Purpose

lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
I was on the main page and can't believe I never read this before.  This is what this website is all about.<br /><br />
This is a Michael Jackson death hoax investigation website.<br /><br />That is its purpose. Although Michael Jackson is loved here, and we feel aggrieved at the way much of his life has been scrutinized by those other than the people here, this was never set up as a fan based site, but one in which people are invited to forensically examine the obviously strange and discordant events of June 25th and beyond.<br /><br />We are not here to find him.<br />We are here to speak up for someone who can't speak up for himself.<br />We are here to report all the shit that the mainstream media has ignored or mis reported.<br />We are here to support someone who needs support.<br />We are here to give members a platform to discuss this matter.<br />We are here for him and we will defend him to the bone.<br /><br />We really hope you enjoy this web site, if you have any questions, please contact us.<br /><br />With love,<br />Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators
<br /><br />My questions to all of you are:<br /><br />1) Have we been keeping with the purpose of this board?<br /><br />2) Do you believe there is anything that we are not able to do anymore?<br /><br />3) Do you have any suggestions regarding the purpose stated above?<br /><br />4) Why are you here?

Comments

• lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    on 1337903896:
    <br />My questions to all of you are:<br /><br />1) Have we been keeping with the purpose of this board?<br /><br />2) Do you believe there is anything that we are not able to do anymore?<br /><br />3) Do you have any suggestions regarding the purpose stated above?<br /><br />4) Why are you here?<br />
    <br /><br />Well I'm glad you asked LilWendy!  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />1) Well I believe we were investigating the death hoax and now that's kind of tapped out.  You either believe by now that it's a hoax or you don't.  I think this board has been a great place for discussion, however, this discussion sometimes gets very emotional, confrontational and loses the air of respect for one another.  <br /><br />2) I think we are able to do everything although like I said earlier, I don't know if the investigation of the death needs to be done anymore.  We either agree it's a hoax or we don't.  I do think maybe we need to investigate further what led up to the death hoax.  Maybe looking into (and I think we have already) why MJ would NEED to hoax his death.<br /><br />3) To focus on the why MJ would fake his death.  The purpose of it all.<br /><br />4) I'm here because I don't believe MJ would fake his death for a mere PR stunt.  I believe he has been exposed to/experienced injustices in is life and is maybe privy to information that will impact us globally.  I believe he has a mission, a message, that he needs us (his MJFam) to understand and run with.  I imagine him with a vision to change the world and just crying out for leaders to continue on with that charge.  I'm here to help with that because I believe it's a noble God given vision.  <br /><br />This was on my heart everyone and just wanted to find out a little bit about everyone else.  Sometimes, we get on eachother's nerves, we bicker, we don't treat eachother as we should, but if the vision is big enough, we can get through it all.<br /><br />We need to rally around the vision of what this board was designed for, and we need to rally around what Michael has been asking us to do for years.<br /><br />This is NOT a group thing.  We each have to make the decision and take responsibility to be men and women of character.  We need to choose to do what is right always despite the circumstances.  We need to treat eachother with love and respect and teammates going toward a common dream.  We need to encourage eachother to live up to the standard that WE want for our lives.  This means that in love we should point out areas where we believe that we can improve not because we want to seem better than another, but because we love each other and want the best for each other.  That also means that we need to gracefully listen to the criticism and decide what to do with it (agree or disagree) and make changes if necessary because WE WANT TO BE BETTER FOR OURSELVES. <br /><br />I don't want to sound arrogant, exclusive, or anything like that... I want this to come across with all the humility in my heart.  We need to associate with those that are moving forward in this vision and cut out those that are not for our own health.  However, we need to always keep the door open for those who want to be part of the vision.  <br /><br />God I just want the best for everyone on this site and I just pray you understand my heart and where I'm coming from.  I want to hear all your responses and I want you to be as honest as possible.  Tell the truth even if it hurts as long as it's done in love.<br /><br />This is how the world will begin to change.<br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1337905011:
    <br />
    on 1337903896:
    <br />My questions to all of you are:<br /><br />1) Have we been keeping with the purpose of this board?<br /><br />2) Do you believe there is anything that we are not able to do anymore?<br /><br />3) Do you have any suggestions regarding the purpose stated above?<br /><br />4) Why are you here?<br />
    <br /><br />Well I'm glad you asked LilWendy!  :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br />1) Well I believe we were investigating the death hoax and now that's kind of tapped out.  You either believe by now that it's a hoax or you don't.  I think this board has been a great place for discussion, however, this discussion sometimes gets very emotional, confrontational and loses the air of respect for one another.  <br /><br />2) I think we are able to do everything although like I said earlier, I don't know if the investigation of the death needs to be done anymore.  We either agree it's a hoax or we don't.  I do think maybe we need to investigate further what led up to the death hoax.  Maybe looking into (and I think we have already) why MJ would NEED to hoax his death.<br /><br />3) To focus on the why MJ would fake his death.  The purpose of it all.<br /><br />4) I'm here because I don't believe MJ would fake his death for a mere PR stunt.  I believe he has been exposed to/experienced injustices in is life and is maybe privy to information that will impact us globally.  I believe he has a mission, a message, that he needs us (his MJFam) to understand and run with.  I imagine him with a vision to change the world and just crying out for leaders to continue on with that charge.  I'm here to help with that because I believe it's a noble God given vision.  <br /><br />This was on my heart everyone and just wanted to find out a little bit about everyone else.  Sometimes, we get on eachother's nerves, we bicker, we don't treat eachother as we should, but if the vision is big enough, we can get through it all.<br /><br />We need to rally around the vision of what this board was designed for, and we need to rally around what Michael has been asking us to do for years.<br /><br />This is NOT a group thing.  We each have to make the decision and take responsibility to be men and women of character.  We need to choose to do what is right always despite the circumstances.  We need to treat eachother with love and respect and teammates going toward a common dream.  We need to encourage eachother to live up to the standard that WE want for our lives.  This means that in love we should point out areas where we believe that we can improve not because we want to seem better than another, but because we love each other and want the best for each other.  That also means that we need to gracefully listen to the criticism and decide what to do with it (agree or disagree) and make changes if necessary because WE WANT TO BE BETTER FOR OURSELVES. <br /><br />I don't want to sound arrogant, exclusive, or anything like that... I want this to come across with all the humility in my heart.  We need to associate with those that are moving forward in this vision and cut out those that are not for our own health.  However, we need to always keep the door open for those who want to be part of the vision.  <br /><br />God I just want the best for everyone on this site and I just pray you understand my heart and where I'm coming from.  I want to hear all your responses and I want you to be as honest as possible.  Tell the truth even if it hurts as long as it's done in love.<br /><br />This is how the world will begin to change.<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br />The purpose of the forum has been fulfilled that is research, something that we have not been able to find or discover is the reason for the hoax :confused:
  • DontwalkawayDontwalkaway Posts: 849
    I thought we found a kazillion possible reasons for the hoax !! :icon_exclaim: :icon_exclaim:<br /><br />I don't have time right now to write a lot.  One main reason is to wake people up so they can see the truth about all the corruption and manipulation in the world.  There's everything from exposing the illuminati and the NWO to fulfilling bible prophecy to helping with the UFO/alien disclosure to the rapture/asension to exposing the FEMA camps, and biological weapons .............etc.etc.etc.<br />It's more than just a movie or a game.  It's a movie or a game with a GIANT purpose.  I'll come back to this when I have more time.<br /><br />Love
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Oh Lilwendy, you are not coming across arrogant but very humble! Beautiful post!<br /><br />Paula-c, doesn't it make you want to scream! :screaming-7365: :icon_lol:<br /><br />Dontwalkaway, right!! We've only just scratched the surface on this big old world!  It's sort of like this forum is a microcosm of the whole of the interests talked about and researched on the internet. An explosion of information and discussion!  So to find truth is a life-long journey, which is so much better done together in a group like this one. It seems like everything is interconnected at some point, and that's what makes fulfilling the mission of this forum on MJ's 'death', so close and yet so far away. The teasing/tantelizing of Front and TS don't help--they know but tell us in droplets.  :icon_mrgreen:  <br /><br />Like the expression, "The more I know, the more I realize how little I know."
  • supermj4evasupermj4eva Posts: 82
    on 1337915221:
    <br />I thought we found a kazillion possible reasons for the hoax !! :icon_exclaim: :icon_exclaim:<br /><br />I don't have time right now to write a lot.  One main reason is to wake people up so they can see the truth about all the corruption and manipulation in the world.  There's everything from exposing the illuminati and the NWO to fulfilling bible prophecy to helping with the UFO/alien disclosure to the rapture/asension to exposing the FEMA camps, and biological weapons .............etc.etc.etc.<br />It's more than just a movie or a game.  It's a movie or a game with a GIANT purpose.  I'll come back to this when I have more time.<br /><br />Love<br />
    <br /><br />You are right we have found many reasons why MJ would have faked his death, and I for one am very grateful to MJ for waking me up to the real world and out of my sleep state, although we are YET to determine for certain, the reason for MJ to hoax his death. And that is the very reason MJ may not have BAM'ed yet or it may be something he will have to come out and tell us, although im sure MJ has put it all together for us to work out.