New website: Authors wanted!

2»

Comments

• skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    @!<br /><br />Let alone new web for authors  - I cant even find where is the link for it((((.<br /><br />Appretiated all the help*).<br /><br />MAY BE SHOULD HAVE Q/A PAGE ON NAVIGATION ESPECIALLY - for someone like me if im not alone on that QQ!!??<br /><br /><br />WITH L>O>V>E>!!!
  • hey souza... (im back lol... hope you are keeping well) was thrilled to read this thread. u keep topping urself. great stuff.<br /><br />from the bottom of my heart. thank you...
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1332370663:
    @!<br /><br />Let alone new web for authors  - I cant even find where is the link for it((((.<br /><br />Appretiated all the help*).<br /><br />MAY BE SHOULD HAVE Q/A PAGE ON NAVIGATION ESPECIALLY - for someone like me if im not alone on that QQ!!??<br /><br /><br />WITH L>O>V>E>!!!<br />
    <br /><br />I don't get it???<br /><br />The main page http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com is new. On the right, in the sidebar when you scroll down a little, there is a link to the forum. That's all. Everyone can log in on the forum just as they always have, if they want to place comments on the website (MAIN!!) itself, they need to make a new account. People who want to become authors (which means actually posting new articles on the website, not just commenting on it) can contact me...<br /><br />

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Cool! Thanks 4 your hard work, Souza!
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I am sorry I am not sane enough to be an author.<br />Good luck to the others.
This discussion has been closed.