Test the (hopefully) new website!

13»

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Souza, can you tell us exactly when the cut-off for this forum is happening? Like tomorrow, next week? Thanks!<br />
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    Hi all, well I'm in, and will need to get used to it once it is up and running. One comment is that in my email, I am told to click on the weblink, but weblink doesn't go through with point and click, need to copy and paste in a new tab--minor inconveniences...
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1345091295:
    <br />
    on 1345084709:
    <br />
    on 1345082250:
    <br />ok i am having the profile address problem too. :icon_e_confused: i even tried just adding 2 at the end ( figured it wouldn't matter) but it still didn't work. adi what do you mean you put another name in there?<br />
    <br /><br />It wasn't accepting Adi as it was too short and when I tried ~Adi~ or any other combination it said I needed to use alphanumeric so. So I put AllyB in the box and it accepted it - then it goes through to another page to set up your profile where you can enter a Username so I put Adi there.<br /><br />I hope I am making sense? lol <br /><br />keep trying.....it took me a while to figure it out.<br />
    <br /><br />Same for me Adi.....I used a few more letters and then could nominate my username that I have had here for 3 years. <br /><br />Also....anyone.....got any advice on how I go about uploading a cover image....step by step.....for the technically challenged?<br />
    <br /><br />Go to your profile. You will see a blank box where your cover image should be. In the upper right corner of that box you see a button "change cover image". Click on that and a window will open where you can select a pic from your pc/laptop. Choose the pic you´d like to upload and then safe. However you need to make sure that the image has the right size. The system will tell you if it hasn´t got the right size and what the right size is. You might have to resize it then.
  • Re: Mary's comment above, if you are on iPhone iPad or other handheld android you won't gave access to this feature. It will be greyed out<br /><br />
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    Souza:<br /><br />Can you help me?  The link to verify my email address doesn't work.  I am having hoax withdrawal.  Help me please?  Thanks, Sandys
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    So hey gee we can still post here.
  • Souza<br /><br />I've just sent you a message via the Contact Us button on the new website.  Please disregard because I have finally managed to re-register.  It's been a long day, it's bl**dy hot and I think my brain was slightly frazzled (and I've only just found this thread after wondering where the website had vanished to).  Has the yardarm passed whatever it has to yet - me thinks a glass of cold white wine is needed  8)
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Goodbye old forum...<br /><br />Hello people of the future who will look on it when it's all said and done and beyond.
  • :-\ the new forum just started re-directing me back here.  Am I on punishment?  :-[
  • MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    No...lol...didn´t you read the announcement on the new website regarding the forum?<br /><br />It´s right on top. <br /><br />
  • Not a criticism, but will the look of the old forum be permanently like this? I don't know what has been changed but I am now finding it harder to differentiate between peoples posts. I know the orange sides have also gone and it is all looking a bit white and pink for me. Is it to match up with the new Hoaxbook colours? <br /><br />Sorry to sound whiney, I just loved the forum before!  :smiley-vault-misc-150:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    The most important thing is that we're always together UNITED IN L.O.V.E.  :bearhug: :michael-jackson:
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    Good morning/day/evening my hoax family.  I so happy to be here with you.  This has been very challenging for me, I am glad I am not alone.  I am trying to get use to the new forum and starting to have fun with it.  But I am glad we can still have this forum also.  :bearhug:  I love these smileys!
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Just testing this out.  I think it's good that we have a new but old forum along with the hoax book.  This forum setup is much easier to navigate too.
This discussion has been closed.