Preview Bad 25 Another Part of Me

hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
edited January 1970 in His Music & (Short) Films
UK Fans: Watch the exclusive premiere of "Another Part of Me" from Wembley #Bad25 in 40 minutes here: <br />tweeted by King Michael J <br /><br /><br />http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_171290187_2?ie=UTF8&docId=1000665893&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=right-1&pf_rd_r=05RDXAQ0XHBC7BVQG828&pf_rd_t=4401&pf_rd_p=323358747&pf_rd_i=B000APU04Q&tag=10xxx11045-21

Comments

• :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:<br /><br /> :woohoo2: :woohoo2: :woohoo2: :woohoo2: :woohoo2: :woohoo2: :woohoo2: :woohoo2: :woohoo2: :woohoo2:<br /><br />Thanks so much for posting hesoutofmylife  :bearhug:
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Nice! Looks good for an old personal video of MJ's!
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
                                                                    <br /><br />                                          0004.gif<br /><br /><br />          [size=12pt]Thanks hesouttamylife[/size]  :bearhug:                  :michael-jackson:  <br />                                                  smiley-i-love-you-coeur.gif<br /><br /><br />                                                                        <br /><br />                                                                        envoie-baiser-492.GIF
  • DIOS MIO, can a man be more gorgeous, dance better, have better body, sing better and be sexier than him? I have the answer:  [size=18pt]NO WAY!![/size]<br /><br />ps: thanks for sharing this jewel.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Can hardly wait to get my birthday gift!
  • He looks absolutely [move]GORGEOUS [/move] :smiley_abuv:  And his hair, how I wish mine had so much body.  All that energy could not be gone people.  Michael is the music.  Did I say he looks [glow=red,2,300]GOOD[/glow]  :bowdown: OMG can’t wait to get my Bad 25 package.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    That was AWESOME! Michaels's voice sounds fantastic! I can't wait for this DVD to be released and if this snippet is anything to go by, it will be brilliant.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I want it now :icon_bounce:, The sound is great for a dated copy from his personal collection .  You can hear every grunt, hee hee and breath...and then there is the dancing.... :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    Hes, thank you so much for posting! A few years ago I ordered the 'BAD One night in Japan' DVD, but unfortunately, it was withdrawn from sale all of a sudden. Then I managed to download a real bad copy from the internet and I was/am so happy with it, watching it regularly.<br />But now......this BAD 25 box is a dream come true! Can't wait to listen to/watch it! Hee Hee!
  • yay.gif<br /><br />Thank you for posting this first look! This is so great! :bowdown: <br /><br /> :bearhug: @ Michael<br /><br />LOVE
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Pre-ordered my copy today!<br /><br />
    on 1347056060:
    <br />... A few years ago I ordered the 'BAD One night in Japan' DVD, but unfortunately, it was withdrawn from sale all of a sudden. ....<br />
    <br /><br />@Do, I did the same on ebay a few months after he 'died' - there were plenty (probably pretty rubbish quality) on offer then and Sony pulled the lot before I got mine!  Guess they knew then what was in the works for now!
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    on 1347092577:
    <br />Pre-ordered my copy today!<br /><br />
    on 1347056060:
    <br />... A few years ago I ordered the 'BAD One night in Japan' DVD, but unfortunately, it was withdrawn from sale all of a sudden. ....<br />
    <br /><br />@Do, I did the same on ebay a few months after he 'died' - there were plenty (probably pretty rubbish quality) on offer then and Sony pulled the lot before I got mine!  Guess they knew then what was in the works for now!<br />
    <br /><br />For sure!
  • on 1347056060:
    <br />Hes, thank you so much for posting! A few years ago I ordered the 'BAD One night in Japan' DVD, but unfortunately, it was withdrawn from sale all of a sudden. Then I managed to download a real bad copy from the internet and I was/am so happy with it, watching it regularly.<br />But now......this BAD 25 box is a dream come true! Can't wait to listen to/watch it! Hee Hee!<br />
    <br /><br />When did they pull it?I didn’t know that.  :icon_e_surprised:  I bought 2 copies thank heavens and it is phenomenal.  That concert is awesome, but this one at Wembley looks extra special. 
  • :woohoo2:  Awesome! I can't wait to get the Bad 25 set! 
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    I have also shared on the Hoaxbook but  is never enough !  :icon_lol:  :michael-jackson:<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />                                                     
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    I was just watching it ... and then watching again....and then watching again & then again  :icon_lol:  on the MJ Vevo site http://www.youtube.com/user/michaeljacksonVEVO<br /><br />Just wonderful.