1969 Moon Landing was a HOAX! (?) ~ MJ & Elvis - BLUE Moon connections

1235»

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Thanks Sim, your entire post is fascinating.
  • Katie2Katie2 Posts: 162
    on 1342176832:
    <br />[size=14pt]The Moon Landing Hoax[/size]<br /><br /><br />        In the Masonic Scary Movie 3, a reporter named Cindi Campbell is reporting on Crop Circles (CC, another Masonic ploy to make you believe in Aliens). Just after this Eminem the rapper (MM = 33 on its side) talks with Cindi Campbell about Crop Circles.<br /><br />SOURCE ----> The Atlantean Conspiracy - 47<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Eminem wasn't in SM3, that was Simon Rex, but I do find the rest of your post interesting
  • Thanks Sim, great post. You know how I feel about moon hoax.  :icon_e_wink:
  • considering you are bringing up van allen belt, i'll take the opportunity to re-post an older post of mine.<br /><br />and WOW - at the 4 ft of lead. (i hadnt come across that fact in my research)<br /><br />
    <br />the evidence of fraud is overwhelming!!!<br /><br /><br />the radiation in the van allen belt alone would have killed them<br /><br />after all the amount of radiation is thousands of times more powerful than that of the Nuclear meltdown of Chernobyl (and chernobyl was thousands of times more radiant than the bombs of Hiroshima) but yet workers are only allowed 1 hour of research in minimal areas, while some have died due to that minimal exposure ( and that is only in the Minimal radiation areas)<br /><br />so considering that chernobyl workers could only spend 40 seconds ( for safety of radiation poisoning) and alot have died working on chernobyl ( or have horrible cancers), we still have astronauts which went through a belt that is thousands of times more powerful than that of Chernobyl, and Chernobyl was a thousand times more powerful in radiation than Hiroshima which radiation has killed hundreds of thousands.<br /><br />Astronauts had a lead and metallic alloy ship ( Chernobyl had to use Mega Tons of lead to disrupt the radiation dosage minimally) but still all that led and safety precautions only kept workers safe for 40 seconds at a time.. but astronauts passing through a much more powerful Radiation Belt twice ( from Solar and space radiation winds etc. as demonstrated above) for a total of 2 hours going straight through a nuclear blast and they still survived without a cancer / mental development problems / or skin diseases?<br /><br />
  • Josiec84Josiec84 Posts: 50
    But...but...but what about the huge satellite in Parkes (a small rural in Australia)?  :confused: :confused:  Has anyone here seen the movie "The Dish"?? That satellite supposedly broadcasted all those images on our TVs back then. Why would they stick something like that in a rural town for nothing?? <br />Sorry i'm not one of those who believes the 1969 moon landing was a hoax.  :-\  :icon_redface:<br /><br />
  • on 1342680205:
    <br />But...but...but what about the huge satellite in Parkes (a small rural in Australia)?  :confused: :confused:  Has anyone here seen the movie "The Dish"?? That satellite supposedly broadcasted all those images on our TVs back then. Why would they stick something like that in a rural town for nothing?? <br />Sorry i'm not one of those who believes the 1969 moon landing was a hoax.  :-\  :icon_redface:<br />
    <br /><br />Yes. have seen the DISH. to answer your question, well why not? the more lies, fake supporting events (such as dish) that can be carried out on an international scale, the more people will believe the lie.<br /><br />In fact it makes sence to perpetuate the lie internationally. it actually gives the lie *more* substance!