daily timelapse Our Earth Michael Jackson by The Film Artist

<br />Earth.jpg<br /><br />I was really impressed when I saw this vid.<br /><br />Please watch..<br /><br />Daily Timelapse: Our Earth ‘Michael Jackson’ by The Film Artist<br /><br />The vid ends with Michael's words: "We can help the world live without fear. Its our only hope, without hope we are lost." of Michael's speech about Love and Peace in 2002.<br /><br />Credits & respect to 'The Film Artist'.<br /><br />'The journey of life has begun before you are born, and continues forever.<br /> The wisdom from life begins after you are born, and can be lost if not passed on forever'.~The Film artist<br /><br />L.O.V.E.

Comments

• Wow Everlastinglove thanks for sharing this jewel with us, where did you find it? It was released yesterday July the 7th exactly the day I though Front had something to tell us and I was missing his post. It is released by one Dave (funny though).<br />Do you guys think that those words (I am not talking about the speech) has been able to be recorded after his "alleged death"?.
  • sanmikesanmike Posts: 25
    It is beautiful. Thank you, FilmArtist, thank you, Michael. :bearhug:
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Comment left by Pearl Jr!<br /><br /> <br />Pearljr Today 07:53 PM<br /><br />We are getting close.  Michael JOE said "we have 4 years to get it right".  The death hoax is almost over!  Watch "Alive! Is Michael Jackson Really Dead?" netflix it tonight!<br /><br />MichaelJacksonINsider.com<br /><br />Daily Timelapse: Our Earth ‘Michael Jackson’ by The Film Artist
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Beautiful! Incredible! Love it!
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    Thank you everlastinglove for the video! really amazing and wonderful! those Earth pictures with Michael`s voice going together soo well!!  :th_bravo:<br />That The Film Artist  is really talented!