TIAI January 9

2»

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1326137233:
    <br />what does "schpeal" mean?<br />
    <br /><br />Vernacular: bit, act, routine, performance, usually a one hit wonder type reference, short career, dog-n-pony show, etc.<br /><br />I didn't mean to insinuate MJHDC pretended to be an informer. Just that it was a sideshow to the whole 3 ring circus at the time. Ugly side of human nature. Nevermind.
  • I guess we are trusting that the leader of this army knows how to "bake".  Well I'll be here to help bake,cut,serve,eat, this Pi(e) !!  Whatever you need.  <br /><br />It's all baked with love.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    <br />[color=rgb(64, 0, 64)]Quote from: suspicious mind on Today at 09:55:45 AM[/color]<br /><br />ever notice when it comes to michael and pies they usually wind up in someones face.
    <br /><br /><br /> michaeljacksonphotospiefightonthesetse1810b.jpg<br /><br /><br />michaeljacksonphotospiefightonthesetse1810d.jpg<br /><br /><br />michaeljacksonphotospiefightonthesetse1810a.jpg<br /><br /><br />
    [color=rgb(64, 0, 64)]Quote from: GINAFELICIA on Today at 12:27:13 PM[/color]<br />what does "schpeal" mean?
    <br /><br />I might be wrong, but I think that the word comes from German derivative.  I speak a bit of Low German, my culture Mennonite.  Shpose (sposkje) is to make fun, goof around.  Shput is to mock or kid around.  Shpail (spell/spale) is to play.  Shpeil is a story.  Are there some better Plautdietsch speakers here? <br /><br /><br />
    <br />[color=rgb(64, 0, 64)]Quote from: Sarah31 on Today at 10:40:22 AM[/color]<br />The site as such was there longer though, and the forum only lasted a couple of months because the admin then admitted that it was fake. Had he never done that, the forum would still be busy and people would still be discussing "Saunders".
    <br /><br />I'm still not completely convinced that an insider was not involved and this was not a deliberate MJ rabbit hole with a dead end.  I think we will only know when everything is made more clear.
  • Yapp, MJonmymind, it sounds exactly like the substantive 'SPIEL' and it means 'play' or 'game'.
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    personally, i feel like this hoax is a constant pie in my face. i'm always amazed at what unravels. i don't think the shock factor will ever fade for me. i'm sure even after michael does BAM, i'll still have the pie-in-my-face look on (looks like  :shock:)
  • I also trust and believe in TS/Front and Michael!  ;))<br /><br />L.O.V.E to all! bearhug