Motion for discovery

underthemoonunderthemoon Posts: 418
edited January 2012 in Dr. Conrad Murray
Hello, i watched the court news from the Conrad Murray Trial and saw 84 new pages from 09.January....Motion for discovery.<br />It's real long and i think everyone of you are more able to understand the details....i hope there is some interest ?<br /><br />From page 14  there is a long long list from the Estate and for what they are paying for the time after June 2009.<br />I have only take one look at it and when i find the time i have to go in details, but at the first side i saw that there are only 2 months they pay for a Nanny. No cost for home teachers or school of the kids, not for sports....not one position for Neverland, but much for Hayvenhurst and a condo.<br />A family vacation in 2010.<br />Must costs fot film...immens high !<br /><br />The clothes for the Memorial or funeral are named costumes.....maybee normal...i don't know.... <br />There is so much more that i miss and so much i wonder.....but i don't wont to wait with posting...i don't know if i had enough time the next days. /white flag/<br />It would be great if anyone has interest and spend some time with that long list.<br />I was one of the biggest believer, but i rearly lost faith in the last time.....i only reading here and was very sad because i have so much problems to understand long text and the translation is even more confusion as the original.... :lol:<br />I love you all  bearhug<br /><br />

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Link?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• omg Souza, i forget it...<br /><br />Here it is : http://ww2.lasuperiorcourt.org/hp/azoehsukotsjsa55kdxcua55/1485952572.pdf<br /><br />Around page 60 it beginns with all the costs...<br /><br />Blessings <3
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Thanks, will read it when i have time. Could you also link me to the site with the links to all the documents? I think I have missed some.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Here it is :<br /><br />http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/courtnews/ui/HPDocumentList.aspx?title=Peo+v+Conrad+Murray&amp;casenum=SA073164&amp;date=2010-05-04 10:54:51&lt;br /><br />IN the motion for discovery on page 78...it can be that it looks weird only for me because i don't understand it right, but they got a mortgage for Hayvenhurst and the Lindley condo one day after " death " ???? <br />In germany it will take much more time as some hours to become a mortgage for a house and the family was .....as they show and told us...in the hospital untill the late afternoon and they had time and thoughts free for a mortgage ? It was dated on the 26.June 2009.<br />Weird weird.... WTF??<br /><br />Now i have to sleep.....good night everyone !
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Thanks for the link, read it. bearhug