New mods and the forum depression: Should we all take a break?

124»

Comments

• Look out how you use proud words.<br />When you let proud words go, it is<br />not easy to call them back.<br />They wear long boots, hard boots; they<br />walk off proud; they can't hear you calling—<br />Look out how you use proud words.<br />—Carl Sandburg, American poet and essayist, Primer Lesson, 1922<br /><br /><br />I first read this poem when I was in the 3rd and over the years from time to time something comes up that reminds me of that poem!<br /><br />Souza, for what it's worth, you've been the best; you are the best! Much love to you. I will pray for your peace, peace that surpasses all understanding!<br /><br />OnTheWingsOfLove
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Souza, I'm glad you're back.  Don't do that again, lol.
  • on 1338831250:
    <br />Souza, I'm glad you're back.  Don't do that again, lol.<br />
    <br /><br />agree. naughty naughty. ur not getting away again girl<br /><br />we luvs ya. haters can kiss this:<br /><br /><br />Garfield.gif<br />
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    on 1338793326:
    <br />Look out how you use proud words.<br />When you let proud words go, it is<br />not easy to call them back.<br />They wear long boots, hard boots; they<br />walk off proud; they can't hear you calling—<br />Look out how you use proud words.<br />—Carl Sandburg, American poet and essayist, Primer Lesson, 1922<br /><br /><br />I first read this poem when I was in the 3rd and over the years from time to time something comes up that reminds me of that poem!<br /><br />Souza, for what it's worth, you've been the best; you are the best! Much love to you.[size=18pt] I will pray for your peace, peace that surpasses all understanding![/size]<br />OnTheWingsOfLove<br />
    [size=14pt]i pray that for you also [/size]
  • on 1338344986:
    <br />After all the negative stuff happening lately, I have to say something and change some things. I almost closed down the forum [size=14pt]if it wasn't for a few members that talked me out of it.[/size] I noticed lately that people are all getting a little weary and cranky. Same with me.<br />
    <br /><br />Yep yep that was me, just to let you all know...LOL nar JKS<br /><br />I love King Jr's quote you have there, I guess it serves as a lesson, I definitely have kept that in mind in my life when people make me tick in everyday situations.
This discussion has been closed.