DR. HOUSE FAKED DEATH....??

LUNALUNA Posts: 361
edited January 1970 in Different Languages
<br />[size=12pt]INCREDIBILE! HO APPENA VISTO L'ULTIMA PUNTATA DEL DR. HOUSE E KE TI TROVO? LUI KE FINGE DI ESSERE MORTO,CON TANTO DI COMMEMORAZIONE DA PARTE DI AMICI E CONOSCENTI.... MI SEMBRA KE ANKE QUI NEL FORUM CI FOSSE 1 THREAD SULLE SIMILITUDINI CON HOUSE,MA NON LO TROVO +! <br />OK,COINCIDENZA PURE NEL DR. HOUSE....[/size]/color] <br /><br />[size=18pt]*LUNA*[/size]

Comments

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    For more details, see here ---- > Elvis Presley ~ the MAN & the ARTIST
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Neanche io trovo il thread ma ricordo di aver letto qualcosa sull'argomento... :(<br /><br />Comunque si, hai ragione....continua la serie di "COINCIDENZE" strepitose !! :icon_bounce: :michael-jackson: :icon_e_wink:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1341351272:
    <br />For more details, see here ---- > Elvis Presley ~ the MAN & the ARTIST<br />
    <br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]GRAZIE SIM !!![/size]    :bearhug:
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    on 1341351272:
    <br />For more details, see here ---- > Elvis Presley ~ the MAN & the ARTIST
    <br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]thank u so much,sim! can i find dr. house and hoax connections,here?[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
  • popisdeadpopisdead Posts: 205
      the filmography is full of this type of episodes ... it is just coincidences    :michael_jackson-1135:                things are simpler than you might imagine
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1341392993:
    <br />
    on 1341351272:
    <br />For more details, see here ---- > Elvis Presley ~ the MAN & the ARTIST
    <br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]thank u so much,sim! can i find dr. house and hoax connections,here?[/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />There was a topic I used to make, but I deleted my messages there at one moment....<br /><br />If you're interested in the connections that I found between Dr. House and Michael and Elvis, you can check out my Facebook album with all the montages that I made so far starting with the summer of last year. --- > Dr. HOUSE vs. Dr. HOAX ~ MJ & Elvis connections | Facebook<br />I will soon update this FB album ^^ with montages full of clues from the last 5-6 episodes from House.<br />I have talked a bit about the clues from these episodes ^^, here in this thread, see replies 66 & 74 --> Elvis Presley ~ the MAN & the ARTIST<br />and replies 78, 81, 91 & 95 here ---> Elvis Presley ~ the MAN & the ARTIST<br /><br /><br />here's a video I made last year with some of my montages.... and various pics<br /><br />