William Wagener INDICTMENT of Tom Sneddon

13»

Comments

• I can't wait to come back and read through White Night's posts again as well as the other information. This truly gives me the best feeling knowing that even though we may not see everything happening, there is movement.<br /><br />Blessings to all
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    So this is what happened yesterday: <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Video description:<br /><br />
    William Wagener, objective TV Host & Reporter who was the only TV personality to predict correctly 100% not Guilty for Michael Jackson in 2005, leads a dozen M.J. Fans to call for INDICTMENT by a Special Prosecutor of the "dirty 4" , Tom Sneddon, Ron Zonen, Gordon Auchincloss, and Mag Nicola. At the August 14th, 2012 meeting they looked the 5 leaders of the Santa Barbara County, square in the EYE and asked them to read the AFFIDAVIT of William Wagener and appoint on outside Special Prosecutor to investigate, Indicte, arrest , convict and sentence for former S.B. Prosecutors of Michael Joe Jackson , to prison. The Supervisors had never heard the FACTS , did not attend the trial, and were visible shocked to hear that Sneddon and Snakes "fabricated" false evidence and conspired to do so. In so doing, Sneddon committed 3 felonies at least, and William Wagener, an admitted non- Michael Jackson fan in 2005, wants justice to be applied equally to the alleged dirty 4 prosecutors who allegedly committed crimes against the Court,called FRAUD on THE COURT, by fabricating false evidence.<br /><br />The Supervisors, did not respond as they are prohibited by law to do so unless it is on the agenda. They could ignore it, send the Affidavit of Will Wagener to County Counsel, or just appoint a special prosecutor once the item is put on a future agenda, in Sept. or October , or November. Bill Brown the elected Sheriff plus 5 other deputies were there to make sure all the rules were obeyed. William Wagener did NOT get to finish his statement, but his back up team did. The Supervisors now a constructive NOTICE of a CRIME by Sneddon, and have a duty to do something about it.
  • YoungMackYoungMack Posts: 347
    I was wondering what happened yesterday and nobody really postes about it.<br />That sucks that Mr Wagener disnt get to speak longer. Id like to know more on this for sure.<br />I wonder if that is enough to get them to look into it more? I wish like CRAZY I could have been there!!! Please Lord let those people not be corrupt and do right not only for MJ but for our legal system also!!!! If people can pull off GARBAGE like this in one od the most PUBLIC CASES of all time right in front of everyone IMAGINE the level of corruption in smaller towns and cities also!!!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    I hope that the garbage of Sneddon pay for all the damage that he caused him to MJ and suffer in the flesh all the attack of the media and suffer all the humiliations and grievances that the caused
  • ThémisThémis Posts: 63
    on 1345043407:
    <br />So this is what happened yesterday: <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Video description:<br /><br />
    William Wagener, objective TV Host & Reporter who was the only TV personality to predict correctly 100% not Guilty for Michael Jackson in 2005, leads a dozen M.J. Fans to call for INDICTMENT by a Special Prosecutor of the "dirty 4" , Tom Sneddon, Ron Zonen, Gordon Auchincloss, and Mag Nicola. At the August 14th, 2012 meeting they looked the 5 leaders of the Santa Barbara County, square in the EYE and asked them to read the AFFIDAVIT of William Wagener and appoint on outside Special Prosecutor to investigate, Indicte, arrest , convict and sentence for former S.B. Prosecutors of Michael Joe Jackson , to prison. The Supervisors had never heard the FACTS , did not attend the trial, and were visible shocked to hear that Sneddon and Snakes "fabricated" false evidence and conspired to do so. In so doing, Sneddon committed 3 felonies at least, and William Wagener, an admitted non- Michael Jackson fan in 2005, wants justice to be applied equally to the alleged dirty 4 prosecutors who allegedly committed crimes against the Court,called FRAUD on THE COURT, by fabricating false evidence.<br /><br />The Supervisors, did not respond as they are prohibited by law to do so unless it is on the agenda. They could ignore it, send the Affidavit of Will Wagener to County Counsel, or just appoint a special prosecutor once the item is put on a future agenda, in Sept. or October , or November. Bill Brown the elected Sheriff plus 5 other deputies were there to make sure all the rules were obeyed. William Wagener did NOT get to finish his statement, but his back up team did. The Supervisors now a constructive NOTICE of a CRIME by Sneddon, and have a duty to do something about it.
    <br />
    <br /><br />Thank you very much MaryK to post this video.<br /><br />Have a good day!!!<br /><br />Thémis :)
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Why does William Wagner remind me of Daniel......prophetic in the 2005 trials of a pure non-guilty verdict, utterly faithful, willing to speak up, and is up against the great beast of corruption.  <br /><br />I have to ask.....could Wagener be part of the hoax as far as symbolism is concerned? Is his role in all of this, to bring a symbolic measure to the years of Michael's devastation by accusation?  I have always believed that the mere accusation of hurting a child was the most devastating thing to happen to Michael.  The prosecutors knew that they were never going to see him convicted...they didn't have to have a conviction to destroy him.  The accusations alone would be hurtful enough to his reputation and his mind.  <br />Is Wagener in the picture to bring the Biblical symbolism to life?  How is it anyway he was able to be the only one to sit in on the trial everyday?  Wasn't there a lottery for seats?  Sorry to be inquisitive here....just curious and it the timing of TS's Daniel re-direct is interesting to me.......<br /><br />Blessings Always
  • Here's a link to a thread about Sneddon and Wagener's intentions towards outing him for the slime he is. <br /> <br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/index.php?topic=14140.0
  • [size=10pt]Nice to see at least part of the proceedings.  Bravo to the ones who took the time and made the commitment to speak but I'm left wondering...<br /><br />While I get the added benefit of having multiple speakers to make an impact (especially the couple that shared personal knowledge of Michael, the man)...I think it might have been even more strong had they each deferred their 2 minutes to WW to continue speaking if that was an option.  He was more professional and more focused on the actual criminal conduct and not off on tangents about daughters being bullied 4 years ago and issues with no bearing.  I'm not being mean and I applaud the effort but I just wish the relevant information had been driven to the Board harder.  This was videotaped but the review of the documents he offered by those members won't be and they may not take it as seriously as they would have had to if their was hard proof in existence (audio/video) of the evidence and information that they were being provided.  When one is dealing with a limited amount of time to make a point...ya damn well better make it good...ya know?[/size]
  • You make an excellent point about giving Mr Wegener more time to speak. I haven't seen the video - in fact, I've been searching all night to find out what happened. Disappointing that he didn't get more time but I'll be praying that it's enough.<br /><br />I'm glad there was some support there with Mr Wegener.<br /><br />@wishy - I know what you mean about Mr Wegener reminding you of Daniel. He does me too. However, I can't get past the fact that he's been saying for a while now that he thinks MJ is d**d. I know it could be an act but I think if he does know then it might not sit well with the public when MJ returns as they could say he was working on MJ's orders or paid off instead of just trying to see justice served.<br /><br />Blessings to you
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1345094103:
    <br />You make an excellent point about giving Mr Wegener more time to speak. I haven't seen the video - in fact, I've been searching all night to find out what happened. Disappointing that he didn't get more time but I'll be praying that it's enough.<br /><br />I'm glad there was some support there with Mr Wegener.<br /><br />@wishy - I know what you mean about Mr Wegener reminding you of Daniel. He does me too. However, I can't get past the fact that he's been saying for a while now that he thinks MJ is d**d. I know it could be an act but I think if he does know then it might not sit well with the public when MJ returns as they could say he was working on MJ's orders or paid off instead of just trying to see justice served.<br /><br />Blessings to you<br />
    <br /><br />Yesh, I guess you're right about him.  It would make sense that he's more seeking pure justice.  I wonder how many people outside of the die-hard fans really even know who he is.  I would venture a guess that the general public has no clue who he is.....I didn't until the hoax.  Or maybe he's really popular in California...don't have a clue.  <br />Anyways......hope all is well.  Have a beautiful evening/day!  <br /><br />Blessings!
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    <br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />