New released tracks on youtube.."The tides will turn" ?????? MJ or not???

124»

Comments

• diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Please don't shoot me    :errrr: :errrr: :errrr: :errrr:<br /><br />This reminds me of a song that spread so fast in the Islamic world a couple of days after Michael "allegedly" died. It's called: Give thanks to Allah (God).<br />Again, the same controversy was created here and everyone in the Islamic world could almost swear to God that Michael is the singer. But again, the real singer appeared and claimed to be the original singer.<br />It's a nice song with both Arabic and English texts. The Arabic text is a translation of the English text. <br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />Here is part of the lyrics:<br /><br />Give thanks to Allah, (God)<br />for the moon and the stars<br />praise Him all day for<br />what is and what was.<br />Take hold of your imaan (faith)<br />dont give it to shaitan (satan, devil)<br />oh you who believe please give thanks to Allah.<br />Allah is Ghafur (forgiving)<br />Allah is Rahim  (murciful)<br />Allah is the one who loves the Muhsinin,(God loves who do the good and help others voluntarily)<br />He is our Creater,<br />He is our Sustainer <br />and He is the one who has power over all.<br /><br />The singer who sang this song is not an Arab and he has an American accent that can be heard in the Arabic text. That's why all the fingers were pointed at Michael first. I think that this controversy that was created around the world is somehow intentional to draw the attention of the people to something different and let them dig deeper and deeper for the truth. <br />
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Oh, I forgot to mention that when I first heard this song I didn't believe it was Michael's, which is not. But then I followed this controversy for a while and here I am in hoaxland!