7 Layers of 7 Things Outline

2»

Comments

• wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    OMGosh I love you guys!  All these comments and thoughts are just awesome.  I think we could come up with 7 outlines of 7 layers of 7 things......LOL.  There is SO much....it's really great to see these.  Thank you so much!!!!  <br />@diggyon.....I think if casket guy isn't MJ himself, it must be a set-up.  No, it's not interpreted....that I know of.  Look at the eyes though.....really look at them.  It's all just so weird... weird enough to be pulled off by Michael, lol.  Who knows...I file it under, "strange"  :icon_lol:  <br /><br />Thanks again for all your comments and additions......just wow!!!!!<br /><br />Blessings to each of you.....
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1334872719:
    <br />Great Job on the seven layers of sevens.  There could be even more categories and maybe more layers of sevens.  Maybe 777 or more !<br /><br /><br />singers/artists videos and songs<br />1.  Britney Spears  video (I wanna go) and the one drowning in the bath tub<br />2.  Bruno Mars and Little Wayne song and video (forget the name of it)<br />3.  Lady Gaga ? ( forget the name of it, the one where she is in a hospital)<br />4.  Obee  several songs and "Life is a Movie" song and video<br />5.  B. Howard songs and videos<br />6.  Barry Gibb and MJ  (All in your name)<br />7.  Eminem (Bring me back to life)  <br /><br /><br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    This thread also reminded me of what TS had written in his TIAI thread: TIAI Update #5a: DO you Think 4 your Self?<br /><br /><br />
    on 1273666339:
    <br />[ . . .]<br /><br />-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -<br />[size=14pt]5-3. Seven Layers Embedded in: “THIS IS IT”[/size]<br /><br />Okay, so now it’s time to reveal another big “piece” in the “piece by piece” return process (see 5-5, below).  The title “THIS IS IT” has several layers of hoax information embedded in it; most are already aware of layers one and two, but the other layers will now be revealed for the first time.<br /><br />Before going into the specific layers, notice that the title is the same forwards and backwards—except for the letter “H”.  Layers one and two are based upon the first letter of each word: “THIS IS IT”.  Layers three and four are based upon the other letters in the first word: “THIS IS IT”.  Layers five and six are based upon the only vowels in the title: “THIS IS IT”.  And layer seven is the other letters, which are not underlined in the previous layers: “THIS IS IT”.<br /><br />Layer one: TII = THIS IS IT (which has more than one meaning: it means the “end”, or “death”; it also means “this is what MJ has been planning”, etc).<br /><br />Layer two: TII = Thriller II (“II” for Roman numeral “2”); the real-life Thriller!<br /><br />Layer three: starting with the “H” (which is unique, because it’s the only letter not repeated), you have a three-letter word “HIS”.  These same three letters were emphasized in the “HIStory: Past, Present, and Future” album in 1995 {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIStory}.  Layers three through six here all show that “THIS IS IT” has been in the planning since the early 1990’s (or before).<br /><br />Layer four: Since “THIS IS IT” is nearly the same forwards and backwards: we look at these same three letters backwards (SIH), and find something very interesting.  If we use a very common system of putting a numerical value to each number (A = 1, B = 2, C = 3, etc), we come up with: S = 19; I = 9, and H = 8; 1998!  This is the same number that is on the “Dangerous” album cover in 1991 {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dangerous_(album); [url=http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/node/710568}—and]http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/node/710568}—and[/url] also the same number that MJ signed in various autographs {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7064}.  This fact should leave no doubt that 1998 is indeed a coded number which MJ intended for the TII death hoax.<br /><br />Layer five: Using the same system of numerical values in layer four, we see that the only vowels in “THIS IS IT” are the letter “I” (= 9) three times—999!  This is yet another strong evidence of 9-9-09 and the hoax; and it is also another very strong connection between 1998 (layer four) and 999 (layer five).<br /><br />Layer six: Notice that the font used for “THIS IS IT” is rather simple {http://img.timeinc.net/time/photoessays/2009/mj_final_show/mj_final_show_stage.jpg}, so that the “I” could be either the 9th letter of the alphabet (capital “I”, not lower case “i”)—or it also looks like a simple sans-serif number “1” {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sans_serif}.  Hence, the three vowels are also three numbers: 111.  One hundred and eleven is the length of the TII movie; and it is also the basis for all of the MJ hoax numerology: 333, 666, 777, 999, 1221, 1776, 1998 {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=0&t=7124}.  The fact that all of these numbers can be divided evenly by 111 proves, with tsunami force, that it could not possibly be just the result of random chance—it positively had to be planned!  This also verifies that the Dangerous autograph formula is indeed three sixes, not “600” or “660”.<br /><br />Layer seven: Other than the letter “H”, there are seven letters that read the same forwards and backwards: T I S I S I T.  Three of these letters are vowels (layers five and six); and the other four letters are two very interesting consonants, mirrored forwards and backwards.<br /><br />TIAI Update #5b is next.  {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=9763}
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Have you guys noticed that MJ in Front/TS rarely tell us about the various easter eggs hidden everywhere which include MJ in disguise like Casket Guy.  It’s totally up to us to find them all. And I'll bet there's tons we haven't even discovered yet.  It was I think Kenny Ortega who announced a sequel to TII, called This is also it, and so someone just happened to find this TIAI website when you typed it in.  Joe ‘accidently’ says he doesn’t want to go to TII because it’s all doubles, which fueled lots of speculation of it not all being MJ in it.<br />So another category could be slip-ups or hints that might be true, or decoys. ( I’m so tired I can’t think right now.)<br /><br />7 helpful hints:<br />LaToya – like the movie The Illusionist<br />Kenny Ortega announces sequel to TII,  This is also it (TIAI) (That's how TS started!)<br /><br />7 possible decoys:<br />Joe – doubles in TII<br />Jermaine – MJ went to the airport<br />
  • TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    I prefer Evanescence Bring Me to Life from the Daredevil Movie Soundtrack (over Eminem, since he made fun of Michael). The lyrics just send chills down my spine in a good way. <br /><br />How can you see into my eyes like open doors?<br />Leading you down into my core where I’ve become so numb<br />Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold <br />until you find it there and lead it back home<br /><br />Wake me up inside (etc.)<br /><br />save me from the nothing I’ve become<br />now that I know what I’m without<br />you can't just leave me<br />breathe into me and make me real<br />bring me to life<br /><br />Wake me up inside (etc.)<br /><br />frozen inside without your touch<br />Without your love, darling <br />only you are the life among the dead<br /><br />all this time I can't believe I couldn't see<br />kept in the dark but you were there in front of me<br />I’ve been sleeping a thousand years it seems<br />got to open my eyes to everything<br />Without a thought, without a voice, without a soul<br />don't let me die here<br />there must be something more<br />bring me to life
    I quote Aussie's paragraph here, as this discussion fits perfectly in this thread in my opinion.<br /><br />From this thread: Dr. Conrad Murray, Help, I'm Dying in Jail!!!<br />
    on 1340432467:
    <br />im not 100% sure on it either? its was kind of off the cuff. my imagination and heart says there will be a movie. i'd love to see the hoax end like that. but my head thinks, hmmm... not sure about a movie.<br /><br />but entertain me, imagine though what a movie would accomplish? "mj, e[size=12pt]xplaining the why. the when it started. who helped. "how we did this and how we did that. and while we were saying and doing that, this is what you (media and public) percieved and this is what the world concluded based on our stunts" <br />[/size]<br />it would be such an amazing lesson to all to QUESTION everything.<br />[...]<br />why leave clues and why create this magnificent piece of work (the hoax) if its all not coming to some amazing crescendo??
    <br />^^ That's exactly what i have in my mind, too when I think about a movie after the BAM.<br />This is a multidimensional production, a multi-layered hoax.<br />The movie would have to respect these layers, too...<br />I envision a real-life documentary that will show what happened this way:<br /><br />1. Period before June 25th, 2009. starting about 20 years ago, when Michael began planning the double reality, the hoax!<br />- film from his perspective<br />- film from his friends & family (accomplices) perspective<br />- film from his fans' perspective<br />- film from the media, industry sharks & other enemies' perspective<br /><br /> 2. The Trials: 1993, Marcel Avram & other copyright claims, 2003-2005 Trial<br />- film from his perspective<br />- film from his friends & family (accomplices) perspective<br />- film from his fans' perspective<br />- film from the media, industry sharks & other enemies' perspective<br /><br />3. His link (meetings/connection) to Elvis, the 2 marriages and the children <br />- film from his perspective<br />- film from his friends & family (accomplices) perspective<br />- film from his fans' perspective<br />- film from the media, industry sharks & other enemies' perspective<br /><br />4. The period between the years 2001 (the "Invincible" boycotted by Sony!!) and 2008.<br />- film from his perspective<br />- film from his friends & family (accomplices) perspective<br />- film from his fans' perspective<br />- film from the media, industry sharks & other enemies' perspective<br /><br />5. June 25th, 2009  & immediate post 'death' period of time.<br />- film from his perspective<br />- film from his friends & family (accomplices) perspective<br />- film from his fans' perspective<br />- film from the media, industry sharks & other enemies' perspective<br /><br />6. the Memorial, the Funeral & This is It<br />- film from his perspective<br />- film from his friends & family (accomplices) perspective<br />- film from his fans' perspective<br />- film from the media, industry sharks & other enemies' perspective<br /><br />7. 2010-2011-Conrad Murray trial & 2012-pre-BAM Year<br />- film from his perspective<br />- film from his friends & family (accomplices) perspective<br />- film from his fans' perspective<br />- film from the media, industry sharks & other enemies' perspective
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Yes Simpa, so multi-dimensional.  We are aware of it around us, but most are not--hence confusion or continued propagation of lies.  MAJOR FAIL!!<br />You have to be IN it, immersed in it, part of it, to begin to FEEL it!
    on 1340477006:
    <br />Yes Simpa, so multi-dimensional.  We are aware of it around us, but most are not--hence confusion or continued propagation of lies.  MAJOR FAIL!!<br />You have to be IN it, immersed in it, part of it, to begin to FEEL it!<br />
    <br />I think...at least for the past 3-4 months, I've been completely submersed in it  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br /><br />3d-plongeon-piscine.gif<br /><br /> :thjajaja121: animateddi.gif
  • That movie does have sense to me!
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Great assessment Sim! <br /> :th_bravo:<br /><br />Yes, totally immersed and submersed....it's the ultimate baptism, lol....baptism by fire I should say!  <br /><br />here's the meaning of that phrase:<br /><br />http://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/baptism-by-fire.asp#axzz1yeiM8smB<br /><br />Blessings! <br /><br />PS> just saw sweetsunset's post....yes, I think one of the best things about a good movie is suspension of disbelief.....<br /><br />Suspension of disbelief<br /><br />  <br /><br />