Court hearing pictures 2002- lawsuit over canceled Millennium concert

applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
[size=10pt]I really had to post this pictures,cause Michael is so sweet  :-*  ,even in court  ;))  .Some of the pictures I never saw before and I have to admit that Michael made me laugh like crazy  :lol:  :lol: :lol:  lolol/ !!![/size]<br /><br /><br /><br />Court Hearings. Michael gives his testimony in a $21 million lawsuit over canceled millennium concerts.<br />04 December 2002<br /><br />court-hearings-michael-gives-his-testimony-in-a-21-million-lawsuit-over-canceled-millennium-concerts(293)-m-23.jpg<br /><br />court-hearings-michael-gives-his-testimony-in-a-21-million-lawsuit-over-canceled-millennium-concerts(293)-m-11.jpg<br /><br />court-hearings-michael-gives-his-testimony-in-a-21-million-lawsuit-over-canceled-millennium-concerts(293)-m-7.jpg<br /><br />court-hearings-michael-gives-his-testimony-in-a-21-million-lawsuit-over-canceled-millennium-concerts(293)-m-26.jpg<br /><br />court-hearings-michael-gives-his-testimony-in-a-21-million-lawsuit-over-canceled-millennium-concerts(293)-m-22.jpg court-hearings-michael-gives-his-testimony-in-a-21-million-lawsuit-over-canceled-millennium-concerts(293)-m-19.jpg<br /><br />court-hearings-michael-gives-his-testimony-in-a-21-million-lawsuit-over-canceled-millennium-concerts(293)-m-18.jpg court-hearings-michael-gives-his-testimony-in-a-21-million-lawsuit-over-canceled-millennium-concerts(293)-m-24.jpg<br /><br />court-hearings-michael-gives-his-testimony-in-a-21-million-lawsuit-over-canceled-millennium-concerts(293)-m-25.jpg court-hearings-michael-gives-his-testimony-in-a-21-million-lawsuit-over-canceled-millennium-concerts(293)-m-27.jpg<br /><br />court-hearings-michael-gives-his-testimony-in-a-21-million-lawsuit-over-canceled-millennium-concerts(293)-m-2.jpg<br /><br />court-hearings-michael-gives-his-testimony-in-a-21-million-lawsuit-over-canceled-millennium-concerts(293)-m-1.jpg<br /><br />court-hearings-michael-gives-his-testimony-in-a-21-million-lawsuit-over-canceled-millennium-concerts(293)-m-31.jpg<br /><br />court-hearings-michael-gives-his-testimony-in-a-21-million-lawsuit-over-canceled-millennium-concerts(293)-m-32.jpg<br /><br />court-hearings-michael-gives-his-testimony-in-a-21-million-lawsuit-over-canceled-millennium-concerts(293)-m-62.jpg<br /><br />court-hearings-michael-gives-his-testimony-in-a-21-million-lawsuit-over-canceled-millennium-concerts(293)-m-65.jpg<br /><br />court-hearings-michael-gives-his-testimony-in-a-21-million-lawsuit-over-canceled-millennium-concerts(293)-m-33.jpg<br /><br />court-hearings-michael-gives-his-testimony-in-a-21-million-lawsuit-over-canceled-millennium-concerts(293)-m-34.jpg<br /><br />court-hearings-michael-gives-his-testimony-in-a-21-million-lawsuit-over-canceled-millennium-concerts(293)-m-35.jpg<br /><br />court-hearings-michael-gives-his-testimony-in-a-21-million-lawsuit-over-canceled-millennium-concerts(293)-m-36.jpg [size=10pt]naughty boy  lolol/ [/size]<br /><br />court-hearings-michael-gives-his-testimony-in-a-21-million-lawsuit-over-canceled-millennium-concerts(293)-m-37.jpg<br /><br />court-hearings-michael-gives-his-testimony-in-a-21-million-lawsuit-over-canceled-millennium-concerts(293)-m-38.jpg<br /><br />court-hearings-michael-gives-his-testimony-in-a-21-million-lawsuit-over-canceled-millennium-concerts(293)-m-39.jpg<br /><br />court-hearings-michael-gives-his-testimony-in-a-21-million-lawsuit-over-canceled-millennium-concerts(293)-m-41.jpg<br /><br />court-hearings-michael-gives-his-testimony-in-a-21-million-lawsuit-over-canceled-millennium-concerts(293)-m-45.jpg<br /><br />court-hearings-michael-gives-his-testimony-in-a-21-million-lawsuit-over-canceled-millennium-concerts(293)-m-46.jpg<br /><br />court-hearings-michael-gives-his-testimony-in-a-21-million-lawsuit-over-canceled-millennium-concerts(293)-m-50.jpg<br /><br />court-hearings-michael-gives-his-testimony-in-a-21-million-lawsuit-over-canceled-millennium-concerts(293)-m-51.jpg<br /><br />court-hearings-michael-gives-his-testimony-in-a-21-million-lawsuit-over-canceled-millennium-concerts(293)-m-53.jpg<br /><br />court-hearings-michael-gives-his-testimony-in-a-21-million-lawsuit-over-canceled-millennium-concerts(293)-m-54.jpg<br /><br />court-hearings-michael-gives-his-testimony-in-a-21-million-lawsuit-over-canceled-millennium-concerts(293)-m-55.jpg<br /><br />court-hearings-michael-gives-his-testimony-in-a-21-million-lawsuit-over-canceled-millennium-concerts(293)-m-56.jpg<br /><br />court-hearings-michael-gives-his-testimony-in-a-21-million-lawsuit-over-canceled-millennium-concerts(293)-m-57.jpg<br /><br />court-hearings-michael-gives-his-testimony-in-a-21-million-lawsuit-over-canceled-millennium-concerts(293)-m-58.jpg<br /><br />court-hearings-michael-gives-his-testimony-in-a-21-million-lawsuit-over-canceled-millennium-concerts(293)-m-59.jpg<br /><br />court-hearings-michael-gives-his-testimony-in-a-21-million-lawsuit-over-canceled-millennium-concerts(293)-m-61.jpg<br /><br />court-hearings-michael-gives-his-testimony-in-a-21-million-lawsuit-over-canceled-millennium-concerts(293)-m-30.jpg<br /><br />

Comments

• Thank you for posting these....I've never seen them!  bearhug
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    bow/  Thanksssssssssssss.....is always wonderful see Michael......is the most beautiful in the world !!!!  bearhug  moonwalk_/
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    Yes, thank you for posting these, Applehead!!!
  • I see Michael has on a medic bracelet. Does anyone know what he was allergic too? or medical condition that he wore the bracelet. I don't recall seeing it on him any other time.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Is there video footage of this anywhere?
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    omg, I remember that time like it was yesterday, time flies  .... I miss him.  :'(  Thanks for sharing.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Michael's so relaxed :)
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Beautiful pics! I love how his personality shows through! Thanks!
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    yep! great pics! i also have a collection of these pics...<br />On some of them you can see he's still wearing the bracelet that Lisa gave him ;)
    [size=14pt]These are some funny montages that I had found on facebook last year...<br /><br />If you ask me, Michael looks like he's acting a role in these pics ;)[/size]<br /><br /><br />35831467606209045326322.jpg<br /><br />28280462164684045326322.jpg<br /><br />37005139635459383172100.jpg<br /><br />37910136736846360592123.jpg<br /><br />37910136736849693925123.jpg<br /><br />37005139635486049836100.jpg<br /><br />image878.jpg
    I'm a fan of the pics from this court hearing  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br /><br />5751561333.jpg<br /><br />
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Priceless  :icon_lol:  Such a hunk and sharp as can be.  No one can wear a suit like MJ!
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1335999678:
    <br />Priceless  :icon_lol:  Such a hunk and sharp as can be.  No one can wear a suit like MJ!<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Totally agree  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:...Michael is the best always in any event at in  any time  :icon_lol:  :bearhug:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1330740458:
    <br />I see Michael has on a medic bracelet. Does anyone know what he was allergic too? or medical condition that he wore the bracelet. I don't recall seeing it on him any other time.<br />
    <br /><br />We talked about this bracelet back in 2010........here is a post:<br /><br />medical id bracelet<br /><br />Blessings!<br /><br /><br /><br />Here is the link for the in depth look at the paramedic report.... I saw no mention at all of that medical bracelet....<br />really odd:<br /><br />Clear HIPAA Violations and More<br /><br /><br />
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    on 1335999279:
    <br />I'm a fan of the pics from this court hearing  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br /><br />5751561333.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />eheh I like
    ^^ :)<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />@Wishy: tks for that link!
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    Most normal allergies I can think of are: penicillin, bee stings. I've got my Epi-pens!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I think this one is priceless:<br /><br />court-hearings-michael-gives-his-testimony-in-a-21-million-lawsuit-over-canceled-millennium-concerts(293)-m-2.jpg<br /><br />In this picture he drops the act for a second and is clearly biting his tongue as if he's extremely annoyed or pissed about something but is trying to hide it. Don't know why, but it makes me laugh. I still wonder what all the make-up and wigs were for. I can't imagine he really thought he looked better like this than without all the hoopla, but that's just me.<br /><br />I also noticed his hands are very much swollen here. Anyone knows what that can mean, other than maybe prednison or something? Wasn't this when he had broken his leg or foot or something, or am I mixing things up?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    Edema is a side effect of Lupus, and other auto-immune diseases. <br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1336015576:
    <br />Edema is a side effect of Lupus, and other auto-immune diseases.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, but his Lupus was said to be in remission, if I recall right.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    on 1336013132:
    <br />I think this one is priceless:<br /><br />court-hearings-michael-gives-his-testimony-in-a-21-million-lawsuit-over-canceled-millennium-concerts(293)-m-2.jpg<br /><br />In this picture he drops the act for a second and is clearly biting his tongue as if he's extremely annoyed or pissed about something but is trying to hide it. Don't know why, but it makes me laugh. I still wonder what all the make-up and wigs were for. I can't imagine he really thought he looked better like this than without all the hoopla, but that's just me.<br /><br />I also noticed his hands are very much swollen here. Anyone knows what that can mean, other than maybe prednison or something? Wasn't this when he had broken his leg or foot or something, or am I mixing things up?<br />
    <br /><br />Swelling is often do to lack of water on a regular basis regardless of your diet.  Must drink water regularly.  When you get to the point of swelling it will take at least 24-48 hours for the body to do a noticable turnaround ..visible swelling gone.  I also want to mention that a sweet tooth can be caused by many things but the meds he may have been taking for his conditions can cause the sweet tooth.  Meds are bad.  They create an acidic condition in the body further fueled by the sweets which are also acidic.  When you're overly acidic you feel yucky.
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    Thank you for the pictures! :) you can see a variety of emotions on michael`s face, his eyes tell it all, too.
  • With all due respect, I think he was tasting a candy.  :LolLolLolLol:
    on 1336054232:
    <br />With all due respect, I think he was tasting a candy.  :LolLolLolLol:<br />
    :icon_lol: :icon_lol: yeah and he got nervous thinking: "Damn' I should have taken the orange one!"