The July 2012 JACKSON FEUD similarities/connections to MJ and his death hoax

2»

Comments

• LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    Family members concerned, denied access to family concerned about...
  • missudimissudi Posts: 52
    I heard on the news aswell,The greatest show on earth,then they said,someone is coming,but we dont know who it is :confused:
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    @UYI:
    What unfinished business do you think still needs to be done?
    <br /><br />We need to hear from Jordy.
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    on 1343398191:
    <br />@UYI:
    <br /><br />We need to hear from Jordy.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />OOOOOOHHHHHHHH! Perfect!  :judge-smiley:
    And we WILL... because Front and back both said so.
  • on 1343398191:
    <br />@UYI:
    <br /><br />We need to hear from Jordy.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />hate how jackson fans hate jordy. he was as much a victim in this as MJ.<br /><br />i'd love to see / hear from jordy. it will be the icing on the bam cake!
    Another connection, I mentioned in another thread regarding Paris's role in all this lately: MJ has proven that the media have no qualms about accusing Paris of being a drama queen or being a brat or even out right lying. Yet they never called into question the Chandler boy's behavior and credibility, and worse, vilified MJ's defense for attempting to do so.
  • so true. good comparison
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1343444647:
    <br />Another connection, I mentioned in another thread regarding Paris's role in all this lately: MJ has proven that the media have no qualms about accusing Paris of being a drama queen or being a brat or even out right lying. Yet they never called into question the Chandler boy's behavior and credibility, and worse, vilified MJ's defense for attempting to do so.<br />
    <br />Boy, doesn't that show where their loyalties lie.
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    on 1343370639:
    <br />(Please allow me an off topic moment while I look into the future and say we'll be linking back to Katherine's video with family around her saying she's coming home, connecting it with MJ's soon to be aired video with family around him saying he's come home!)<br />
    <br />what a good psychic you are curls,  I like that vision you just described! I wish that happen  :icon_razz:
  • on 1343590859:
    <br />
    on 1343370639:
    <br />(Please allow me an off topic moment while I look into the future and say we'll be linking back to Katherine's video with family around her saying she's coming home, connecting it with MJ's soon to be aired video with family around him saying he's come home!)<br />
    <br />what a good psychic you are curls,  I like that vision you just described! I wish that happen  :icon_razz:<br />
    <br /><br />Ufffff....hope so. :icon_bounce:
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    What about La Toya not being a part of the family "drama"? Many people would expect her to be in front of the cameras. Maybe with a looong stretch it can be paralelled with the people who didn't participate in the "funeral" but were expected to. I'm thinking Diana Ross for example.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    What about the estate owning the Calabasas property and therefore having 'control' over Katherine = AEG paying the rent on Carolwood Drive and therefore 'controling' MJ (Wasn't there something about them paying for the toilet paper he wipes his ass on? Sorry, I can't remember off the top of my head, but I'm sure someone said that.)
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1343672335:
    <br />What about the estate owning the Calabasas property and therefore having 'control' over Katherine = AEG paying the rent on Carolwood Drive and therefore 'controling' MJ (Wasn't there something about them paying for the toilet paper he wipes his ass on? Sorry, I can't remember off the top of my head, but I'm sure someone said that.)<br />
    <br /><br />You´re right curls. CM said that.