Happy Valentine's Day Michael

2»

Comments

• skywaysskyways Posts: 745
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1329260440:
    <br /><br />Michael, not just on Valentine's day but every day I'd like to thank you for your message of L.O.V.E., love is all that matters.<br /><br />Happy Valentine's day to you and to all  :-*<br />
    <br />Everlasting you write it like the way it should be: not just on Valentine s day but everyday..we should not forget to say "I love you" everyday and during that saying to look right to the eyes of our friend, husband, kid or family member. Just like Michael did/does it. :-*
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1329253464:
    <br />
    on 1329252673:
    <br />
    on 1329240262:
    <br />What else can I say on this day? I miss you Michael, I don't know where you are, I don't know if it was all a big hoax or we are just seeing things that are not there...fact is I still can not imagine you dead.<br /><br />I and many others are still under your "spell".........Oh god that is so true.ive had a lovely meal,bottle of champange,chocolates,but here i am,i miss him so much,i dont understand why i feel like this,i dont know whats happening to me,why i started to feel this way,since the begining of july 2009,ive always loved michael always,since i was younger,but nothing has ever hit me like this,nothing,i dont understand it at all,i cant stop thinking about any of it,please tell me one of you feel the same,i never expected to feel lke this........XXXXXXXX<br />.....<br />I love you and I miss you so much :(<br />I just wish to know if you are OK...<br />Sorry i think ive messed the post up,but happy valantines day michael xxxxxxxx<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />You are not alone, the same thing happened to me. I do not understand why.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    [size=14pt]I WILL ALWAYS 0002032eh.gif YOUUUU[/size] amourcoeur00007.gif<br /><br />16731913712712635159410.jpg<br /><br />