July Bam?

13»

Comments

• on 1341406406:
    <br />2013 would be 5 years in context with that scene.<br /><br />2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.<br />
    <br /><br />True, but I was counting in months: 4 years = 48 months, starting from October 27th 2009 (This Is It premiere) -> October 27th 2013 .. I don't know why  :icon_razz:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1341418085:
    <br />Agree with you curls. <br /><br />Besides, he DID see us in July 2009. We just didn't see him.<br />
    <br /><br />  :suspect: :confused: perhaps a reference to the memorial ? See you in July.....July 7 at memorial we all have seen him..and Michael gave us many clues... :suspect:.... began the great adventure.... :ghsdf: :icon_razz:
  • on 1341436262:
    <br />
    on 1341418085:
    <br />Agree with you curls. <br /><br />Besides, he DID see us in July 2009. We just didn't see him.<br />
    <br /><br />  :suspect: :confused: perhaps a reference to the memorial ? See you in July.....July 7 at memorial we all have seen him..and Michael gave us many clues... :suspect:.... began the great adventure.... :ghsdf: :icon_razz:<br />
    <br /><br />It would be very grim because Michael would be dead, I don't think Michael meant that.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    on 1341440473:
    <br />
    on 1341436262:
    <br />
    on 1341418085:
    <br /><br />  :suspect: :confused: perhaps a reference to the memorial ? See you in July.....July 7 at memorial we all have seen him..and Michael gave us many clues... :suspect:.... began the great adventure.... :ghsdf: :icon_razz:<br />
    <br /><br />It would be very grim because Michael would be dead, I don't think Michael meant that.<br />
    <br /><br />How does that mean Michael is dead? We didn't see him dead.. we saw a closed casket.. but we did see a suspicious "character" in obvious disguise...
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1341431475:
    <br />
    on 1341406406:
    <br />2013 would be 5 years in context with that scene.<br /><br />2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013.<br />
    <br /><br />True, but I was counting in months: 4 years = 48 months, starting from October 27th 2009 (This Is It premiere) -> October 27th 2013 .. I don't know why  :icon_razz:<br />
    <br /><br />October 28th actually, which is also coincidentally Murray's release date. So if not this year, which seems more unlikely by the day, then definitely next year October. Exactly 4 years after TII. This year still makes more sense to me for multiple reasons, but I am not keeping my hopes up. It may very well be that we will be here for another 15/16 months wondering if we're completely insane.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• on 1341575996:
    <br />It may very well be that we will be here for another 15/16 months wondering if we're completely insane.<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br />Then we're all insane togetha ;D<br /><br />toadily_insane_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    on 1341578104:
    <br />
    on 1341575996:
    <br />It may very well be that we will be here for another 15/16 months wondering if we're completely insane.<br />
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br />Then we're all insane togetha ;D<br /><br />toadily_insane_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Love it!
  • @MJFAN7.....you are right, that could be the point.<br /><br />@Souza..... agree with you because things are going very slow.
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1341578900:
    <br />
    on 1341578104:
    <br />
    on 1341575996:
    <br /><br /> :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br />Then we're all insane togetha ;D<br /><br />toadily_insane_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Love it!<br />
    <br />lol! maybe insane, but happy in own world  :icon_geek:
  • jonojono Posts: 279
    on 1341575996:
    <br />
    on 1341431475:
    <br />
    on 1341406406:
    <br /><br />True, but I was counting in months: 4 years = 48 months, starting from October 27th 2009 (This Is It premiere) -> October 27th 2013 .. I don't know why  :icon_razz:<br />
    <br /><br />October 28th actually, which is also coincidentally Murray's release date. So if not this year, which seems more unlikely by the day, then definitely next year October. Exactly 4 years after TII. This year still makes more sense to me for multiple reasons, but I am not keeping my hopes up. It may very well be that we will be here for another 15/16 months wondering if we're completely insane.<br />
    <br /><br />Hmm.. Wouldn't that make TS's "inclusive reckoning" an epic failure? <br />And wouldn't that make TS a grand lier?  :icon_e_confused:<br /><br />Nah.. Keep your head up!  :beerchug:
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Next year..? :computer-losy-smiley:<br /><br />
    Last but not least: I will say for certain that MJ will BAM before the end of 2012!!!  Previously, I have given probabilities, possibilities, hints, and clues of a BAM from MJ. However, this is the very first time that I have given a BAM timing with certainty—not that I am giving an exact day or even year (could be this year or next), but I am saying that there is a deadline beyond which his BAM will not be extended.  I say this with so much certainty that if MJ does not BAM by January 1, 2013: then you may know that TS is a fake informer!
    <br /><br /><br />
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1341578900:
    on 1341578104:
    on 1341575996:
    It may very well be that we will be here for another 15/16 months wondering if we're completely insane.
    :icon_lol: :icon_lol:<br />Then we're all insane togetha ;D<br /><br />toadily_insane_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg
    Love it!
    <br /><br />fire.gif hola.gifhola.gifhola.gif
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    Cita de: TS_Comments<br />Por último, pero no menos importante: voy a decir con certeza que MJ se BAM antes de finales de 2012! Anteriormente, he dado las probabilidades, posibilidades, trucos y claves de un BAM de MJ. Sin embargo, esta es la primera vez que me han dado un tiempo de BAM con certeza-no es que yo estoy dando una fecha exacta o el año, incluso (podría ser este año o el siguiente), pero estoy diciendo que no hay una fecha límite más allá del cual su BAM no se extenderá. Digo esto con tanta seguridad que si no lo hace MJ BAM 1 de enero de 2013: entonces usted puede saber que el TS es un falso informante!<br />
    <br />I hope not to have to conclude.  :(<br /><br />            scaled.php?server=844&filename=tequieroms.jpg&res=landing
  • IWantYouBackIWantYouBack Posts: 208
    In my opinion, I don't think any of us can predict the date or even month Michael decides to BAM on. We can estimate by going with our gut feelings or by using our numerology techniques, but ultimately we cannot be certain. The only one who knows the BAM date, IF there is even a BAM date, is Michael Jackson himself. While talented and larger than life, Michael is still a human being with flaws and the ability to make his own decisions - just like the rest of us. We aren't psychics, we can't see or predict the future, all we can do is hope and do the best we can to estimate the BAM date.<br /><br />Plus, knowing Michael, if he is indeed reading this forum, he would want to surprise not only the world, but we fans. So, if fans on this forum are saying that Michael is going to BAM in December 2012, then I think Michael would decide to cross December 2012 off of the potential BAM months list in order for his BAM to be a complete surprise to all of us. We have to remember that Michael is an extraordinary entertainer who's job is to entertain audiences and astound them. Would he be entertaining and astounding us if he BAMed on a date predicted by fans? I personally don't think so, which is why I think it's kind of pointless to even try to predict a BAM date. <br /><br />Also, I find it a little unfair on Michael to say "If he doesn't BAM on THIS date, then he is NEVER going to BAM". Michael doesn't want us giving up on him no matter what. If he doesn't BAM on our estimated date, it doesn't mean he's never going to BAM, it just means we estimated wrong. We just can't be certain, so there's no point giving up on Michael and the BAM if he doesn't come back on the date(s) we have estimated.<br /><br />Michael's a genius - leave the BAM up to him. Let him shock us. Let him shock THE WORLD. But only if he wants to and feels it's safe to do so. Trying to guess the BAM date takes the fun out of the BAM, just like spoiling someone's hiding spot in "Hide And Go Seek" takes the fun out of the game. ;)
  • on 1341584455:
    <br /><br /><br />@Souza..... agree with you because things are going very slow.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />dont forget about the calm before the storm.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    There is no IF. As soon as the sun will rise again tomorrow, so will MJ be back. It is already written, so it shall be.
  • on 1342311660:
    <br />There is no IF. As soon as the sun will rise again tomorrow, so will MJ be back. It is already written, so it shall be.<br />
    <br /><br />regardless if it is 2012 or 2013, do you think the date has been chosen....<br /><br />it must hey? to have some kind of numerological significance.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Who knows? Honestly I have no idea if the date will be numerological or not. MJ is a little unpredictable.
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1342315874:
    <br />Who knows? Honestly I have no idea if the date will be numerological or not. MJ is a little unpredictable.<br />
    <br />that it is! we can ONLY guess and count dates, but till now none of our "predicted" BAM dates were right. We should let it simmer, as MJ said in TII. He will reveal himself when the right time comes..<br />maybe something big is planned in times of silence..<br />until then keep your head up guys!
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Is this another BAM in the making or part of the same one.  :icon_geek:  Be prepared for the roller coaster of a lifetime.<br /><br />Anonymous The Shift is Coming - YouTube
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    on 1341627593:
    <br />Michael's a genius - leave the BAM up to him. Let him shock us. Let him shock THE WORLD. But only if he wants to and feels it's safe to do so. Trying to guess the BAM date takes the fun out of the BAM, just like spoiling someone's hiding spot in "Hide And Go Seek" takes the fun out of the game. ;)<br />
    <br /><br />Understanding the numerology, significant dates and guessing BAM dates are all part of the fun for me, if that's what part of the hoax journey is about.  :beerchug:
  • mindseyemindseye Posts: 980
    I hope it would be... but idk. July 31 was last on my July dates.  :screaming-7365:<br /><br />
    on 1341012025:
    <br />July would be nice,  :suspect:  but I can’t see MJ returning while the Jackson’s are on tour, they have 16 shows listed, the concert date in Los Angeles is 7/22 Sunday and tour ends 7/29. These are the dates I’ve come up with with 21 and 7 in mind. <br /><br />From and including: Thursday, June 25, 2009<br />To, but not including : Tuesday, July 31, 2012 …. 745=16=7<br />It is 1132 days=25=7<br /><br />July in English Gematria Equals: 408 = 12<br />
    <br /><br />Also this is my crazy number thing for July in Front's thread. <br /><br />
    on 1334951308:
    <br />Front has mentioned a few times, darkness and the light.  “Extreme "darkness" before the "Light"……..”<br /><br />On July 20, 2012 The Dark Knight Rises<br />11 days later<br />And … on July 31, 2006, Warner Bros. officially announced initiation of production for the sequel to Batman Begins titled The Dark Knight.<br />Keeping with the Detective comic theme…  “The Shadow debuted on July 31, 1930, as the mysterious narrator of the Street and Smith radio program Detective Story Hour…. The Shadow also battles collectives of criminals, such as The Silent Seven, The Hand, The Salamanders, and The Hydra.”  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shadow<br /><br />Speaking of 7’s … I’ve been practicing my numerology again and July 31 fits very well… with the dates and numbers Front has given us.<br /><br />07 31 2012  = 7  add with those other Front dates is 35  102  100  49 = 25 = 7<br />1132 days since death  = 7  or 37 months 6 days. 1+6 =7<br /><br />Prince also a fan of The Dark Knight seen in this recent photo.<br />bat3.jpg<br /><br />Front?  :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red  coincidences?<br />