Face Eater High on Marijuana Not Bath Salts…. Yeah Right, LOL

hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Tests in cannibalism case: Zombie-like attacker used pot, not 'bath salts'<br />By Michael Martinez, CNN<br />updated 6:33 PM EDT, Wed June 27, 2012<br /><br /> :thjajaja121:[size=18pt]There must be an army of pot smokers in the world.  They have jumped on this like white on rice.  :thjajaja121:  The comments are priceless.[/size]<br /><br />If you’re having a bad day, this is the article no, THE COMMENTS that will have you rolling on the floor, or maybe even rolling up your own  :thjajaja121:<br /><br />Tests in cannibalism case: Zombie-like attacker used pot, not 'bath salts' - CNN.com<br /><br />120529022538-rudy-eugene-story-body.jpg<br /><br />Rudy Eugene, 31, was killed by a police officer after Eugene's 18-minute attack on a homeless man last month.<br />STORY HIGHLIGHTS<br />Rudy Eugene, 31, was killed by police after he chewed off the face of a homeless man<br />His body contained marijuana but no other drugs, the coroner's office says<br />Police had suspected Eugene was under the influence of "bath salts"<br />The absence of "bath salts" is also confirmed by an outside lab, coroner says<br />(CNN) -- The naked Florida man who chewed off the face of another man last month in a zombie-like cannibal attack used marijuana but not "bath salts" as police had suspected, authorities said Wednesday.<br />Rudy Eugene, 31, was killed by a police officer after Eugene's 18-minute attack on a homeless man. His body didn't show "any other street drugs, alcohol or prescription drugs, or any adulterants found in street drugs," according to the Miami-Dade County Medical Examiner Department.<br />"The department has also sought the assistance of an outside forensic toxicology reference laboratory, which has confirmed the absence of 'bath salts,' synthetic marijuana and LSD," the statement said.<br />A video of last month's incident shows Eugene coming across 65-year-old Ronald Poppo on a sidewalk along Miami's MacArthur Causeway, stripping clothes off him and eventually chewing on his face. Police said Poppo lost 75% of his face in the attack.<br />Armando Aguilar, president of the Fraternal Order of Police, told CNN affiliate WPLG last month that he suspected Eugene was under the influence of "bath salts," a drug that contains synthetic stimulants that can "cause chest pains, increased blood pressure, increased heart rate, agitation, hallucinations, extreme paranoia and delusions," according to the National Institute of Drug Abuse.<br />Eugene's mother said last month that her son was "a nice kid" who could have been subdued with a Taser rather than gunfire.<br />"He was a good kid. He gave me a nice card on Mother's Day. Everyone says he was a zombie. He was no zombie. That was my son," the mother, who asked that her name not be revealed, told CNN affiliate WFOR.

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Yeah right.<br /><br />Read between the lines, bath salts are LEGAL and DON'T TEST with conventional drug test methods because the name "bath salts" refers to any chemical concoction that some dealer dreams up to get you high if you snort it. <br /><br />How's that war on drugs going for ya, USA?
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Come on. Do they actually think we'll buy this...? :icon_rolleyes: Marijuana doesn't make you eat someone's face, so if that's all he was supposedly on, well you can just rule out drugs as a reason. So, the only logical thing I can use as an explanation is ... zombie apocolypse! Don't say I didn't warn you !!  :icon_twisted:<br />
  • What a jk...anyway this LSD thing was stated from the beginning, for weeks, and NOW they decide to backtrack and state that ir was Marij, how stupid do they think people are, even if I was on Marij now I'd logically be able to see that Marij did not cause this guy to go on a face eating rampage. I find this whole thing bizzare, it makes you wonder what would get a normal human being to do such a strange thing.  :icon_e_confused:
    He may have been off medication for psychosis, bi-polar, etc. Sounds like a psychotic episode if not some bizarre street drug. The media fails... AGAIN.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    The gov't is trying to convince the public that weed shouldn't be legal.  "You'll get your face eaten off or eat somebody's face off!" An attempt at mind control, which ironically can't happen if you're "on" weed.<br /><br />Agree bec, there was something really wrong with this guy and was probably freaking out on the bath salt chemicals.  Weed chills you the eff out, not make you turn into a face-eating monster.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    ROFL, since when does pot cause you to become a zombie and eat people's faces? That's a new one.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    smokingmar.gif
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    This takes 'having the munchies' symptom to a whole other level  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Weed can make you hungry, but eating faces isn't usually on the menu.  Whoever believes this crap should smoke some on their own to test the theory.  Warning though: you may laugh your ass off while analyzing this insanity.<br /><br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • DontwalkawayDontwalkaway Posts: 849
    on 1340860868:
    <br />Come on. Do they actually think we'll buy this...? :icon_rolleyes: Marijuana doesn't make you eat someone's face, so if that's all he was supposedly on, well you can just rule out drugs as a reason. So, the only logical thing I can use as an explanation is ... zombie apocolypse! Don't say I didn't warn you !!  :icon_twisted:<br />
    <br /><br />There's something else going on.  It's not that simple.  If you go on Steven Quayle's website he has a lot of articles posted.  There are many articles posted about the Zombie cases and the cases about the flesh eating virus.  There are also some videos on youtube.    I know some of the stories may contain exaggerations or untruths but if you put it all together you can probably say that something "fishy" is going on.  I hope it's not a disease/bacteria/virus.  <br /><br />www.Steven Quayle.com
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    Autopsy: No human flesh in Miami 'cannibal's' stomach - New York Daily News<br /><br />another artical.<br /><br />sounds like folk need to stop believing in zombies and start believing in demon possesion. :affraid:
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1341232153:
    <br />This takes 'having the munchies' symptom to a whole other level  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Weed can make you hungry, but eating faces isn't usually on the menu.  Whoever believes this crap should smoke some on their own to test the theory.  Warning though: you may laugh your ass off while analyzing this insanity.<br /><br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br />You beat me to it about the munchies!  Does anyone else think that MJ is behind these ridiculous ZOMBIE stories?  Wouldn't be Thriller II without a couple of zombies!
  • on 1341241562:
    <br />
    on 1341232153:
    <br />This takes 'having the munchies' symptom to a whole other level  :icon_lol:<br /><br />Weed can make you hungry, but eating faces isn't usually on the menu.  Whoever believes this crap should smoke some on their own to test the theory.  Warning though: you may laugh your ass off while analyzing this insanity.<br /><br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br />You beat me to it about the munchies!  Does anyone else think that MJ is behind these ridiculous ZOMBIE stories?  Wouldn't be Thriller II without a couple of zombies!<br />
    Yes, :LolLolLolLol: i have thought about Michael being behind all the zombie stories and much much more.I believe he is really getting even with the media.Gotta love that prankster,M.J.
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    on 1341283275:
    <br />
    on 1341241562:
    <br />
    on 1341232153:
    <br /><br />You beat me to it about the munchies!  Does anyone else think that MJ is behind these ridiculous ZOMBIE stories?  Wouldn't be Thriller II without a couple of zombies!<br />
    Yes, :LolLolLolLol: i have thought about Michael being behind all the zombie stories and much much more.I believe he is really getting even with the media.Gotta love that prankster,M.J.<br />
    <br /><br />I agree with you too!  Much MUCH MUCH more.  And no one cept us crazies even has a clue!  The hoax is so airtight you can TELL people the truth, point out all the bizarre stories, and they won't beLIEve you.  This particular story proves without a doubt that people will beLIEve ANYthing if it's in the news.  <br /><br />Yes, Michael et al. are having WAY too much fun...and he's not even gotten to the punch line yet!  :michael_jackson-1135:  He's bad all right!
    I don't think MJ is behind this story.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1341288690:
    <br />I don't think MJ is behind this story.<br />
    <br /><br />LOL, +1

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    The reader comments that initially followed this article were roll on the floor hilarious.  BRW neither do I think MJ had anything to do with this story. This was one of those stress relieving stories just for fun.