11:19, as a symbolic representation of Jesus. Jesus, when born on Earth, became GOD's new Ark of HIS Covenant; his promise to humanity.
  • on 1325699207:
    <br />
    on 1325290722:
    <br />
    on 1325096035:
    <br />Excellent post Melody... <br />I forgot to address the fact that Jesus walked the Earth after his Resurrection being seen by hundreds(?) if I'm not mistaken, not just his disciples. Wish I could find my resource on that. It was no secret.<br /><br />MJonMind; God is a God of LOVE; but also a God of Righteousness & Judgement.  Sin & light can not exist together.  He loves us so much unconditionally that he paid the price of sin for us; but he will NOT violate our free will... The choice is ours; either we except him or we don't, either way every knee will bow & tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.<br /><br />There IS a very real PHYSICAL return coming; and it wasn't in 1914 or whatever. <br />Revelation 19: 11-16 <br />  And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.  His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.  And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. (John 14: 7-11)  And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.  And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. <br /><br />This is the the climax of Armageddon; It hasn't happened yet... neither has his 1000 yr Millennial Kingdom Rein, or the Great White Throne Judgement, but anyone who can read the signs of the times knows we are at the doorstep of the coming Seven Year Tribulation. Let's not be like the foolish virgins looking for oil at the last minute and miss the party.  The Bridegroom is coming; be ready.<br /><br />Same can be said of Michael; either we believe he's coming back or we don't... Like the song at his memorial; Soon and very soon we are going to see the King.<br />I find it interesting that TS' redirect went back to the question; What does the true Ark look like?  Is it really just a Gold box or something more? For me it looks like Jesus.<br /><br /> bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />Great post Ms Trinity!<br /><br />I think you are referring to 1 Corinthians 15:1-11<br />
    6After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Actually I think the reference I was looking for was possibly Josephus.<br /><br />Here's some math that will blow your mind: <br />John 1:2-5<br />King James Version (KJV)<br /> 2The same was in the beginning with God.<br /><br /> 3All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.<br /><br /> 4In him was life; and the life was the light of men.<br /><br /> 5And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.<br /><br />Sum of John 1.2-5 = 23088 = 26 (YHVH)x 888 (JESUS)<br /><br />This identity is astounding beyond description! It is the product of two fundamental Divine Names,  (YHVH) - from the Unity Holograph - and Jesus, the name above all names! Glory! And all this in John 1.2-5!<br /><br />It is extremely important to realize that the meaning of these two numbers had already been fully established for years before I found them embedded in the alphanumeric structure of the verse above. The meaning of the Number 26 remains eternally established in the personal name God designed for Himself -  (YHVH). Its integration with the other primary names of God in the Unity Holograph greatly magnifies its glory. Likewise, the Number 888 rings and reverberates with the everlasting glory of the Lord of lords, Jesus! Halellujah! Furthermore, both of these numbers occur together in Malachi 3.6:<br /><br />I am the LORD, I change Not<br /><br />Ani YHVH, Lo Shaniti<br />= 888<br />The beauty of this identity is that the meaning of the verse is reflected in the form of the most symmetric number - 888 - which can be permuted, inverted and reflected in a mirror, all without change. To find these two numbers united in the Divine Prologue is simply too staggering to utter.<br /><br />John is the Gospel of Light. The Divine Prologue links Creation and Light, just like Genesis 1. Rearranging the factors again now integrates the Number 23088 with the value of Genesis 1.4. We have the identity:<br /><br />Sum of John 1.2-5 = 23088 = 13 x 1776 = 13 x 37 x 48<br /><br />If you are reading these articles in order, you should recognize the last two factors, since they appear twice in the First Day Holograph! They also are embedded in the Great Seal of the United States of America, which displays a 13-step pyramid with the date 1776 at the base. Yet there is more. We also have the identity (note the iota subscript - which is written inline for clarity - is essential to this calculation):<br /><br />In Him was life<br /><br />En auto zoe en<br />= 2439 = 9 x 271<br />Light and Life! The Number 271 is the Tenth Hexagonal Number found in the heart of the Star of Israel 541. It appears three times in the First Day Holograph. We have, therefore, a double integration of John 1.2-5 with Genesis 1.3-4 via two primes that are themselves twice reiterated in the First Day Holograph:http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_Creation_JJ.asp    bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you MsTrinity!<br /><br />I am going to study and ruminant on these numbers when I have a little more time because this looks VERY interesting!  <br /><br />:bearhug: