"We Gotta Change" - Young Mack OFFICIAL VIDEO Spreading MJs Message!!!!!

YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
edited January 1970 in Messages to Michael
<br /><br />Check out my video talking about how we as a whole<br />need to change for many reasons. Basiclly spreading<br />MJs message of save the planet, be more kindand loving etc........<br />Hope you all enjoy!!!!!!!!

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Well done, Young Mack!  I wish you success in your dreams/goals.<br />Thanks for promoting MJ!
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    I alread knew that one, right?  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />As I said: it´s good. Good job. It´s nice to see that you´re not afraid to put MJ references out there. <br />You´re right, we gotta change and everyone needs to contribute as much as they can.<br /><br />I was sorry to read on FB the other day that you don´t get a lot of reception in your hometown. <br />But you know what they say: A prophet has no honor in his own country  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />How´s that move to LA coming along?
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    :th_bravo:Well done Young Mack...You're really talented...it's a tough market to break, but just keep up the great work and all doors will be open to you...<br /><br />LOVE the message and the beat of the song.  MJ would also be very proud of you.......Thanks for sharing.  Cheers :)
  • YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
    Thank you guys!!!! I am glad you enjoy!!! Please feel free to share it to all<br />your friends an MJ lovers. And Mary I got good receptionin my town its just<br />Not the town to be in to vet where I wanna be you see what im sayin?<br />So thats where LA comes in. Move is going good i am just a few hundred short of making my budget. Ty for askijg!!!
  • Hi Mack. All the best and thanks for sharing.<br /><br />Peace to you.<br /><br /> :icon_cool:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Reminder to watch later.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1340051529:
    <br />
    <br /><br />Check out my video talking about how we as a whole<br />need to change for many reasons. Basiclly spreading<br />MJs message of save the planet, be more kindand loving etc........<br />Hope you all enjoy!!!!!!!!<br />
    <br /><br /> :th_bravo:<br /><br />If more people had this attitude and love for the world....it would be that better place Michael talks about.  Well done YoungMack....very well done!  I really enjoyed that entire video.......great song, great message, great video......<br />thank you for sharing that!  Much luck and blessings to you always!<br /><br />LOVE
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    :th_bravo: Mack. Spread that truth far and wide. Awesome job.  :smiley_abuv:
    Ty very much!!! I appreciate very much your kind words<br />Thank MJ as well cause he is my inspiration!!!!<br />Mary I have just got as far as I can in my town..... People like me and my music<br />But I just cant get where I wanna be here which sucks!!!!!!!<br />Please guys share that video and tell your friends cause word of mouth<br />is huge!!!!! Ty again!!!!            WE GOTTA CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    WOW..I like it verry much.<br />I told my friends about it.<br />And i tried to get it on my facebook page..but somehow that does not work. :icon_e_sad:<br />Mattie<br /><br />Sorry for my english :icon_redface:
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    WOW!! :th_bravo: Young mack!! It is such a Blessing to see people like you who want to continue spreading Michael's message, so Thank you for this Inspirational video! My spirit has been low the last few days, but when I listened to your video, I could "feel" my spirit coming back to life and I found myself grooving to the beat...it gave me goose bumps!!! I LOVED it!! I will share it around. One of my sons, also raps! <br /><br />I wish you the best of Luck in the future! I send you much LOVE and many Blessings!!<br /> :bearhug:
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    YoungMack, that was pretty awesome dude.  I wish you the best!
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    I just showed your video to my husband, Mrmjj4ever777, and he told me to tell you that he LOVES you too!!  :smiley_abuv: I can't stop playing this song, it's really "catchy"...LOVE it, and You, my friend! Thanks again for sharing!<br /> :bearhug:
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Although it's not music that I hear, it is good to see this kind of music with positive messages.<br />It is important that people be sensitized and the music is a means of conveying important, in which you can sensitize both positively and negatively. Very good :th_bravo:
    You guys rock!!!! Thank your for the luv on the song and video!!!!!!<br />Very humbling!!!!!!!
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    Awesome, I like it!  :michael-jackson:  Great message, and talent.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Wow this is you? This is a great song, and inspiring. Thanks for sharing.  :bearhug: