Parenting Fail at a Laundromat

paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
the human stupidity has no limits...<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=coYoIHj91HA#!<br /><br />

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    :affraid: :omg: :WTF:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    oh dear Lord i hope that poor little thing is ok<br /> :screaming-7365:
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Are you freaking serious??!!!! 
  • Very stupid.  And they had the nerve to panic and get upset.  I hope both those fools were arrested and the child taken from them.  :icon_evil:
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1337565650:
    <br />Very stupid.  And they had the nerve to panic and get upset.  I hope both those fools were arrested and the child taken from them.  :icon_evil:<br />
    <br /><br />that's a little overreacting. They got upset because they didn't expect the thing to close and start. Stupid, of course, but we all do something stupid at least once in our lives. I bet they will NEVER do that again.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    So glad that the injuries were minor to that little person. This australian baby was not so fortunate. She was badly burnt as well as being terrorized by her ordeal.<br />ustralian baby 'put in dryer'(to machine-dry a baby)<br />BBC News ^ | 05/30/06 <br />Posted on Wed May 31 2006 17:34:11 GMT+1000 (E. Australia Standard Time) by TigerLikesRooster<br /><br />Australian baby 'put in dryer'<br /><br />An Australian man has been charged with causing bodily harm after he put a 13-month-old baby in a tumble dryer when she spilt a drink on herself.<br /><br />Samuel Siddall, 21, was left in charge of his girlfriend's baby while she went to the gym for an hour, police said.<br /><br />She returned to find the baby had suffered serious burns. Doctors notified police because of the suspicious nature of her injuries.<br /><br />They expect the baby to make a full recovery and leave hospital this week.<br /><br />'Horrific injuries'<br /><br />"The injuries are horrific and in my years of being a police officer I have not seen or heard of this type of injury before," police detective Deb Newman told reporters.<br /><br />"The person we allege has done the act has stated that he has put the child into a clothes tumble dryer, closed the door and turned it on for a couple of minutes," she said.<br /><br />Police said the child suffered serious burns to both feet and her left hand as well as bruising to her face and back.<br /><br />Mr Siddall, 21, was released on bail and told to reappear in court in June. He was also forbidden to contact the child's mother.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Wow!! people are so stupid. I know they didnt expect it to turn on but why would you put a child in there!! I looked at the description, and it says the child is okay.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    That is seriously f'd up...  >:(
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    It really seems to be necessary to write on Champagne bottles to not direct them onto people and on microwave ovens to not dry a cat in it.<br /><br />Unbelievable. <br />Hope the little one did not get the shock of his/her life. <br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    That's a washing machine, not a dryer. That's some scary shit right there. Those are those super heavy duty front load washers.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Wow! I bet the parents had no idea the machine would get started. CRAZY<br /><br />@Grace, I agree with you.