ETERNAL LOVE, poem for Michael.

WMADhashisShadowWMADhashisShadow Posts: 11
edited March 2012 in Messages to Michael
[size=14pt]Eternal Love<br /><br />I thought that love was dead.<br />I thought that hate had killed it.<br />Murdered in its bed.<br />So my leadened heart could only see,<br />Fate fulfilled its dreaded prophecy.<br /><br />For near three years I moaned love's loss,<br />And losing love I also lost,<br />My soul, and my way,<br />The cost; a heavy price did pay,<br />You were all I knew of love,<br />And all that I would ever need,<br />But death did not succeed.<br /><br />No, love did not die.<br />They could not kill a lie,<br />They could not kill a truth,<br />They could not kill a song,<br />Only an image died.<br />Only an image lied.<br />And eternal love lived on.<br />[/size]

Comments

• wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Wow.....I just have no words.  You truly are an amazingly gifted writer......<br />what a beautiful poem.<br />Thank you for sharing it here.....<br />Blessings Always
  • on 1332332883:
    <br />Wow.....I just have no words.  You truly are an amazingly gifted writer......<br />what a beautiful poem.<br />Thank you for sharing it here.....<br />Blessings Always<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you so much Wishingstar for your lovely words and for those about my epiphany song.<br /><br />Michael is an endless inspiration... as I'm sure you find too. <3
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Endless inspiration indeed......<br />I think inspired works, breed inspired works.....such as yours!<br />Thank you for sharing them.....<br />Blessings to you!<br />
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Wow! We have some very talented family members here!!! That was great! Thank you so much for sharing your words with us! <br />Also Welcome to the Family!!! :bearhug:<br /><br />I send you Blessings and LOVE always!