unbreakable, listen to it!-back post 3/14/2008

becbec Posts: 6,387
edited September 2018 in Back's old posts
14032009unbreakable.png

Comments

• Interesting facts about the song "Unbreakable" on the Invincible album:<br /><br />1) On the album, it lists it's length as 6 minutes and 25 seconds (6/25....or JUNE 25th!)<br /><br />2) The whole message of this song, about MJ being untouchable, is totally in sync with the hoax. Listen to it with the hoax in mind and you will see it clearly :)
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    6 minutes, 25 seconds, eh? I never noticed that. Cool.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    I actually checked on his website and it shows 6/27 m. Sorry.  http://myplay.com/audio_player/michael_jackson/195/103379/119514?allowBrowsing=1
  • On the official album cover, it says 6:25, not to mention when I played the album earlier today, it was 6 minutes and 25 seconds long.<br /><br />EDIT: Not to mention, I just played the song at that website you posted and it was 6 minutes and 25 seconds. Whereever it says 6:27, it is wrong. It says 6:25 on both the album and you can clearly see it when you play it.
  • Here are the lyrics, since Back said to "Listen to it":<br /><br />Now I'm just wondering why you think <br />that you can get to me with anything <br />seems like you'd know by now <br />When and how I get down <br />And with all that I've been through, <br />I'm still around <br /><br />Don't you ever make no mistake <br />Baby I've got what it takes <br />And there's no way you'll ever get to me <br />Why can't you see that you'll never ever hurt me <br />'cause I wont let it be, see I'm too much for you baby <br /><br />[CHORUS]<br />You can't believe it, you can't conceive it <br />and you can't touch me, 'cause I'm untouchable <br />and I know you hate it, and you can't take it <br />You'll never break me, 'cause I'm unbreakable <br /><br />Now you can't stop me even thought you think <br />that if you block me, you've done your thing <br />and when you bury me underneath all your pain <br />I´m steady laughin', while surfacing <br /><br />Don't you ever make no mistake <br />baby I've got what it takes <br />and there's no way you'll ever get to me <br />Why can't you see that you'll never ever hurt me <br />'cause I wont let it be, see I'm too much for you baby <br /><br />[CHORUS 2x]<br /><br />You can try to stop me, but it won't do a thing <br />no matter what you do, I'm still gonna be here <br />Through all your lies and silly games <br />I'm a still remain the same,I'm unbreakable <br /><br />[Notorious B.I.G.]<br />Uh, uh, what, uh<br />A lime to a lemon, my D.C. women<br />Bringin in ten G minimums to condos with elevators in 'em<br />Vehicles with televisions in 'em<br />Watch they entourage turn yours to just mirages<br />Disappearing acts, strictly nines and macs<br />Killers be serial, Copperfield material<br />My dreams is vivid, work hard to live it<br />Any place I visit, I got land there<br />How can players stand there and say I sound like them<br />HELLO?!<br />Push wigs back and push six Coupes that's yellow<br />Plus clips that expand from hand to elbow<br />Spray up your Day's Inn, any 'telle you in<br />Crack braggin sick of braggin how my mink be draggin<br />Desert ease street sweeper inside the beamer wagon<br />I rely on Bed-Stuy to shut it down if I die<br />Put that on my diamond bezel, you're messin with the devil<br />WHAT!!<br /><br />[CHORUS 3x]
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Haha rswilley, you beat me to it, I was just going to post the lyrics! Awesome, I was listening just yesterday! 'Remember it' says Back!<br /><br />
  • Haha you're welcome  lolol/<br /><br />I love this song so much. My mom and I were actually listening to the album and I was thinking about this song. Then, I was looking through the Back subsection and saw this post and was like, "I gotta reply to this."<br /><br />Thanks again to bec for posting all the Back posts!<br /><br />EDIT: Numerology aspect of the date Back posted this<br /><br />He posted it on 3/14/2008.<br /><br />3+1+4+2+0+0+8 = 18 = 1+8 = 9 ;)
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Just wondering, is there anybody able and willing to translate Notorious B.I.G.'s rap part? :?  Thanks in advance.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />I also, just love this song. MJ is so scary confident, and brazenly singing this to his enemies.  How I love MJ!<br />One part of the lyrics caught my eye:<br />
    [size=9pt]and [/size]when you bury me underneath all your pain [size=9pt]<br /> I´m steady laughin', while surfacing[/size]
    <br />Just thinking, there's no 's' on the end of this pain, after talk of burying. But it was 'pains' at the memorial.  I know it's probably nothing.<br /><br />
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    LOVE it!!! Go Michael Go!!! bearhug<br /><br />Sending LOVE to all! bearhug<br /><br />Live LOVE...BE LOVE!!
  • leilani81leilani81 Posts: 484
    Oh never mind I Heard wrong...  :-[<br /><br />and wow not been responded to in 120 days :P well I'm ressurecting the thread :P<br /><br />(Note: I have no idea as always if this has been already mentioned, please bear with me if it's in another thread I obviously haven't gotten to it yet)
  • LoveunitedLoveunited Posts: 370
    Sorry Leilani81, I don't get it. <br /><br />But Speechless backwards is STILL lovely! (One of my favs)
  • on 1326176911:
    <br />Interesting facts about the song "Unbreakable" on the Invincible album:<br /><br />1) On the album, it lists it's length as 6 minutes and 25 seconds (6/25....or JUNE 25th!)<br />
    <br /><br />No way!!!! That's just too awesome<br /><br />
    <br /><br />2) The whole message of this song, about MJ being untouchable, is totally in sync with the hoax. Listen to it with the hoax in mind and you will see it clearly :)<br />
    <br /><br />To me the whole album is full of hoax anthems! Hoax is all I hear when I listen to invincible, with the exception of you rock my world<br /><br />Invincible rocks MY world. Best album ever
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    EVERYTHING is out there in Michael's movies and music for everybody to see and listen to.<br /><br />People thinking the arrangements of which person to pop up where in a film sequence with which dance moves, which crescendo to be filled into which momentum in the songs were just because of "doing it nicely" are not taking into consideration that Michael is a thinker. <br /><br />Yes, Invincible. Place with no name. TII. Opis None. Michael. Immortal. All in your name etc...<br /><br />Sometimes I imagine that Michael must go  :Pulling_hair: because many people don't get it but maybe it was not meant to reach out to many. <br />Other alternative: it's us entirely filling the bucket he's kicking but this does not really fit the overall picture.<br />The whole hoax is built on whispers and dots and us interactively filling the blanks making it a performance art the world has never seen before. <br /><br />Thank you for your confidence and for entrusting us, Michael.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I played invincible backwards and I listened to it a few times and I inverted one of the stereo tracks and it sounds closely like <br /><br />"someone save me save me"<br /><br />and also "I dont wanna eat" somewhere at the beginning and few times through it<br /><br />and IF you get it in your mind "satan really exist" which seem to be the chorus, and "thieving my work' or "listen to my word"<br /><br />I almost choked on my coffee but i am sure in the rapper part he says in a NORMAL voice "frankly I'm  so horny" and something about champaigne and singing and maybe something like sunday morning.<br /><br />Listening to music backwards though you can make anything sound like anything so I'm not taking any of it as serious because of that factor, but the rapper doesn't sound backwards at all times, there is very clear voice at times
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    How can you play music backwards?
  • ChinbieChinbie Posts: 160
    it;s so interesting<br />i think michael is keep giving us lots of clues and just need us spending some time to figure out :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson:
  • I've always thought "Unbreakable" was hoax related.  Especially Biggee's "disappearing acts" mention.  <br /><br />Also..."Any place I visit, I got land there".  Hmm, I decipher that as MJ saying any place that he visits, he owns a house or land there.  I remember early in the hoax someone mentioned that MJ has homes all across the world. Hmm...maybe it's true.<br />
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    "I rely on Bed-Stuy to shut it down if I die" <br /><br />Bedford-Stuyvesan<br /><br />Bed-Stuy on the Move<br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bedford%E2%80%93Stuyvesant,_Brooklyn<br /><br />
    on 1339148087:
    <br />How can you play music backwards?<br />
    <br /><br />Audacity: Free Audio Editor and Recorder<br /><br />It's a free audio edit program, if you select the track you want to open then you go to effects, then you click "reverse" and it will turn the song around and can then play it<br /><br />Michael Jackson This is it backwards - YouTube<br /><br />That one is a bit of a confusing one for me since "This is it" was made years and years ago but he decided to not release it at that time, I have pondered if "this is it" was planned for several decades and knew people would make a connection thinking it was a new song he was going to sing in his tour and so played it, some words without the "help" of the words given can't be made out but there is groups of words that you can hear without the "help". I have been interested in backmasking for a while because it is such a long process of choosing the right words that will relate to another word backwards and then have them form a coherant sentence of any kind is a marvel. Beatles deliberately put backmasking in their music several times and so did many more artists. I think some just record a song that then runs backwards as their real song runs forward because of all the different instruments you do not hear the backward sounds. some artists even made funny comments for example "you must be bored" "hope you dont break the needle" which you could only hear if you were turning the LP's backwards. Its very clever and I can imagine michael being the genius he is doing things like this, either for fun or to send a message, however sending messages in a hidden way.. the music industry knows about the backmasking but  I am not so clear if they would even check to see if there was anything.
  • truthseekertruthseeker Posts: 219
    Michael Jackson - YouTube  <br /><br />Most of the vids on this channel are backwards.
  • rachel1018rachel1018 Posts: 121
    great lyrics, listening to it now.......
  • flory24flory24 Posts: 129
    The rap verse of Notorious B.I.G. in "Unbreakable" was originally from the song "You Can't Stop the Reign" by Shaquille O'Neal.<br />"You Can't Stop the Reign" is the first single released from Shaquille O'Neal's third album, You Can't Stop the Reign. The song was not much of a success, only making it to 54 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Singles & Tracks. Three versions of the song were released, the single version featuring three verses from Shaq, the album version, which featured 2 verses from The Notorious B.I.G. and a remix that was made by DJ Quik.<br /><br /> around 2:58 is Notorius B.I.G. part..