It's been 3 years... June 25th, 2012

SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
edited June 2012 in General MJ Discussion
[size=12pt]He's been here all the time, but still NOT exactly here...<br /><br />Michael we LOVE you and we MISS you like crazy !!  :bearhug: <br /><br /> Please BAM asap!  :bowdown: :bowdown:  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:[/size]<br /><br /><br />
<br /><br />coeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gif<br /><br />

Comments

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    I Just Can't Stop Loving You - 25th June Tribute<br /><br />
    <br /><br />coeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gifcoeur-neon-lumineux.gif<br /><br />Michael Jackson 25th Tribute [size=12pt]'Larger than LIFE' [/size] - mix video 2012 <br /><br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Thanks Mike for these three years [size=14pt]UNITED IN L.O.V.E[/size]....you and us.....as you asked...  :bearhug:<br /> <br />We LOVE YOU so much, every day more !!!  :bearhug:<br /><br />With endless L.O.V.E.<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    If someone had told me on THAT DAY that I would spend the next 3 years investigating MJ's death hoax, I would've probably laughed and given them the side-eye.  Remember when we were saying "2012 is too late for a BAM! It's too far away!"<br /><br />Lol, and yet here we are.<br /><br />p.s. it's still the 24th for almost another 10 hours in my part of Canada but I know some of you are already living in the future, lol.<br /><br /><br /><br />Edit to add: Actually, I probably wouldn't have laughed that day as I said above because I was in a state of shock.  I couldn't believe it, it couldn't be true as it turns out, my initial reaction (denial) was true...  I remember praying to God that it wasn't true, that is was some sort of mistake.  I had NO IDEA what I was in for, for the next 3 (+) years.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    maybe its because i miss him, or maybe its because that 1% of doubt, but im already a mess... :icon_cry: :icon_cry: :icon_cry:
    305041isi.jpg<br /><br />2z9jwwx.jpg<br /><br />3668911261.jpg<br /><br />3050413568.jpg
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    on 1340564692:
    <br /><br />Michael Jackson 25th Tribute [size=12pt]'Larger than LIFE' [/size] - mix video 2012 <br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Hi Sim, thank you for posting that awesome tribute video 'Larger than life'! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this man's music!<br />Michael, I'm thinking of you every single day, hope to see you soon!
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    and as i see ...................(sort of "lightbulb" moment...).........we none of us would have got this far along,knowing all we do,if a "bam" had happened.we needed time to look at things,talk things over,discover things,learn at least as much as we have about Michael,i for one have learned a huge amount about him,and many others aspects of life. so we needed to wait.(hope i make myself understood here) xxxx love you mj,more than ever now i have more info.xx<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    @Do: I love that video very much, too!  :icon_e_wink: :michael-jackson:<br /><br /><br />pmj1000x06.jpg<br /><br />[size=12pt]LOLL This pic always made me think of "Smile ! You're on camera!" :)[/size]<br /><br />mareprevie.jpg<br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]LaToya: "I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU PERFORM AGAIN! KEEP THE MAGIC GOING!"  :icon_e_wink:[/size]<br /><br />mjmemojhj.jpg<br /><br />mjmemorial.jpg<br /><br />mjmemoeie.jpg<br /><br />
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    When Michael disappeared it was June 26 in Australia. <br />SimPa you are early...  :icon_mrgreen:
  • Well, in the United States of America, tomorrow is June 25. Michael Jackson, I love you very much from the bottom of my heart. Please come back soon.
  • It's now 15 minutes past midnight here... it is June 25th.<br /><br />I love you, Michael.<br /><br /><br /><br />LOVE to you all  :bearhug:
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I love you, Michael Jackson and still missing you like crazy.  Until you come all the way back, I'll remember the time. Later guys.  :beerchug:  :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug:<br /><br />
    Michael Jackson Week - 3 Years With Out Our King <br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]Michael Jackson - June 25 - Long Live Michael ! [/size]<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ My dear MichaelS, 3 years without you... ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ <br /><br />
  • TAKE A LOOK AT THESE FRANK CASCIO TWEETS?!?!?!?!?!?!¿<br /><br /><br />Reply  Retweet  Favorite<br />16h Frank Cascio ‏@fdcascio<;br />He is with all of us no matter where you are in the world.<br />Expand<br /> Reply  Retweet  Favorite<br />16h Frank Cascio ‏@fdcascio<;br />"clarification" it is a beautiful thing to show respect and visit forest lawn. But you do not need to go to forest lawn to feel close to MJ<br />Expand<br /> Reply  Retweet  Favorite<br />16h Frank Cascio ‏@fdcascio<;br />Thats not why I said. RT @Magic7Love: Lmao :) Frank @fdcascio you know MJ isn't at forest lawn...so where would he be on Monday<br />Expand<br /> Reply  Retweet  Favorite<br />17h ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ‏@Magic7Love<;br />Lmao :) Frank @fdcascio you know MJ isn't at forest lawn...so where would he be on Monday<br />Retweeted by Frank Cascio<br />Expand<br /> Reply  Retweet  Favorite<br />18h Frank Cascio ‏@fdcascio<;br />I agree with youRT @MJsBestOfJoy: @fdcascio I live in North Carolina. Are you going Frank? I don't feel MJ is there personally. :)<br />Expand<br /> Reply  Retweet  Favorite<br />19h Frank Cascio ‏@fdcascio<;br />Who will be going to forest lawn on Monday?<br />Expand<br />
    @sweetsunsetwithMJ: wow! thanks for those twits! Awesome!<br />I have this feeling that in the following 24 hours or more we will be reading more and more interesting TWITS like that....<br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1340576579:
    <br />It's now 15 minutes past midnight here... it is June 25th.[...]
    Where are you from?<br /><br /><br />In Romania it's been June 25th for 2 hours now, it's 2 a.m. and I have no sleep.... tomorrow I go to work... I'll look like a zombie :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Michael and three years without you, we miss you and look forward to BAM soon. I love you more!.<br /><br />Soon and very soon we are going to see the king<br />Halelujha, halelujha, we're going to see the king<br /><br />No more cryin there, we are going to see the king<br />Halelujha, halelujha, we're going to see the king.<br /><br />Thanks Michael for so much love!, This is a demonstration of how much we love you. Please come back.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />        scaled.php?server=844&filename=tequieroms.jpg&res=landing
  • YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
    Just curious what kind of clues or new hoax info we may find out tomorrow.....<br />I wanted to post this the day before to see what ideas and opinions everyone<br />had. We know there will be interviews, memorials, fans visiting FL, and all kinds of stuff<br />going on. I think a big clue mapy come from a TMZ article tomorrow. I dont know why or what it will be but for some reason thats my gut. Let me know what you all think. Thanks!!!!<br />LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!              Young Mack
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Mack I'm going to move this to general talk as we don't have any dots or coherent theories to connect yet.
  • YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
    Ok..... sounds good.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    tumblr_m4cdv8aILL1r6wxbho1_500.gif<br /><br />sad0064.gif
  • Well in 33 minutes it will be June 25th, here in NY. Hopefully there are plenty of clues, congratulations to MJ for planning this out so well. Blessings.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1340565793:
    <br />[size=14pt]If someone had told me on THAT DAY that I would spend the next 3 years investigating MJ's death hoax, I would've probably laughed [/size]and given them the side-eye.  Remember when we were saying "2012 is too late for a BAM! It's too far away!"<br /><br />Lol, and yet here we are.<br /><br />p.s. it's still the 24th for almost another 10 hours in my part of Canada but I know some of you are already living in the future, lol.<br /><br /><br /><br />Edit to add: Actually, I probably wouldn't have laughed that day as I said above because I was in a state of shock.  I couldn't believe it, it couldn't be true as it turns out, my initial reaction (denial) was true...  I remember praying to God that it wasn't true, that is was some sort of mistake.  I had NO IDEA what I was in for, for the next 3 (+) years.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> :thjajaja121:
  • It is officially June 25th, 2012 12:00. <br /><br />First of all, I feel connected to Michael in a way I never have. I am reading posts on the site, watching hoax videos, and listening to MJ. I truly believe he is alive. <br />I hope that today we get a message from Michael, or some more clues. I do not expect a BAM, he will come in his own time and I shall wait until he does. We have come so far, and it's been a amazing adventure. Looking back, time has passed by so fast it's unbelievable. We saw the kids grow up into the gorgeous kids they are, we saw the true Michael and have gathered so many hopefilling clues, hints etc.<br />Of course we've been through many stages throughout the years i.e:  :compute:  :computer-losy-smiley:  :judge-smiley:  :woohoo2:  :Pulling_hair:  :WTF: <br />Michael is so smart to have planned this out so thoroughly. Perhaps he's on this site under a username, as some have suggested. I will be patient for BAM although at times I do get a bit tired of waiting  :icon_e_biggrin:<br />I love you Michael, you are certainly a genius  :th_bravo:  :bearhug: <br />Thank you all of the moderators (Souza etc.) you have been doing a great job. <br />Still waiting for that BAM party though!  :multiplespotting:<br />I love this site and to be a part of it (since August 2009) I love the very well put together videos that have been posted here and the vaerity of members, smart and beautiful in each and every way.  <br />HAPPY 3RD YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :TongueOutSmiley:  :bearhug: :bearhug:  :elvis-1405: :michael-jackson:  :) <br />LOVE TO ALL! <3 <br />BLESSINGS TO ALL, ALSO. <br />Now we start our 4th year together *deep breath* IM READY  8)
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    @mikeyslittlelover ; What a sweet post.  Pretty much sums it up.  We miss you, Michael.
  • on 1340597777:
    <br />@mikeyslittlelover ; What a sweet post.  Pretty much sums it up.  We miss you, Michael.<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you :)