1000 days

2»

Comments

• thats an unmarked and EMPTY grave mind you...<br /><br /><br />by the way, its times like these you really feel for the elvis fans!!!<br /><br /><br />now thats a lot of days!!!!<br /><br /> :screaming-7365:
  • A Thousand Days...hmmmm...<br /><br />You know that saying...Saving the Best for Last...The Best is Yet to Come...Patience is a Virtue...<br /><br />Can anyone keep this going on by adding another positive saying? Come on...someone...add another saying!<br /><br />Meanwhile, I do LOVE this song...it ALWAYS lifts my spirits when I start dwelling on the hardship of waiting...<br /><br />Michael Jackson - I Wanna Be Where You Are (Dallas Austin Remix) [NEW SONG 2009] - YouTube<br /><br /><br />""...you don't have to worry cuz I'm comin......back to where I should have always stayed....""<br /><br />YEAH! Don't tell me THIS SONG CAN"T GET YOUR FEET MOVIN!!!<br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Gwynned<br />
    Quote from: stefy66 on March 22, 2012, 10:09:05 AM<br />
    I have to show you this pic, just found on facebook. 1.000 days/1.000 roses sent at F.L. by fans from 39 countries all over the world.<br />It makes me  /scream/
    <br /><br />Really?  How was this organized and why is it that we heard nothing about it, especially if it involved 39 countries.  I agree. Suspicious.  Looks like the roses in V for Vendetta just as the train was about to take off....
    <br /><br />Hey, that's a very interesting connection!<br />Btw, I started a post about the roses at FL. I realize now it was meant to be for the 1000 days since MJ's death, not that they were going to put roses out for 1000 days. :icon_lol: Silly me...<br />1,000 roses at Michael’s door for 1,000 days at Forest Lawn<br /><br />So anyway here is the clip in V for Vendetta where V has just returned to Evey all shot up and dies in her arms. She has put red roses all around V's dead body on the train. She sends out the train full of explosives and fireworks to the Parliament buildings and big clock.<br /><br />vandroses.jpg<br />vandroses2.jpg<br />vandclock.jpg<br /> <br />V for Vendetta - final revolution scene - YouTube<br /><br />This all reminds me of Front's posts:<br />(Perhaps he means us to connect to this scene only in a symbolic way.)<br /><br />29fuulg.png<br /><br />Mar 9,12<br />
    p.s. to those who trust Front's reassuring words that MJ is and will be just fine, more peace of mind to you. To those who don't, that doesn't change the fact that MJ is and will STILL be fine. You'll see! in due tiME…..'cause in the end, the only clock that'll be ticking and tocking is the tIME-capsule-bomb that's gonna blow up in their faces!!!
    <br /><br />Jan 12,12<br />
    Groove to the "beat" outside the "box"<br />Spinning like clockwork, tick-tock, tick-tock<br />This ain't no line dance<br />Those sons-a-b*tches don't stand a chance
    <br /><br />Dec 31,11<br />
    Extreme "darkness" before the "Light"…….. <br />tick-tock, tick-tock……..<br />We must remember tIME is of the essence--- but in THIS case it is also our best friend. A few years may seem like a long time, but it's all relative when you consider the magnitude of the global effects to come for generations after the execution of this meticulously planned feat.
    <br /><br />Gwynned, you also said you were suspicious about who might have organized this. I feel confident that Karen Faye is in on the hoax, stirring up passions for the MJ-is-dead camp. So who knows...<br /><br />Also I noticed in the V movie, that not long before the domino scene and then V takes Evey to the train, there is the Unity sign.<br />It reminds me of the Unity Tour. Perhaps it's just a coincidence. What do you guys think?<br />The 5th of November - YouTube<br /><br />unity.jpg
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1334477847:
    <br /><br />Gwynned, you also said you were suspicious about who might have organized this. I feel confident that Karen Faye is in on the hoax, stirring up passions for the MJ-is-dead camp. So who knows...<br /><br />
    <br /><br />OR it could have been a message that the train was about to leave the station.  Perhaps this is far fetched  - even for this crazy hoax - but I have noticed in the 'channeling' and the 'conspiracy' world that just about that time people were talking 'imminent arrests of the cabal.'  I'm talking people like Wilcock and Fulford and the nefarious 'Galactic Federation of Light.'  For some time I have believed that at least one of Michael's goals was to bring down the 'cabal' or the Illuminati, or whatever you want to call them.  We see evidence of that in some of his songs and I don't think I need to make that argument here again.  <br /><br />Is this just crazy talk?  Deluded optimism?  I can't be sure, but it does appear that there have been some cracks in the armor, some high profile arrests and resignations.  And then there's Putin issuing an arrest warrant for George Soros and the seeming self immolation of the right wing and the Republican Party.  <br /><br />Here's the latest from Wilcock.  I find it interesting that he mentions Whitney's death.  <br /><br />MAJOR EVENT: Liens Filed Against All 12 Federal Reserve Banks<br /><br />It's a crazy story, and I'm sure much of it is complete nonsense.  However, if artists lie to reveal the truth, I believe that there is an underlying truth in this story and that Michael has something to do with it.  <br /><br />The Titanic was sunk 100 years ago and there is a prevailing theory that those among the elite who opposed the creation of the Federal Reserve died on the Titanic, and those who created it, canceled their trips at the last minute.  Is it a COINCIDENCE that Wilcock is talking about the filing of a lien against the Federal Reserve at the same moment as the anniversary?  For many conspiracy theorists, the creation of the Federal Reserve meant that forever the US Government would be indebted and its people enslaved to a PRIVATELY HELD consortium of bankers.  Would its demise mean the reversal of our MISfortune?
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Missing You  0_1615.jpg
  • A 1000 days, a 1000 months, a 1000 years.. it's just a matter of tiME...keep watching, the best is yet to come and until then there's now, because there's always a moment of NOW.<br /><br />
    (song by Christina Perri)<br /><br />LOVE always