MICHEAL JACKSON IS ALIVE SONG!

LunaCieloLunaCielo Posts: 393
edited January 1970 in Different Languages

Comments

• diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Very interesting!<br />Was that a clue we have missed 2.5 years ago? And the little "BAMBAM"! Was that a coincidence?
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    :bearhug: Grazie Luna come sempre per il tuo prezioso contributo , grazie esprit, grazie raffa 70  :bearhug:<br />Non ci sono dubbi che Michael is alive ma è piacevolissimo vedere quanti messaggi manda e lancia....per me lui controlla ed è dietro a tutto... Michael sei l'unico, ogni giorno sempre di più !!!  :moonwalk_:<br />
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    aww they seem to be following in Michaels footsteps, reaching out to kids doing free gigs.  and "The UNDALRDS are practicing what they preach by working hard on their music, their live shows, and their budding movie production company."  <br /><br /><br /><br /> <br />UNDALRDS - Résumé | Facebook<br /><br />Band Interests<br />MUSIC! Making videos, acting and making our own movies.<br /><br />aww they seem to be following in Michaels footsteps, reaching out to kids doing free gigs.  and "The UNDALRDS are practicing what they preach by working hard on their music, their live shows, and their budding movie production company." and they want to reach out to kids to follow their dreams and more. I'm not really sure the music Is my style though  <br /><br />Wonder why they chose the label "NBL presents" it was registered May 29th 2009 they are located in Pennsylvania <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    [size=13pt]ho appena visto il video.... :affraid: ma sono tutte coincidenze? non sono 1 po' troppine? il 24/6/2009,viene rilasciata 1 canzone ke si kiama proprio "mj is alive"?! bah.... [/size]<br /><br />[size=18pt]*LUNA*[/size]
    on 1340111992:
    <br />[size=13pt]ho appena visto il video.... :affraid: ma sono tutte coincidenze? non sono 1 po' troppine? il 24/6/2009,viene rilasciata 1 cabzone ke si kiama proprio "mj is alive"?! bah.... [/size]<br /><br />[size=18pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Troppine si !!!!  :icon_razz: :icon_lol:
    [size=14pt]UNITED IN L.O.V.E.[/size]  come ha voluto lui tre anni fa  :bearhug:<br /><br /><br />
    Altro video di Esprit tradotto in italiano da The Raffa 70.. :icon_razz:  come sempre un grazie immenso !!  :bearhug:<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />                   
    Sempre la grande Raffa 70 che ci traduce in italiano l'ultimo video di esprit... :icon_bounce: :icon_razz:  GRAZIEEE!!!!<br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />e non ci sono dubbi ,,,,,  THE BEST IS YET TO COME !!!!!  :moonwalk_:
    Esprit by Raffa..... :bearhug:  :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile<br /><br /><br />
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Ooooh  ???<br /><br />Did i visit the Italian forum by mistake?
  • on 1342209097:
    <br />Ooooh  ???<br /><br />Did i visit the Italian forum by mistake?<br />
    <br /><br />Yes the same thing has happen to me about a hundred times, that's because this thread's  title is in english instead of italian.
    Happy to see you here dear friends... :bearhug: :bearhug:<br /><br />Tx  LunaCielo, greatest video !!!!  :bearhug:  :icon_bounce:
  • ChicanaChicana Posts: 134
    on 1339611182:
    <br />MICHAEL JACKSON IS ALIVE SONG!!! - YouTube<br /><br /> :moonwalk_:<br />
    <br /><br /> yeah, i saw that video about a month ago.i thought everyone had seen it on here... lol..and i just found it weird that the release date of that song was on june 24, 2009 and then the next day michael jackson was dead....they made the video of them singing that song about 2 months later according to ladydash or whatever that username was that posted the full original video of it.
    Ultimo video di MJHoaxEvidence by Raffa !!!  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
                    [size=10pt] L.O.V.E. you  Michael[/size]  :bearhug:<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />                           
    Come sempre un grazie infinito a esprit e raffa  :bearhug:<br /><br />