Michael Jackson's Message

12346»

Comments

• paula-c wrote:
    During the Gulf war and the invasion of Iraq, us used uranium depleted against Iraqi civilians. Depleted uranium because 99% of cancer cases terminals in a period of 5 to 40 years and slowly dispersed, is a highly toxic and deadly substance that lives in the environment for 4,500 years.
    Yes, there are whole areas that are declared as unhabitalbe but yet people still are living there..
    Sad thing is even now children are playing in tank ruins and with used uranium ammo. Which is not beneficial concerning the cancer and other mutations.
    Horrible <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • ToveTove Posts: 75
    I've been anxious to act for Michael's message for a long time. And I've been very amazed why most of the fans aren't already fighting for MJ's message. We should. Even if we didn't now exactly what to do, we should start to do something. Small acts can make a big difference! Michael has opened my eyes what is going on in this planet. Nowdays I decide myself if I'm trusting what I see, read and hear. I wan't to act to the right things. I think that the children's and young people are really the future and that's why I'm trying to influence to them, they have to learn whats right and wrong. I wan't to help this planet's new born babies to have equally rights. I don't want to do anything that doesen't feel right and meaningfull in my heart. I am working to help childrens, animals and the environment and studiyng more and more so I can fight against the ignorance.

Michael has teach me everything about the right way, and that it the road that I'm going to choose. Let's not give up, we have to do something beacause those who are acting to the wrong things are definitely know what to do and doing it every sekond. Maybe our army isn't the biggest but we are after all fighting for love and that is quite a big wheapon I think.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Agree with all the posts above, Michael's message has changed my life, it has helped and encouraged me in the worst moments of my life when i thought that i could not handle it, that hope is gone, his songs and his message of love, of believing in yourself, in your dreams have helped me, i used to think"If he could handle it, if he could go through a hell and remain true to himself, i can too". I'm so thankful to him for that, that is why Michael is not just an icon to me but someone very dear to my heart, like a part of my family, I think if all of his fans instead of fighting and calling bad names to each other could come together, we could make a change, we could make this world a better place.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    I just thought that it was important to bring this thread up again, so that any new members can check this out!
    Sending you all Love! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I just thought that it was important to bring this thread up again, so that any new members can check this out!
    Sending you all Love! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Good idea <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    I CAN´T BELIEVE THAT THIS THREAD IS NOT BEIGN VISITED AND READ!!!
    <br />Probably because the videos are no longer available for viewing.
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    I realize this topic hasn't been discussed in quite a while, but thought this is relevant to the discussion here. I thought about Michael's message while watching 'The Corporation' movie ...  on http://ww3.tvo.org/program/120323/the-corporation# <br /><br />This film was created in 2003... what has changed? His message in This is it, and the hoax is about saving our planet, the lies, media, revealing the truth and spreading the message. Media, governments, and corporations are all accountable for the suffering and damage done to us and to the planet.<br />See how easily we are fooled. WAKE UP! Before it's too late.<br /><br />Corporations are surrounded by controversy. Such as Pepsi who has made an announcement - The brand is working with Michael Jackson's estate to create a limited-edition package featuring the singer... http://www.crainsnewyork.com/article/20120330/ADVERTISING_MARKETING/120339990/1072<br /><br />I'm not sure the significance of this, but he's had a lifetime of experience with corporations. So his 'comeback' message would be a powerful one. I hope it's soon!<br /><br />I didn't have the chance to watch the videos that were posted here. But found this interesting enough to share.... <br />
    <br /><br /><br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    Indeed, a thread like this deserves a daily update!  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />Funny coincidence how exactly one year ago, on the 10th of April 2011 , I posted this on my personal FB page.<br />I will copy-paste it on this thread as it perfectly fits here. <br /><br /><br />
    [size=12pt]Michael Jackson ~ LOVE messenger Planetary message Heal the World with L.O.V.E. [/size]
    <br /><br />Michael Jackson  (speech - 2009 - DVD "This is it") :<br /><br />1. "Everybody's doing a great job. Let's continue and believe and have faith. Give me your all, your endurance,your patience, and your understanding. But it's an adventure, it's a great adventure. It's nothing to be nervous about. They just want wonderful experiences, they want escapism. We wanna take them places that they've never been before. We wanna show them talent like they've never seen before. <br />
    <br /><br />So give your all. And I love you all. And we're a family. Just know that. We're a family. That's right! Amen!<br />We're putting love back into the world to remind the world that love is important. <br />
    <br /><br /> Love is important. To love each other. We're all one. That's the message. And take care of the planet. We have 4 years to get it right or else it's irreversible, the damage we've done. <br />
    <br /><br /> <br />So we have an important message to give. Okay? It's important. But I thank you for your cooperation so far. Thank you. Big thank you. " ( http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/a1/this-is-it-script-transcript.html )<br /> <br /><br /> 2. MJ: "I really feel that nature is trying so hard to compensate for man's mismanagement of the planet. Because the Planet is sick. Like a fever. If we don't fix it now, it's at the point of no return. This is our last chance to fix this problem that we have, where it's like a runaway train and the time has come. This is it. I love you."<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />3. MJ: "People are always saying: "They'll take care of it. The government will...Don't worry,they'll..."They" who? It starts with us. It's us!! Or else it'll never be done!" - http://www.mj-777.com/?p=239
  • Michael's message about freedom and love.. it is impossible to hear these words too often. His message is still impressive even after having listened to it many times. Everyone should listen, be conscious, think and do with MJ's message in mind.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    Text:<br />[size=10pt]Sadly, sadly, we live in a state of fear. Everyday we hear of war on the news, on the radio and television and the newspapers, always of war.<br /><br />We hear of nations hurting each other, of neighbours hurting each other, of families hurting each other and the children killing each other.<br /><br />We must learn to live and love each other before its too late. We have to stop! We have to stop the prejudice, we have to stop the hating, we have to stop living in fear of our own neighbours.<br /><br />I would like all of you now to take the hand of the person to the left and to the right. Go ahead! Right now! I mean it! Dont be shy! Do it! It starts now! To the person next to you. To the left and the right. I mean it. Right now! Go ahead! Dont be shy. Do it! Do it! Now, tell the person ... tell the person next to you that you care for them. Tell them that you care for them. Tell them that you love them. Tell them that you love them. This is what makes the difference.<br /><br />Together ... (Michael laughing) ... (audience screaming) ... together we can make a change of the world. Together we can help to stop racism. Together we can help to stop prejudice. We can help the world live without fear. Its our only hope, without hope we are lost. [/size]
    <br /><br />L.O.V.E
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    @ SimPattyK<br /><br />Thanks for sharing. Definitely fits here  :icon_e_biggrin:  "... and I do not believe in coincidence. ... There are no coincidences, Only the illusion of coincidence." V  :icon_lol:<br /><br />@everlastinglove_MJ ; I love listening to that speech. I hope, wish someday we hear him speak words of love again. 
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Maybe someone can open a new thread for this. This one is way too old.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."