Elvis not dead - For Dummies (& newbies) thread

2»

Comments

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1341825927:
    <br />Oh man, how did I manage to miss this HUMONGOUS page!  And I've got no time now. :-\<br />Incredible video  <br />
    <br /><br />Awesome work Aussie and Simpa!! :th_bravo:  I'll have to spend some serious time here. :elvis-1405:<br /><br />There's no one that comes close to the significance and stature of the true accomplishments of Elvis and MJ!!
    <br /><br />loll MjonMind... the link to this thread has always been in my signature too ...funny you missed it lol <br />I'm glad you like it.<br /><br /><br />Here are 3 more  interesting videos about Elvis and black music<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />It was the media who spread the rumor that Elvis was supposedly racist! <br />[size=12pt]All B.S.!![/size]<br /><br />"For years people have debated whether Elvis was a racist. To his fans and friends this was absurd yet the argument continued. We tracked down Professor Michael Bertrand who researched how this urban legend was started and step by step debunked it. It began with some sloppy journalism in Sepia Magazine and it spread like a virus. But iIt's clear that Elvis was anything but a racist. In fact, he bent over backwards to help African American musicians get credit for their work and was admired by people such as B. B. King and James Brown." <br /><br />
  • great videos. thanks sim!
    <br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />
  • Love the first video. Thanks for posting Sim. <br /><br />Just a quick Q so you are a believer of Jon Cotner = Elvis as well as Jesse = Elvis. Are you of the opinion that Jesse = Jon Cotner? <br /><br />Just checking I understand your belief.<br /><br />
    @Aussie: I can't say I am a believer of any of those guys: Jon Cotner, Jon Burrows, Jesse & others...<br />They are all just like voice /look impersonators just like we've seen in Michael's case, too.<br /><br />They are all very talented and on certain songs they really do sound like Elvis, respectively Michael.<br />It's exactly the same mystery surrounding both impersonators of Elvis and those of Michael! <br />Fans are always tempted to think: what if it's him!??<br /><br />I don't know if any of those impersonators is really Elvis, respectively Michael... But nobody can't exclude the possibility, can we??<br /><br />All I know is that i can very well picture Elvis still recording tracks and releasing them online ... like a message bottle thrown in the sea... who knows under what ID... I think he could have never quit the love of his life: music... singing...
    Video-maker's comment: "this video will give you some facts that suggest he very well could have faked his death and still be with us over 30 years later. He had the means motive and know-how as his manager Tom Parker was friends with the person who helped Howard Hughes fake his death one year before Elvis staged his. you may also find some Legit-Proof and clues on the website http://lindahoodsigmontruth.com/ "<br /><br />
    elviscdjd.jpg
  • Wow never knew about the slanted collar bone detail before. Thanks simpa.<br /><br />To me Jessie is 100% Elvis. But JMO
    Yep ^^ That's the first time I've seen that comparison too!! We've gotta thank that video-maker !<br /><br /><br />Here's a conversation I just had on a FB-group of Elvis fans regarding this same video ^^ here above ^^<br />Normally, I do not engage in conversations with non-believers, because I know from the start it leads to nowhere, as everyone sticks to their own opinions.<br />This time... IDK ...I just probably was in the mood or something loll  :icon_lol:<br /><br />If you can't read, download it from this link in a larger format: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/hoaxpic/?v=doreenptp.jpg<br /><br /><br />doreenhth.jpg
    [size=12pt]---- >[/size] Elvis Presley death hoax - Operation Fountain Pen - FBI case that led to Witness Protection Program<br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]---- >[/size] Elvis & Michael death hoax ~ Operation PHOENIX<br /><br /><br />[size=12pt]---- >[/size] The Presley Commission Report ~ Timeline: August 16, 1977<br /><br /><br />elvisffxf.jpg<br /><br /><br />