2nd Estate Accounting of Branca & McClain MJ Estate

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    [html]<a title="View MJ Estate Second Accounting on Scribd" href="http://www.scribd.com/doc/101284813/MJ-Estate-Second-Accounting"; style="margin: 12px auto 6px auto; font-family: Helvetica,Arial,Sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 14px; line-height: normal; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; -x-system-font: none; display: block; text-decoration: underline;">MJ Estate Second Accounting</a><iframe class="scribd_iframe_embed" src="http://www.scribd.com/embeds/101284813/content?start_page=1&view_mode=list&access_key=key-18m533bq4ecmmzy4r3of"; data-auto-height="true" data-aspect-ratio="0.774683544303797" scrolling="no" id="doc_42461" width="100%" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe>[/html]

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• This document is full of Michael Joseph Jackson and Michael Jackson, but no Michael Joe Jackson.
  • YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
    Dont know what the document is but I see it says the hearing is dated for 8-10-2012??????????<br />Its only 7-28-2012 today so unless they have a time machine ummmmmmmmm..........<br />What exactly is the document though?????
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1343513389:
    <br />Dont know what the document is but I see it says the hearing is dated for 8-10-2012??????????<br />Its only 7-28-2012 today so unless they have a time machine ummmmmmmmm..........<br />What exactly is the document though?????<br />
    <br /><br />Document filed 7/2, hearing set for 8/10. You don't need a time machine for that.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I've spent a lot of time looking at that document. I wonder if all of the business interests are really listed. The reason I ask is because it lists 12 businesses that MJ is owner of and it doesn't list MJJ Artistic Inc. that was founded in 1990. Maybe this isn't for the same MJJ even though Howard Weitzman is associated with both?<br /><br />If this account is any indication I think it's telling us that there is more unfinished business.<br /><br />http://kepler.sos.ca.gov/cbs.aspx<br /><br />C1474887 01/04/1990 ACTIVE MJJ ARTISTIC, INC. HOWARD WEITZMAN<br /><br />Entity Name: MJJ ARTISTIC, INC.<br />Entity Number: C1474887<br />Date Filed: 01/04/1990<br />Status: ACTIVE<br />Jurisdiction:                         CALIFORNIA<br />Entity Address:                         4123 LANKERSHIM BLVD<br />Entity City, State, Zip:                 NORTH HOLLYWOOD CA 91602<br />Agent for Service of Process: HOWARD WEITZMAN<br />Agent Address:                         808 WILSHIRE BLVD, 3RD FL<br />Agent City, State, Zip:                 SANTA MONICA CA 90401
  • Those documents also said that MJJ Productions was dissolved but it's still listed as active in the Secretary of State's documents.<br /><br />C0944110 10/30/1979 ACTIVE MJJ PRODUCTIONS, INC. HOWARD WEITZMAN<br /><br /> Data is updated weekly and is current as of Friday, July 27, 2012. It is not a complete or certified record of the entity.<br /><br />Entity Name:                           MJJ PRODUCTIONS, INC.<br />Entity Number:                           C0944110<br />Date Filed:                                   10/30/1979<br />Status:                                   ACTIVE<br />Jurisdiction:                           CALIFORNIA<br />Entity Address:                           4123 LANKDERSHIM BLVD<br />Entity City, State, Zip:            NORTH HOLLYWOOD CA 91602<br />Agent for Service of Process:   HOWARD WEITZMAN<br />Agent Address:                           808 WILSHIRE BLVD 3RD FL<br />Agent City, State, Zip:                   SANTA MONICA CA 90401<br /><br /><br />EDIT: the reason for this could be that the documents say the MJJ Productions LLC was dissolved and this is MJJ Productions INC.
  • YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
    Oh I thought it was signed already.
  • This may not be the right place for this but I started searching John Branca after reading on an MJ site that he was listed as the manager of Enchanted Kingdom LLC since 2008. <br /><br />When I looked it up under the Nevada Secretary of State business search I also found that he's the manager of PPB (NV) LLC since June 27, 2012. MJ is brilliant for taking measures to secure future interests for the kids outside of the estate. Now what are they going to do with this LLC?<br /><br />EDIT: PPB (NV) LLC is a part of PPB LLC, a foreign LLC registered in Delaware. That was registered 11/04/2010.<br /><br />By the way, he and McClain are also the managers of Fire Mountain Services, LLC, 99 Spanish Gate Drive, LLC (Dissolved?), and Desert Auto, LLC. Maybe the last one isn't associated with MJ but seems a little out of place.<br /><br />Blessings<br /><br />http://nvsos.gov/sosentitysearch/CorpSearch.aspx<br />Search John Branca