"V for Vendetta" connections ~ Photos & Montages

2»

Comments

• on 1320080302:
    <br />I dont know what it is<br />
    <br /><br />If someone with good photoshop skills could get a clearer image that would be awesome!!
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    He had white rabbit symbol for a second at least in one of his older<br />videos if I remember correctly.<br />I just can't stop being suspicious that it's just a game with hoaxers. <br />To grab our attention, like self-promotion of sorts. They/he know about us<br />watching for obvious things like white rabbit  albino/ "Cool, I can give them that!" <br />I know I'm bad suspicious one  ::P but after some painful lessons of life you <br />learn to be more suspicious and question everything. <br /><br />Please know, I'd scream and jump like a happy schoolgirl if Michael was behind<br />Anonymous/revolution in a way. But don't want to be fooled again  :| Think<br />we have nothing to do but wait and see :| all the "clues" and "connections"<br />float around and we all see them and pick them. Who and why leaves them - I'm really<br />lost and do not know.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    [size=14pt]HUMMM . . . Remember Remember . . . <br /><br />the 5th of NOVEMBER!!<br /><br />Another eery resemblance to ELVIS' case! U_THIN%7E1.GIF[/size]
    <br /><br />see on this link:<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php?topic=21167.0
    vsign003.jpg<br /><br />vsign004.jpg<br /><br />mjelvishousecars002.jpg
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Very good work indeed, SimpattyK
    on 1325801503:
    <br />Very good work indeed, SimpattyK<br />
    thank you @diggyon !! much appreciated 0007.gif
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    Very good work, SimPatty. <br /><br />I do have Photoshop, and use it regularly. I'm just not so adept at uploading to the internet, grrr.
    parisvsign.jpg<br /><br />parisvsign002.jpg
  • luchyluchy Posts: 149
    how much Michael and Elvis have in common! I'm impressed
    on 1328223669:
    <br />how much Michael and Elvis have in common! I'm impressed<br />
    kindred spirits coeurs-couleurs.gif
    on 1317468092:
    <br />source-link - Meaning of the Letter V-Name Meanings<br /><br />
    [size=18pt]The Letter “V”[/size]<br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]“V” represents fabrication.[/size]  :lol: :lol:<br /><br />These, with this letter in their names, are honest and fair people. They make wonderful allies. They are loyal to a fault. What you see is what you get with them. Genuine behavior is a better quality of theirs.<br /><br />Diligently they go after what they want and are not afraid to work hard. Very industrious, they are also efficient in their work. Thus their work looks simpler than it is.<br /><br />“V’s” are quite handy at anything they set their minds to, producing wonderful results.<br /><br />Practicality is a strong point with them. Choosing what they consider the most useful behavior, to achieve their goals, is their way of working. One step at a time is their motto.  <br /><br />You rarely can change a “V’s” mind. They know who they are and refuse to let others opinions sway theirs. Some might call them inflexible. Their strong constitutions keep them going when others might give up.<br /><br />With good natures, they are very sociable. They love parties, both the giving and the visiting. Anytime is good for a party in their minds. As gregarious as they are, they draw crowds.<br /><br />Sensitive and emotional, they are passionate about their feelings.<br /><br />“V’s” imagination can sometimes be their worst enemy, especially when they care for someone. Envy and jealousy can run rampant in their lives. Negative “V’s” are frivolous and totally unpredictable.
    <br />
    <br /><br />From this thread: Front's PI & Crystal ball ---> Exhibit B (HOLOGRAM)<br /><br />[size=14pt]
    >[/size] PHONETICS Interesting Phonetics of Phi, the Golden Ratio. How do you say "Phi"<br /><br />fibonartr.jpg<br />