It's been 3 years... June 25th, 2012

13»

Comments

• JacarandaJacaranda Posts: 49
    I must admit, i'm feeling really conflicted today. I feel like i need to cry but i'm fighting it.<br />Giving in to tears seems like the wrong thing to do after all we've learnt this past 3 years, but on<br />the other hand, not allowing myself to shed a tear on this day seems wrong too. If that makes sense.<br />Mix that in with feeling hopeful and kinda excited about the journey going forward, well,<br />it's a pretty odd place to be emotionally.  :icon_e_confused:  :icon_neutral:<br /><br />
  • AnnaAnna Posts: 17
    on 1340610429:
    <br />I´ve posted this a while ago on my FB and in another thread here, but I think it´s appropriate to post it here again.<br /><br />Today we celebrate your life. All around the world![size=14pt]Thank you Michael for everything![/size]<br /><br />tymj.jpg<br /><br /><br />In honor of Michael.<br /><br />Today (and on every day that is to come) honoring the most beautiful ancient soul that ever graced the earth with its presence.<br /><br />Not enough hours in a day to honor you.<br /><br />Not enough days in a year to cherish your existence.<br /><br />Not enough voices in the world to spread the word about your greatness and value as a human being.<br /><br />Not enough words in any existing language to describe your beauty, inside and out.<br /><br />Not enough opportunities to thank you for all the joy you brought, your hard work and dedication, your discipline and perseverance, your endurance, your courage, your fight for awareness and for a better world , your exertion and sacrifice for the children of the world, your dignity that you kept in all your pain, your dignity of soul, your altruism, your kindness, your trust, your belief, your munificence, your generosity and your love, respect and appreciation for mankind and all of God´s creation.<br /><br />But there´s always enough of one thing: LOVE.<br /><br />You´ve inspired and taught me to always aspire to be a better person and achieve greater goals in life, to always love and hope and endure.... and you continue to do so.<br />You are my hero.<br /><br />Love always.<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />Waow!!!.....  What a gorgeous piece of writing and i couldnt agree with you more :)  ...you've left me breathless 
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1340662183:
    <br />Waow!!!.....  What a gorgeous piece of writing and i couldnt agree with you more :)  ...you've left me breathless <br />
    <br /><br />Thank you Anna. But credits go to my inspiration  :icon_e_wink:<br />Hugs <br /> :bearhug:
  • AnnaAnna Posts: 17
    on 1340662795:
    <br />
    on 1340662183:
    <br />Waow!!!.....  What a gorgeous piece of writing and i couldnt agree with you more :)  ...you've left me breathless <br />
    <br /><br />Thank you Anna. But credits go to my inspiration  :icon_e_wink:<br />Hugs <br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />I really hope our gorgeous Michael can see all these wonderfull words we have for him and what a huge inspiration he still is and will continue to be forever!<br />I found today to be quite difficult,it always is,he'll always feel like a brother or best friend,and so of course its difficult :(<br />I hope people here are not losing hope,as i'm desperately holding onto it myself and it helps to know others feel it too..<br /><br />Michael,loving you and missing you terribly forever and infinity xx<br />
  • ChicanaChicana Posts: 134
    on 1340655549:
    <br />It's been 3 years and sometimes it feels like it was yesterday...sometimes like it was ages ago.  <br /><br />Not a day's gone by without thinking about Mike...without listening to him...in some capacity.<br /><br />It's a very bittersweet day...<br /><br />@Mike...You are loved, missed and appreciated...on this day and everyday.<br /><br /><br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br />i know the feeling.
  • I miss Him too xx
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    MaryK, what a beautiful post, that speaks for us all (I hope).<br /><br />Simpa, thanks for so many videos to watch (later :icon_bounce: :icon_lol:).<br /><br />RememberHisTime, welcome to our forum, fasten your seatbelt, and hang on for the most exhilarating ride of your life, should you decide to commit to the adventure (and the slightly insane :fresse:)!<br /><br />Marumjj, there’s still future Nobel Peace Prizes! And even greater honors will be granted him—FUTURE!!  I really believe it!  This out-pouring of global love for Michael is only just getting started.  It’s a snowball effect, and each year is growing. More good that was hidden by the over-whelmed slander is being revealed as time goes on, as friends and fans unite to fight this injustice and ignorance.  At the pinnacle of his career in the 80's he really had nowhere higher to go, and then diving to the deepest depths of degradation, now he will climb to un-imagined heights, places no human has gone before, this time with all the pains and misery common to mankind under his belt, to give him that richness and wisdom and triumph over evil--this time bringing his army with him!!<br /><br />Anna, it’s good to hear from you again! Truly!<br />
    [size=14pt]June 24th, 2012 - NEVERLAND Ranch[/size]
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]"A fun-filled Channel Island helicopter ride over Neverland Valley Ranch on 6-24-2012, the day before the third anniversary of Michael Jackson's death. Sorry it is so jittery! "[/size]<br /><br />
    on 1342249422:
    <br />
    [size=14pt]June 24th, 2012 - NEVERLAND Ranch[/size]
    <br /><br />[size=12pt]"A fun-filled Channel Island helicopter ride over Neverland Valley Ranch on 6-24-2012, the day before the third anniversary of Michael Jackson's death. Sorry it is so jittery! "[/size]<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Hm....looks neat. They are even operating the water fountains in the ponds.<br />Doesn´t look abandoned at all. <br />Nice.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Wow Sim...that video is awesome!  It's probably the best I have seen.  <br />Neverland is such a magical place, truly inspiring and beautiful.  <br />To be able and share that with children and see the magic in their eyes....<br />just wow.  Also, to be able to be inspired by such an area....just amazing.<br />  <br /><br />Thanks for sharing the video Sim......it's great!<br /><br />Blessings<br />
  • It looks like somebody is living there for sure, is this a Twiggy video?, the woman's voice and face looks like her.
  • i dont miss him. i dont feel like he is gone.
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1342279564:
    <br />i dont miss him. i dont feel like he is gone.<br />
    <br /><br />You made me do a double-take....bad girl,  :icon_lol:<br />...."don't miss him"...<br />had to read very quick, the next part....yes, I totally get what you mean.<br />I do miss him in the sense of what I love to see.....him happy and doing what he loves.<br />I totally don't miss seeing him in the headlines with nasty stuff written.  I think<br />that's one thing that makes me nervous about bam.....the "wacko" headlines will<br />return : ( But, that's where faith comes to my rescue that Michael is in total control : )<br /><br />He's not gone, that's the beauty of this hoax.  It's an adventure, a great adventure!  <br /><br />Blessings Always
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Funny, it seems very few people missed him between 2005 and 2009.  Not many people to be honest even thought about him.  But now and over the las 3 years, the old adage "you don’t miss your water until the well runs dry" rings 100% true.  It’s like Michael Jackson had a re-birth when he “died”.  When he comes back  :woohoo2: some folks are gonna drop dead straight away. Michael is he master of his craft.  No one and I do mean no one, could have or ever has re-vamped their legacies the way Michael has.  And he didn’t have to invest millions of dollars to do it.  People did it all for love.  No charge.
    Since we already had a vid of a helicopter flight over Neverland (2012) here I am going to post one more.<br /><br />Minute 5:48 - Butterflies  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />neverland.jpg<br /><br />Minute 8:08: They even seem to have sun loungers and stuff by the pool as far as I can see  :icon_albino:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Anyway....nice to see that it looks neat.
  • BUTTERFLIES = REBIRTH = REVIVAL  :affraid:
  • Those butterflies have always been there since Neverland was built right?
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    They've been there off and on since the 90's. <br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    How long has he been planning the hoax? ;D<br /><br />Thanks Simpa and MaryK!  I would have loved that ride too!
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    on 1342916579:
    <br />BUTTERFLIES = REBIRTH = REVIVAL  :affraid:<br />
    <br /><br />I was reminded of this post:<br /><br />
    on 1316453798:
    <br />p.s.s. Did you know that the peacock is an ancient symbol of immortality? some Historical Romanesque and Byzantine churches are adorned with peacocks reflecting this significance of incorruptibility. One might even say…………INvincible!  8-)  also, did you know that the butterfly is symbol of Resurrection?<br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I was 27 when this whole thing started, I will be 31 in a few days. Now that makes it seem even longer...<br /><br />

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1343090483:
    <br />I was 27 when this whole thing started, I will be 31 in a few days. Now that makes it seem even longer...<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah, like FIVE years if we use inclusive reckoning!!  :LolLolLolLol: