TIAI January 21

1232425262729»

Comments

• Sarahli<br />I have also been looking at all these references to blood.  <br /><br />Also, If you think about Sign#2 and the festivals and furniture there is Passover.  The Last Supper was during Passover.  <br /><br />Jesus told his disciples to drink his blood (wine), during the Last Supper.<br />article about the last supper    The Last Supper (Luke 22:7-23) | Bible.org - Worlds Largest Bible Study Site<br /><br />It's also posted on the other site, Michael Jackson's Army of Love<br /><br />That's interesting that Paris posted something about fake blood.  Maybe we should be aware of all the "fakes" that could be out there.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Sarahli, thanks for bringing the blood references together!<br /><br />Don't know if it adds to the blood list, but that JW's believe getting a blood transfusion is against God's laws of not drinking (taking in) blood. Yet Jesus told his disciples to drink his symbolic blood as in the wine.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1335393156:
    <br />
    on 1328563425:
    <br />I was thinking about the blood “theme” if I can call this like that and thought it would be a good idea to put all the blood “elements” together in the hopes that it might help understand something, something new, or something more lol.<br /><br />1. We have the blood found on the Ark as described in The Sign’s post.<br /><br />2. There was blood on a t-shirt found in Michael’s bedroom.<br /><br />Blood_stain_blouse.jpg<br /><br /><br />
    <br />There was a wound on his chest on the autopsy picture presented in court :WTF:<br />Interesting connections.<br />But let's say he died. I saw no reference to that wound and that T-shirt in the trial. Why?
  • @MJonmind..."Yet Jesus told his disciples to drink his symbolic blood as in the wine" This can't be applied to Jehovah's witnesses.  :icon_rolleyes:
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Thank you guys.  :beerchug:<br /><br />It seems like the Shroud of Turin will never be authentified nor proven fake!  :icon_lol: <br /><br />I'll have a look at the other forum concerning the Last Supper. <br /><br />The t-shirt not being presented in court as evidence is maybe because it has nothing to do with the official cause of "death"? Now it must have a meaning in the famous hoax big picture. It must represent something else/more. What I see is a white new t-shirt (innocence, purity) with blood stains (physical pain, deep pain) in a closet (hidden). Or maybe it will play a role later on.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Sarahli, I’ve posted a few times about Joseph in the Bible (Old Testament) and connections to MJ’s life and hoax. I believe the bloody shirt’s purpose might be simply to draw us to this story.  I think MJ just loves to stir up controversy and discussion in thousands of small ways! :)<br /><br />Michael's laugh in this is it?<br />
    There are 11 dancers in part of it looking like they are bowing down to Michael who is above them on the lifted stage. Reminds me of of Joseph (his middle name of course) in Genesis who has a dream that his 11 brothers bow down to him. It is a dream that comes true when in spite of them jealously selling him for 20 pieces of silver as a slave and faking his death to their father Jacob by showing him a bloody coat (reminds me of the bloody shirt hanging in the bedroom closet), Joseph with the help of God, rises to become the second in command to the Pharoah of Egypt, who with the help of God saves from starvation death much of that part of the world in a major famine. There's other details in the story that could compare to Michael's situation as well. Joseph is seen by Bible scholars as a type or picture of what Christ's life would be like and accomplish.
    <br />And I said more on it here:  Thisisalmostit<br /><br />Also, here’s my reasons for believing the Shroud to be fake or not Jesus: (Could even be Leonardo da Vinci’s early photographic experiments.)  Turin Shroud is face of Leonardo da Vinci - Telegraph<br /><br />
    As for the Shroud of Turin, it is another hoax/fake/fraud whatever you want to call it.  Shroud of Turin, sacred relic or religious hoax? - The Emergence of the Shroud - Crime Library on truTV.com Plus it doesn't even match the descriptions of what took place in the Bible.  The head piece was rolled up separately and the body wrapped mummy style; there was no forensic sign of the 100 lbs. of spices wrapped with the body given by Nicodemus; its carbon-dated for around 1300 AD, and the most convincing to me is the fact that an image burned into a molded cloth all around the body would produce a distorted spread image similar to the problem of creating a flat map of the earth's globular shape, yet the image looks picture perfect and would have had to be burned onto a flat smooth sheet to look like that. Hoax.
    <br />August 25 Autopsy Photo Date - The Great Moon Hoax 8/25/1835<br />
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    @.<br /><br />Since early christian begins to build temples/cathedrals/ churches -- the place of Holy Tomb (full of flames not to forget) is signified by the table/throne inside altar which the actually Holy of Holies, the place where the Lamb will be sacrificed and during the liturgy/mass its the actual place where priest perform Sacred EUCHARIST  and where by the end of service --  brad and wine is became Holy Body and Blood of our Lord .<br />As we know, Communion itself is the greatest miracle that one can experience -  by the nature IT IS    purest energy of our Lord, the Creator, that why its directly effected your mind and body with full sensation of LOVE, JOY and WISDOM, its able to heal and change you enormously, as its content the power, that was created the World and Us at the Beginning.<br /><br />As for authenticity of  Ark  --  its should b agreed first what we looking for - physical or metaphysical Ark . Metaphysically,  the Ark is existed on the form of throne inside altar in any christian cathedral/church, as i described above.<br />For the physical Ark, i have to give Rhone benefit of the doubt, since presence of the "blood" can be mistaken for something else, and also the Angels appearance is very much in question for me by his testimony.  <br />Also I wonder WHY to this Days No One from his camp, who also was witnessed such enormously powerful event  keep silent- simple honest second words from real people who was THERE wth Rhone  will be very helpful to support all that discovery,  unless I missed  some of that priceless account from witnesses.<br /><br />LOVE to all and Stay Blessed everyone!<br />  <br /><br />