Of a tHeOrY or Vision-back post 11/18/2009

124»

Comments

• I've found this guy who sings it like this:<br /><br />You keep me on fire,<br />I'm there to remind you<br />Don't you let that infect you, baby  :icon_question:<br /><br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Thanks guys for your versions of the TDCAU bit I asked about! Impossible to tell isn't it?<br /><br />I did read somewhere, can't remember where, ages ago, someone thought it was:<br /><br />Don't you say that I fucked a baby.<br /><br />So there we are! Who knows? Sorry to take us off topic Souza - I'm done now!
  • Hmm. Regret reading that last one.
  • on 1334055327:
    <br /><br />I did read somewhere, can't remember where, ages ago, someone thought it was:<br /><br />Don't you say that I fucked a baby.<br />
    <br /><br />Oh, God...  <br /><br />No doubt for me now, the guy that I posted his video above is the winner.<br />Can't believe I was so off with the last one ("don't you sit back and watch it, baby") all these years...  :icon_exclaim:<br /><br />
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    on 1334024088:
    <br />I've found this guy who sings it like this:<br /><br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eaGuzog59c&feature=player_embedded<br />
    <br /><br />Did anyone notice the clues in this video, or am I the only one?   :o<br /><br />THE HATS I guess it takes a total comic book geek to see this:<br /><br />Superman Black & White logo: The costume he wore, when he came back from THE DEAD was BLACK & WHITE!<br />Flash: Another character WHO DIED and came back! 2009 Flash: REBIRTH<br />Captain America: DEATH OF CAPTAIN AMERICA He also came back from the Dead, to be in movies and the AVENGERS!<br />Spiderman: Death of Spiderman, 2011 in Marvel's Ultimate Universe/Alternate Universe. Technically DOES  NOT count! In this alternate universe, Peter Parker is replaced by a Biracial character.<br />Batman: Batman R.I.P. Batgirl comes to the conclusion no one can replace the Caped Crusader, and assembles a new team. BATMAN survived the Explosion! This is the SECOND time he's FAKED HIS DEATH!<br />Fantastic 4: Slash through the 4; Human Torch dies, saving his teammates in the comic (We know this is temporary, done only for the sales).<br />X-Men: Jean Grey/Phoenix has sacrificed herself again & again, only to be reborn. Death knows her as - family. She's the red-headed Hope, rekindled. <br /><br />Now - do you see!? All of these hats pertain to a character that's died/resurrected, or didn't count as being dead! When I saw the Flash hat, which is the ONLY DC comics hat right side up, I just knew this was something.<br /><br />Oh, and the NY Yankees hat: I noticed on the hat, initials D.K. DK = DON'T KNOW. Except - I've seen enough Graphitti art to know - the letters have the RED flames starting to rise from the Ashes again.<br /><br />*Note: Two hats are wrong, btw: <br /><br />There's a green/gold Spiderman emblem; no such costume exists! So we're back to the "green & gold" colors.<br /><br />Batman: hanging upside down, faking his death. DC comics.<br /><br />
  • ChinbieChinbie Posts: 160
    i think 'BACK' really know many things as he is keep giving us dots<br />and wants us link them up obviously.<br />i do believe he was a person that familiar w/ michael (idk whether is mj himself) but i trust him as it's no meaning to keep posting this kind of things so as to attract our attention or lie us!