MJ & Elvis - Death Threats - FBI files (Witness Protection Program?)

2»

Comments

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1331510311:
    <br />SimPattyk,<br />Cute pictures of the kids and Michael.  I'm not sure I understand what the message is ?  Maybe that Prince will inherit the throne ?? IDK,  I'll keep watchin !
    <br />Well I can't possibly know the reasons why Michael commissioned that painting to be done that way...I thought about possible reasons, though:<br /><br />1. Michael, the proud father, saw his first little boy as a Prince-heir to his Neverland kingdom, so he wanted to express that love and pride in a painting that his son would be able to see when he grows older.<br /><br />2. Michael commissioned that painting with the intent of leaving some hoax clues?<br /><br />3. It was a direct message to all those leeches (who hunted him and his fortune and were threatening his life), like he was telling them: see nobody gets a hold on to my belongings , but my son, my children, my family! The Throne being  a symbol of everything material and of value that Michael owns, including his SECRET VAULT (Ark of Covenant??)<br /><br /><br />
    on 1331536902:
    <br />Well, MJ did always study the greats and then build on and put his own spin on what he learnt from them .... you could argue that God is the greatest of 'the greats', so why not?!
    YES!! That's exactly my point. Thank you for sharing your thought, it's good to know when other people think the same or if they can come up with other ideas or their own perspective of these things...<br /><br /><br />
    on 1331574380:
    <br />
    on 1331510311:
    <br />SimPattyk,<br />Cute pictures of the kids and Michael.  I'm not sure I understand what the message is ?  Maybe that Prince will inherit the throne ?? IDK,  I'll keep watchin !
    [size=12pt]You do realize, that statement of yours didn't make any sense, right? [/size]"KoP" was something earned. You can't give it away, like Nobility titles.
    You do realize, that statement of yours was incredibly rude, right?<br />It's not the first time you patronize other users that you don't agree with. Others have told you that too!<br />I just hope this time you won't say again that you were just joking ...  :roll:<br />And I'd appreciate it very much if you start to respect people more, even if you think their opinions/statements are inferior to yours!! Thank you in advance!!
    <br /><br />elvisdeaththreats016.jpg<br /><br />elvisdeaththreats017.jpg<br /><br />
    " frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
    <br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    [size=12pt]"Why did Michael hoax his death? Was there a conspiracy?<br /> What do the music industry and the media have to do with it?<br /><br /><br />Murray & The Federal Agents I [/size]<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]Murray & The Federal Agents II  [/size]<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]Murray & The Federal Agents III[/size]<br /><br />
    on 1325471039:
    <br />elviswaxdummy.jpg<br /><br />elviswaxdummy002.jpg<br /><br />38651527623717909997319.jpg
    <br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]Some more bizarre stuff about the coffin pic, <br /><br />montages created by the FB page "Elvis Presley is alive"<br /><br /> - [/size]https://www.facebook.com/pages/Elvis-Presley-is-alive/128076137273883<br /><br />5411432784.jpg<br /><br />5594992784.jpg<br /><br /><br />