HELP 4 AN UNABLE MEMBER....

LUNALUNA Posts: 361
[size=12pt]HI! IS IT POSSIBLE 2 DELETE A POST,IF,4 EXAMPLE,I DON'T LIKE IT OR IF I WANT 2 WRITE DIFFERENT THINGS,WITHOUT MODIFYING IT? AND,THEN,A 2nd QUESTION:I'VE NOTICED THAT ALL MEMBERS POST PICTURES AND EVEN SOME PARTS OF TWITTS IN THE POST:CAN U EXPLAIN ME HOW 2 DO IT? DO THEY USE A SPECIFIC PROGRAM 4 INCLUDING IMAGES/PICTURES/PARTS OF TWITTER ACCOUNT IN THEIR POSTS?  :computer-losy-smiley:<br />THANX![/size] <br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]

Comments

• MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    :-) Mary to the rescue...lol....<br /><br />If you don´t like what you posted just modify it, delete your text and put a note in it like for example "wrong thread" "deleted"...or whatever. You don´t have to delete it. Just change it or make a note that you deleted the content.<br /><br />As for the pics:<br /><br />Store the pic on your computer (screenshot, download it) then upload it by hoaxpic uploader here on the site.<br />You will get an URL for that pic...then you can insert it into your post by "insert image" and putting the URL there.
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    on 1342009474:
    <br />:-) Mary to the rescue...lol....<br /><br />If you don´t like what you posted just modify it, delete your text and put a note in it like for example "wrong thread" "deleted"...or whatever. You don´t have to delete it. Just change it or make a note that you deleted the content.<br /><br />As for the pics:<br /><br />Store the pic on your computer (screenshot, download it) then upload it by hoaxpic uploader here on the site.<br />You will get an URL for that pic...then you can insert it into your post by "insert image" and putting the URL there
    <br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]and so,i can't delete it! ok.... <br />and..... the "hoaxpic uploader"  :Pulling_hair:/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]  :computer-losy-smiley:<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    MaryK<br />
    :-) Mary to the rescue...lol....
    <br /><br />yeah, she is great if you ask me. I had an experience lately :LolLolLolLol:<br /><br /><br />Hi MaryK,<br /><br />2437316.jpg<br /> :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    @Luna, I will contact you on FB later when I have more time to show you how to do that if you want. <br /><br />@diggy: Hello  :) Thank you  :beerchug:<br /><br />
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    on 1342010292:
    <br />@Luna, I will contact you on FB later when I have more time to show you how to do that if you want. <br /><br />@diggy: Hello  :) Thank you  :beerchug:<br />
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]mary,thank u! the problem is bigger than u think....  :icon_geek: i'm not able 2 download parts of twitter on my laptop....[/size]  :smiley-vault-misc-150:<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]