Michael Jackson Optical Illusion!

Katie2Katie2 Posts: 162
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Really cool illusion and it works :)<br /><br />

Comments

• Cool!  :icon_cool:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    That's a really neat illusion - I find it works better for me if I close my eyes and see it in my 'mind' after staring at the dot for a while.  There was a Jesus one like this too, I remember receiving an email with it years ago.
  • Katie2Katie2 Posts: 162
    on 1334508300:
    <br />That's a really neat illusion - I find it works better for me if I close my eyes and see it in my 'mind' after staring at the dot for a while.  There was a Jesus one like this too, I remember receiving an email with it years ago.<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah me too :) some of them are really creepy though 
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    wow that's beautiful! Then you see his smile on the wall :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile!
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1334522786:
    <br />wow that's beautiful! Then you see his smile on the wall :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile!<br />
    <br />Yeah that´s just awesome! Close your eyes....it´s even more beautiful!
  • Katie2Katie2 Posts: 162
    on 1334522918:
    <br />
    on 1334522786:
    <br />wow that's beautiful! Then you see his smile on the wall :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile!<br />
    <br />Yeah that´s just awesome! Close your eyes....it´s even more beautiful!<br />
    <br /><br />:P I was just looking at illusion videos and that one just popped up, it's really cool though  :)
  • Cool indeed, thank you Katie