124»

Comments

• emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1337946442:
    <br />
    on 1337946115:
    <br />
    on 1337942880:
    <br />Awww....yes, absolutely adorable. <br />What a sweet gesture. <br /><br />Well I am sure that girl really felt like kicking herself that day for not wearing lace-up overknee boots to make this experience last longer  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br />absolute gentleman!!  :th_bravo: I like the sweet way he is helping her with the shoe.. <br /><br />MaryK  :icon_lol:  at least we know what to wear, flip flop shoes.. :icon_lol: or something what is easily taken off  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /> :icon_lol: Or....alternative: <br /><br />55293640616148258371005.jpg<br />
    <br /> :icon_lol: now imagine bunch of women with gypsum on leg coming to him..like zombies  :icon_lol:
  • on 1337942880:
    <br />Well I am sure that girl really felt like kicking herself that day for not wearing lace-up overknee boots to make this experience last longer  :icon_lol:<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol: <br /><br />you are a smart cookie MaryK :icon_lol:  <br /><br />I guess these boots would make this experience last longer ;D<br /><br />Christian-Louboutin-Black-Button-Up-OTK-Boots_1.jpg
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    Sure @emulik...that´ll be a real "thriller" then  :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br />Yeah @everlasting.....that´s what I am talking about  :icon_geek:
  • Awesome @MaryK.... that pic you have just posted is priceless...Michael so humble like always!  :icon_razz:<br /><br />Michael you always make us love you, you are really cute!  :bearhug:
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    4820044076.jpg
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Simpa, the video of Priscilla biting Elvis's foot is kinda cute, and thanks for finding the pic of MJ putting on the shoe!<br />Totally Prince Charming with Cinderella!<br /><br />The high lace boots are hilarious!