Pink Panther 2

leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
edited June 2012 in References & Similarities
Yes I know it came out in April 2009, I hadn't watched it until tonight <br /><br />I tried searching to see if it had been said but it didn't seem like it and I can't seem to look at the old archived threads? <br /><br />PLEASE PLEASE tell me it hasn't been brought up before,  let this be something new ;)it seems I was late and only have the bones to pick from since everything seems to have been throughly investigated. lol you all have definitely done a good job with the searching :)<br /><br />okay..I did the best I could with understanding the fake french accent to write is as exact as I could. <br /><br />"This case is very strange..."<br /><br />"for 10 years tornado terrorized Europe stealing over a quarter of a million dollars of artefacts"<br />"then for no reason he suddenly stops!"<br />"maybe.... thought he had enough money"<br />"if he had enough money then why after 10 years of complete inactivity that he suddenly springs back into action!London Jakarta, Italy(other counties names) Why all of a sudden... WHY WHY!!"<br />EGP_BANG_1238404617300x300.jpg<br /><br /><br />"That was 10 years ago, besides I never saw his face"<br /><br />"How come.., you never saw his face?"<br /><br />"He was in disguise"<br /><br />He always wore a mask"<br /><br />"did you call him Zorro?"<br /><br />"or the power ranger?"<br />article-1094321-02C9EB14000005DC-884_224x385.jpg<br />The Mask of Jacko: Michael Jackson steps out in his most bizarre outfit yet | Mail Online<br /><br /><br />"Excuse my intrusion there is a way to prove your innocence back in 1996...."<br /><br />"yes yes yes he received a bullet wound in the shoulder"<br /><br />"is this what it's come to? that I must strip down and remove my clothing in the sanctity of my own home<br />before a group of people i have only just met just to prove my innocent!?"<br /><br />"well it wouldn't hurt"<br /><br />The-Details-Behind-The-Allegations-and-Trial<br /><br />Anyways so there is 3 places at least in that movie which appear to connect to Mj. <br /><br />and then the 4th.. which i believe has been mentioned before how everyone believed the Tornado is dead except for Inspector Clouseau... <br /><br />The fact this came out before June.. So... If this was in fact in relation to Mj, how much of a part in this movie and it's script making or even requesting that these things are put in.

Comments