Michael Jackson People of the World (full Song)

SweetangelSweetangel Posts: 259
edited January 1970 in His Music & (Short) Films
Hello everyone, <br /><br />I have found Michael's Song People of the World. The only stupid Thing is it is in Japan with<br />Italian Subtitles. Could someone please be so kind and write the Lyric down in English. <br /><br />
<br /><br />
<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone<br /><br />

Comments

• OMG, I wish I'd hear him sing this... Lovely song. Like Heal the World..
  • <br />Hi, I found the translation:<br /><br />君と出会って<br />愛する意味を僕は教えられた<br />かけがえのない<br />君のすべてを<br />守りたいと思う<br />Meeting you, <br />I was taught the meaning of love<br />Changing nothing<br />It's All of you<br />I want to protect. <br />Kimi to deatte<br />Aisuru imi wo, boku wa oshierareta<br />Kakegae no nai<br />Kimi no subete wo<br />Mamoritai to omou<br /><br />人は誰も<br />生まれた瞬間*から<br />皆で生きている<br />Humans, every one of them<br />From the time they were born<br />Just keep on living<br />Hito wa dare mo<br />Umareta toki kara<br />Minna de ikiteru<br /><br />People all over the world<br />どこかで誰かが <br />何が始めて愛になる<br />君のために僕は 歌い <br />愛のこと 歌を...<br />People all over the world<br />Everywhere alike, everyone alike<br />Something happens, love will grow<br />For you I will sing<br />Sing a song of love...<br />People all over the world<br />Dokoka de dareka ga<br />Nanika hajimete<br />Ai ni naru<br />Kimi no tame ni, boku wa utaitai<br />Ai no kono uta wo......<br /><br />君がどこかで<br />涙流せば<br />僕の胸は痛む<br />きっと世界の<br />誰の涙も<br />同じ痛みだろう<br />Kimi ga dokoka de<br />Namida nagaseba<br />Boku no mune wa itamu<br />Kitto sekai no<br />Dare no namida mo<br />Onaji itami darou<br />If you, in some other places<br />Will shed your tears<br />My heart will hurt.<br />I am sure that <br />The tears of anyone on this earth may<br />Hurt the same<br /><br />肩を抱いて<br />心を近づけ<br />皆で<br />歌おう<br />Arms in arms<br />Hearts getting close to each other<br />Everyone<br />Sing on!<br />Kata wo daite<br />Kokoro wo chikaduke<br />Minna de<br />Utaou!<br /><br />People all over the world<br />君が微笑めば僕も微笑み<br />愛になる<br />いつの日にかきっと世界中<br />笑顔だけになる<br />People all over the world<br />If you smile, I will smile, too<br />Love grows<br />Someday on this earth there will surely be<br />Only smiling faces.<br />People all over the world<br />Kimi ga hohoemeba boku mo hohoemi<br />Ai ni naru<br />Itsu no hi ni ka<br />Kitto sekai juu<br />Egao dake ni naru<br /><br /><br />People all over the world<br />愛が聞こえるよ<br />Love has been heard<br /><br />People all over the world<br />People from country to country<br /><br />People all over the world<br />愛が聞こえるよ<br />Love has been heard<br /><br />Children's voices:<br />People all over the world<br /> <br /><br />世界はひとつ、同じ心を持って<br />同じ歌を歌おう<br />僕たちから君たちへ<br />世界中の皆がひとつになって*<br />しあわせ になって<br />しあわせ になるように<br />To make a better world :)<br /><br />Sekai wa hitotsu, onaji kokoro wo motte<br />Onaji uta wo utaou<br />Bokutachi kara kimitachi e<br />Sekaijuu no minna ga hitotsu ni natte<br />People all over the world<br />The world is one, we have the same heart<br />Sing the same song together<br />From us to you<br /><br />People all over the world become one<br />People all over the world become happy.<br />For people all over the world to be happy.<br /><br />しあわせ になるように<br />To be happy.<br /><br />(repeat with refrain till fade)<br />*I haven't found any official lyric for this part. These words are just what I listen and write down. <br />If any, correct me, please :)<br />I promise to credit ;)<br />瞬間*: shunkan: moment, here is read as toki: time<br />We're children :)<br />Enjoy :)<br />From Eternity with love.<br /><br />
  • Micheal Jackson KING of POP<br /> January 13th 1999 The Japanese pop group J-Friends releases the single People Of The World composed by Michael. In 1998, Michael Jackson wrote, composed and produced the song “People Of The World” for the Japanese band J-FRIENDS in support of the Kobe relief effort.<br /> <br />Michael wrote this song for the children in Kobe, where a devastating earthquake killed more than 5000 people in 1995.<br /> He offered to work with J-FRIENDS, Japanese singers who were then planning a charity project for the Kobe children, and co-produced this song with Japanese producer Yasushi Akimoto.<br /> <br />It is said that the singers listened to MJ’s demo version before recording this, but MJ’s version remains unreleased. So today we still have no access to his original English lyrics. Here is an English translation of the Japanese lyrics <br />People Of The World (Lyrics translation)<br /> Written by Michael Jackson<br /> Arranged by Michael Jackson, Yasushi Akimoto<br /> <br />[1st verse]<br /> You came to me and shown me<br /> That love is the answer<br /> I will save you, protect you from everything<br /> We should live in togetherness with one another<br /> <br />[Chorus1]<br /> People all over the world<br /> When you start to lend a helping hand<br /> You can make it a better place<br /> This song is for you<br /> To bring love and harmony to this world<br /> <br />[2nd verse]<br /> I can hear people crying<br /> My heart weeps when I see your tears<br /> I will give my shoulder whenever you need<br /> So let us sing together<br /> <br />[Chorus2]<br /> People all over the world<br /> Your smile makes me smile<br /> We can make our future brighter<br /> Let the world shine with happy smiles<br /> <br />Repeat chorus 1 and 2.<br /> <br />Voice by a child: “Together we sing to make a better world ….”
    <br /><br />http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=344381815590540&id=138061116222612<br /><br />L.O.V.E.<br /><br />P.S.: apparently there are 2 different translations confused/ and I can't say which is the right one 'cause I don't speak a word Japanese.. oh yes only one... sayonara ;D
  • SweetangelSweetangel Posts: 259
    Thank you very much everlastinglove. I couldn't find anything. A big  bearhug to you.<br /><br />Much Peace and Love to everyone.