TIAI July 17

1235»

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Dontwalkaway:<br />
    The pyramids in Egypt are also lined up perfectly with a constellation.  It may be Orion.
    <br /><br />Yes, you're right, it is Orion's belt. And yes, it is perfectly aligned.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Andrea, also with Jermaine's tweet:<br />
    thank the vast majority of you for your messages of love and support. The bullcrap of speculators and deflectors is just background noise
    <br /><br />Bonnie in her blog  Michael Jackson Justice  <br />also used the 'bc' word about the letter to the estate situation, but I don't know if he would have read it. Maybe it's a common word. :icon_e_confused:<br />
    Now let’s look at some of the questionable deals that Randy and family complained about in their letter.  Anyone believing that Michael Jackson would have anything to do with Pepsi ever again, or SONY, or John Branca/McClain is not a Michael Jackson fan.  You don’t know him, or you don’t care about him….<br /><br />Someone who posts here sent this to me, her name is “P”.  It is an open letter from the “Michael Jackson Fans In Support MJ Estate”.  I am posting this in its entirety because I want you to SEE the OBVIOUS AGENDA behind this [size=12pt]bullcrap[/size]….
  • on 1342801270:
    <br />
    "So if four billion people are ready at the end of the world, then four billion will be saved; and if four people are ready at the end of the world, then four will be saved.  Most likely, it will be more than four and less than four billion."
    <br /><br />I guess I'm confused right now. <br />Saved spiritually, meaning the souls are saved and ready to do to haven, or saved physically, meaning they won't be harmed?? Both meanings are possible!<br />
    <br /><br />not destroyed along with the worlds satanic empire at armageddon. (thats what i am taking from it anyway. this isnt abt heaven, at least i dont think this is what TS is implying. if he isnt talking about heaven, then it also is in line with biblical teaching.)<br /><br />how many will be 'saved' will be dependant on how many 'want' to be saved is what he is getting at.
  • on 1342824393:
    <br />im not going to argue with anyone, no point, everyone has the right to choose what they want to believe. The world is doomed anyway and [size=12pt]of course people don't do anything about it.[/size] Most people rather sit in front of their computers desk and eat cheese burgers.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />correct-a-mondo!! they dont and CANT do anything about it. humans cant change this doomed state the human race is in. DIVINE intervention is required!<br /><br /><br />
  • jonojono Posts: 279
    on 1342866796:
    <br />not destroyed along with the worlds satanic empire at armageddon. (thats what i am taking from it anyway. this isnt abt heaven, at least i dont think this is what TS is implying. if he isnt talking about heaven, then it also is in line with biblical teaching.)<br /><br />how many will be 'saved' will be dependant on how many 'want' to be saved is what he is getting at.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, but if you look at it in the right context:<br /><br />
    <br />Last but not least: Jesus compared the end of the world with the days of Noah, and the days of Lot—in both cases, the vast majority rejected the solemn warnings, and were destroyed.  Jesus never taught that the whole world would be converted and saved, at the end of time.  That is a pleasing fable, designed to keep people sound asleep until it is too late: “… the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.  For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them … and they shall not escape.” (1 Thessalonians 5:2,3).<br />
    <br /><br />It's pretty clear it implies spiritual salvation.  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />Also, I think there is some confusion here... There are some different interpretations on when the actual events of Armageddon will take place: (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armageddon).
  • on 1342868228:
    <br />
    on 1342866796:
    <br />not destroyed along with the worlds satanic empire at armageddon. (thats what i am taking from it anyway. this isnt abt heaven, at least i dont think this is what TS is implying. if he isnt talking about heaven, then it also is in line with biblical teaching.)<br /><br />how many will be 'saved' will be dependant on how many 'want' to be saved is what he is getting at.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, but if you look at it in the right context:<br /><br />
    <br />Last but not least: Jesus compared the end of the world with the days of Noah, and the days of Lot—in both cases, the vast majority rejected the solemn warnings, and were destroyed.  Jesus never taught that the whole world would be converted and saved, at the end of time.  That is a pleasing fable, designed to keep people sound asleep until it is too late: “… the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.  For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them … and they shall not escape.” (1 Thessalonians 5:2,3).<br />
    <br /><br />It's pretty clear it implies spiritual salvation.  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />Also, I think there is some confusion here... There are some different interpretations on when the actual events of Armageddon will take place: (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armageddon).<br />
    <br /><br />agree with you. and i believe that spiritual will equate to physical salvation. <br /><br />re: armageddon. yes several interpretations. i prefer to use the bible to prove and disprove them. i appreciate you and i have difference here. also, when feeling, better will answer your PM.<br /><br /> :smiley_abuv: you Jono! 
  • jonojono Posts: 279
    on 1342873217:
    <br />agree with you. and i believe that spiritual will equate to physical salvation. <br /><br />re: armageddon. yes several interpretations. i prefer to use the bible to prove and disprove them. i appreciate you and i have difference here. also, when feeling, better will answer your PM.<br /><br /> :smiley_abuv: you Jono! <br />
    <br /><br />I would never proclaim to know the exact meaning of Revelations and the eschatology of the bible.. This is some really heavy stuff which scholars have been trying to figure out for over 2000 years..  <br /><br />:computer-losy-smiley:  <br /><br />But yes, I also think there are some more reasonable interpretations than others...  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />What, you are sick?? Sorry to hear that... Hope you'll get well soon!  :icon_e_smile:
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Aussie, I hope you're feeling better soon!<br /><br />funny-pictures-orange-kitten-has-ladybug.jpg<br /><br /><br /><br />Iamamjbeliever<br />
    The world is doomed anyway
    <br />That’s what Katherine said when Pierce Morgan was interviewing MJ’s brothers and her.<br />
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    The world is doomed anyway
    <br /><br />I guess this is right. Sometimes I feel that all our trying to save humanity might be in vain because the Antichrist is coming anyway. It's mentioned in the holy books. This is the earth's fate. We cannot change it. So hoping to be saved from the evil of the Antichrist until the real Christ comes back is the only thing we can do.