Sacred Light Codes: Unlocking Hidden Mysteries

13»

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    TheRunningGirl<br />
    And what about DCM's Spiritual Revelation on 7/15/2009! <br />
    "The Holy spirit came to me, he lifted me out of that hole of darkness, he brought me to LIGHT, he saved me, he protected me..."
    <br />Reference:http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/videos/dr-conrad-murray-documentary-part-3/<br /><br />On this very same day the Holy Spirit also released the Pepsi Accident tape (1/27/1984)! <br />Reference: http://www.tmz.com/2009/07/15/michael-jackson-pepsi-explosion-video/#.Trx9vGBRxT4
    <br /><br />This really is an amazing connection!  <br />I've talked before about the similarity of MJ's head on fire in the Pepsi ad, and how it looked like the day of Pentecost when the believers each had tongues of fire on their heads.  Acts 2:2-4 KJV - And suddenly there came a sound from - Bible Gateway <br />These words of CM's about the Holy Spirit, and MJ's release of the Pepsi fire on the same day, connects the 2 in my mind.<br /><br />I know this thread is an old one, but I wonder if there might be new things to find, since the SLC were discussed before Front came along on June 1, 2011, with some of his numbers.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    rotating.gif<br /><br />LOVE THOSE CONNECTIONS!<br /><br />Thanks for resurrecting this thread MJonMind number-one-45.gif
  • [size=10pt]Yes! Thankyou for the RESURRECTION, @MJonmind!<br /><br />"1's" and "7's" are following me EVERYWHERE, and in particular "117." L(3) I(9) G(7) H(8) T(2) = 29/11 (2+9=11); B(2) E(5)... "LIGHT BE" (sounds like Yoda-speak!)... "BE LIGHT."<br /><br />Above based on the SLC code of the letters of the alphabet corresponding to numbers 1 though 9 and then repeating.<br /><br />love~<br />mjintrigue2012<br />[/size]<br />
  • [size=10pt]Why does my "H = 8" above come out like that MIB guy? :))))))<br />Seriously!<br /><br />love~<br />mjintrigue2012[/size]
  • [size=12pt]Hey! Thank You MJonmind for this return to the sacred Light Codes! <br /><br />"Michael" said the 4 SLC's of our TIMe were 117/711/171/77<br /><br />FRONT joined the forum on 06/01/2011 at 07:56:28 PT. The date translates to 6+1+2/11 = 9/11 and we know that 9/11=7/11-->711 (See how to calculate SLC's on the First page of this thread) and the time simply converts to 7:11:1 --> 7111. This is a Good start!  :th_bravo:<br /><br />Then FRONT name gives the Light code F=6 + R=9 + O=6 + N=5 + T=2 = 28 Light Code: 28/10<br />TII Premiered on the 10/28/2009 Maybe a coincidence! <br /><br />Then Front loves saying "It matters not". This is an extract from Front's post 129, posted on june 17, 2012:[/size]<br />
    [size=10pt]To reiterate---do you believe/trust Front? yes? no? well, guess what? it matters not! do you believe/trust in the Easter Bunny? it matters not! Do you believe/trust MJ? ah…there ya go. [/size]
    <br />[size=12pt]"It matters not" is often a reference to William Henley's Poem Invictus (INVINCIBLE in English):[/size]<br />
    [size=10pt]It matters not how strait the gate,<br />How charged with punishments the scroll,<br />I am the master of my fate:<br />I am the captain of my soul.[/size]
    <br />[size=12pt]Michael's Invincible album is 77:07 minutes or 1:17:07 long. Again you see SLC 77 or 117 clearly in there.<br /><br />For the record Invictus is also a 2009 film about Nelson Mandela with Morgan FREEman in the role of Nelson Mandela. Here is the Trailer for the film, listen carefully @ 2:02 "This is it, This is our destiny"<br /><br />[/size]
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]With Love<br />TheRunningGirl[/size]
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    @TheRunningGirl : wow!! excellent work!!  :th_bravo:
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    I've always loved these connections with the SLC's.
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    Could someone Summerize the relevence of the sacred light codes with Michael and the hoax? I know it's been there ealier in this thread, but there is so much there and I actually got confused with all the refferences and qoutes but still couldn't find the defined answer to what will be acheived in it. <br /><br />Is there a message? is it pointing to new places to read up on him to better understand? what is the purpose of it?<br /><br />From everything I've read I got the understanding the these codes are just naturally put there, not deliberately, like if someone looks at the clock and they always seem to see 11:11 or another of the numbers, that it becomes a rather repeating occurance in their life  that it has a significant meaning to the way things are going to change. If they are deliberately put into place, what does that mean? I'm just finding it hard to understand it and from the first 2 pages, of this I couldn't comprehend it. my thinking level is always out side the box so the simplicity of things are often difficult for me to comprehend, that or I'm so out of whack with socializing that I can't string it together. <br />I feel embarraced even asking this because it seems I'm the only one who can not understand it's significance to this specifically. <br /><br />I understand the way of getting the numbers, I understand what the significance of the numbers are when it concerns everything out side of the hoax, but I can't connect the dots to it's actual ongoing significance here. I feel like I'm missing a key to it all.<br /><br /> :confused:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Leilani81, maybe some others might answer differently, but for me, I think that when this thread opened  there was a suspicion that the Michael answering people's questions on this site-- Riding The Beast, was our Michael.  The RTB Michael used the same numbers as the hoax did, and the Baha'i faith officially tries to tie all religions into one, and in that sense connects to all the signs of major religions that were displayed at MJ's memorial.  This Michael emphasized Michael the Archangel, which TS/ The Sign also do.  The RTB Michael is obviously a devout follower of the Baha'i faith, but we have absolutely no prior hint that our Michael had ever taken an interest in Baha'ism. They are really just another religion because they devoutly follow these 9 manifestations , the most important one which the most recent (see below).  This RTB site had just randomly been found by some of our hoax forum members.  RidingTheBeast.com Symbolism, RidingTheBeast.com Meaning and Numerology  Therefore this thread presents somewhat of a mystery, and challenge--is it coincidental the numbers are the same, and this Michael sounds a little like ours?  For myself, I still cannot say either a firm yes or no.  <br /><br />This is my post from July 20, 2011<br /><br />
    One thing kinda makes me think this is not our Michael.  He mentions the date 1863 like a devout follower for this Mirza Husayn Ali, and I have my doubts that MJ would believe this guy is THE important guy to follow. JMO But what do I know. There are clear connections that the thread starters have found, but with all these weird things, it leaves me more confused that ever. :?  <br /><br />
    by Michael<br />The spiritual light code 1611 is a Divine Reference to May 2, 1611 the day the KJV of the Holy Bible was completed. This is also a Divine Reference to May 2, 1863 the year the Ninth Manifestation of God, Michael announced His Manifestation to the world, it is also when a stone on Machu Picchu shaped like the southern cross constellation points to the top red planet on May 2 of every year.<br />The number 77 is a spiritual light code which is derived from the light code 11 as in 11x7=77 (117). God's Great Archangel Michael scared light code is 117. And God Said Let There be Light, the sacred light code is 117. The word Transformation 66 and Change 11 total 77. Believe = 33, Michael = 33 and light = 11 which total 77. I'm not talking about me, I'm talking about Michael sent by God which most of humanity ignored while he was on this earth, but his teachings will prevail and bring the oneness of humanity through love and unity. It is up to you to seek the truth.
    <br /><br />from the Christian site I quoted on the previous page--sorry I forgot to give the link<br /><br />
    The Baha'I Faith's earliest forerunner was Sayid Ali Muhammad who on May 23, 1844 declared himself the Bab ("Gate"), the 8th manifestation of God and first since Muhammad. Implicit to that statement was the denial of Muhammad as the last and greatest prophet and a denial together of the unique authority of the Koran. Islam did not take kindly to such thoughts. The Bab and his followers, called Babis, saw heavy persecution and were part of great bloodshed before the Bab was executed as a political prisoner just six years later in Tabríz, Ádhirbáyján, July 9th 1850. But before he died, the Bab spoke of a coming prophet, referred to as "He whom God will Manifest." On April 22, 1863 Mirza Husayn Ali, one of his followers, declared himself the fulfillment of that prophecy and the latest manifestation of God. He donned the title Baha'u'llah ("glory of God"). The Bab was therefore viewed as a "John the Baptist" type of forerunner leading up to Baha'u'llah who is the more significant manifestation for this age. His followers are called Baha’is.
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    Ah, Ok