INTERNET DECEPTION, MANIPULATION AND TROLLING ON MJDHI

2»

Comments

• on 1347915225:
    <br />
    on 1347809039:
    <br />@Iam_convicedmjalive.... so then we can discard that Front is MJ, can we?<br />
    <br /><br />Tony Foote<br />
    Michael Jackson, if alive, would never set foot here and try to engage with people. It would be a disaster for him. The community of online fans needs to embrace this. And then do its level best to shoo away anyone who appears to be pulling off an impersonation. If you fear you might be shooing away the real Michael Jackson – well, shoo him away. He, of all people, should know better! Some of the impersonators sound cuddly and friendly, so what’s the harm? The harm is in KNOWING THEY ARE IMPERSONATING MICHAEL JACKSON. That is all anyone needs to know before they proceed to get rid of him. Or her.<br /> <br />It is all too tempting to stage an impersonation for anyone who wants to gain attention. And they can do it SO EASILY here, too! I’ve had people send me DMs asking me if I’M Michael! People are openly hunting for him! So hey, little girl, look… it’s me, Michael Jackson, tweeting at you on magical Twitter! Wheeee! C’mon and let’s have some fun! Hee hee hee!<br /> <br />Fraud doesn’t have to be for money or material gain. So many commit fraud just for personal satisfaction. EVERY SINGLE PERSON ONLINE since June 25, 2009 who claims to be, or hints to be, Michael Jackson, is a fraud and needs to be eliminated from the system. As a community, the fans need to watch each other’s backs here, and this is very important.
    <br />It sounds like he would not support Front or TS who have both "hinted".  How does he KNOW what MJ would or would not do...<br />
    <br /><br />@MJonline-<;br /><br />This is the tricky part. Just like you came to know who MJ is and you can safely say that you know a lil something about the man regarding what you think he would or wouldn't do then you can make judgement calls like Tony has. I speak on how I think MJ would be and what he most likely would say. The man that I've come to know would not in any way shape or form say the things this poser says.<br /><br />This isn't a contest to show who knows MJ the best. This isn't even a convo about TS/Front. That is not Tony's concern. As far as I know and remember TS/Front never even gave concrete evidence (sayin' it outright) he is MJ. The piece by piece reveal, he is still safe because it appears we here in hoaxland are truly the only ones who are watchin' what TS/Front have said. We connected dots from subtle clues.<br /><br />That is the difference. I know your a sharp investigator and I encourage you to dig deeper into this.<br /><br />Thank you and Peace
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I understand what you're saying, and the danger of these MJ poser/fakers, but what didn't sit right was this writer's broad sweeping generalizations.  Why say them, and why not rather be more accurate. Sorry to nitpik. :)  I wouldn't want to see a huge MJ fan based effort to get rid of Front and TS, like this guy calls for, since we've had lots of criticism of them in the past.
  • I have thought many times about possibilities.... and one question i have pondered over and over again, what if someone comes on saying that some one is a fraud.... people jump quickly to defend....what if Michael himself came and signed on to let the community know without revealing himself that someone is a fraud? just a curious thought. it's possible but probably unlikely but with everything else, it's still a possibility.
  • [size=12pt]If you fear you might be shooing away the real Michael Jackson – well, shoo him away. He, of all people, should know better![/size]
    <br /><br /> :moonwalk_:<br /><br />There is a difference here regarding who is being outted as fake. This is about the online frauds on twitter who have followers being conned. This is about those online twitter frauds who are pulling vulnerable fans into believing that they are speaking with MJ. These frauds are no different than a predator offline offering a tidbit of hope and suking the victim into a world of pain.<br /><br />TS/Front has never to my knowledge asked any fan to follow them nor asked any fan to give out personal info. There is a huge difference and that is why I have asked that as a investigator dig deeper and recognize the difference.<br /><br />Thanks.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    @Im_convincedmjalive : thank you for sharing this info and links, I shared them too on the FB pages that I frequent...<br />I am glad there are people out there who make efforts to stop these fakers and posers! I've always been outraged and disgusted by those who play mind games! either just for fun or to make money out of the credulity of others...<br /><br />I agree with @MjonMind that Front and TS do not fall into this category.<br />And even if nobody can be 100% certain of their validity, still, Front and TS are the only ones that were confirmed through family twits and other subtle signs. Plus the hoax-information that TS provided us with is extraordinary and Front's predictions, too!<br />If these 2 are also fakers, then they are the best and the cleverest so far! And sooner or later the truth will come out anyway, whether they are true insiders or just fakers.<br /><br /><br />And then regarding the "troupe" that is mentioned in the link above, posted by @Im_convincedmjalive , I hope that more and more believers/hoaxers/fans will soon start opening their eyes and also take action when they encounter people like these. The more we talk about them and expose them, the less courage they will have to continue with their frauds!
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    on 1347953219:
    <br />I understand what you're saying, and the danger of these MJ poser/fakers, but what didn't sit right was this writer's broad sweeping generalizations.  Why say them, and why not rather be more accurate. Sorry to nitpik. :)  I wouldn't want to see a huge MJ fan based effort to get rid of Front and TS, like this guy calls for, since we've had lots of criticism of them in the past.<br />
    <br /><br />I agree with you MJonmind about this guy's sweeping statements, especially about what MJ would or wouldn't do.  What doesn't sit right with me is a nagging feeling that he is doing exactly the same as the fakers in wanting a 'following' of his own. He seems to have become a part of the nonsense, albeit under the guise of warning others, he has a built himself a huge platform on which to perform, and is spending an inordinate amount of time on it.<br /><br />I may be doing him a huge disservice, in which case I apologise, but I don't apologise for being wary about any and every one, and their motives, in the crazy world of 'social media'.
  • <br />:Pulling_hair:<br /><br />I love you all but sometimes I just wanna scream. I said THIS IS NOT ABOUT TS/FRONT. I have stated that those 2 are NOT Tony's concern. IF you get stuck on his sweeping statement then you have failed 2 see beyond that and you have failed to recognize the message. Sweeping statements are made for a reason. Tony is NOT looking to single out who is a real informer and set them aside while calling out posers. IF you take the time to actually read Tony's blog you will understand what is happening.<br /><br />I'm frustrated by fans getting hurt and it seems no one gives a damn. I'm not talking about you all here who have commented.<br /><br />I love you MJonline, curls, and SimPattyK but IF you are expecting MJ to Bam (before that can happen posers who are causing harm to his rep and causing him to have to deal with this issue before he can safely return) then you will be waiting a long time.<br /><br />This poser online is speaking out against Our American President Obama. Really think about why Paris said she supported Obama? To combat the possible damage this poser may have caused by saying crazy shit about Obama pretending to be the real MJ. That doesn't look good. <br /><br />Please see beyond the words Tony said regarding his sweeping statement. I've been fighting this in twitterville for a minute now and haven't been active here in hoaxland. Seasons change and so do reasons. This is an effort that is HIGHLY important and needs to be handled. The hoax will not go on forever and it is time to move beyond that and do something besides trying to convince others MJ is alive or waiting on his BAM!<br /><br />Thanks for listening and letting me vent. <br /><br />Peace!
    I should've edited out all but the first sentence of MJonmind's quote, in order to be clear about what I was agreeing with. Maybe I misunderstood what MJonmind was refering to in the 'sweeping generalisation' comment.  To clarify, I meant the 'what MJ would or wouldn't do' bits. I'm well aware that TS and Front are not in this category of twitter/online fakes.<br /><br />@Im_convinced, I'd like to know how big an audience 'online posers' actually have for you to think they affect MJ's plans. I personally, am NOT going to be an audience for them by seeking them out to read what they're saying. If that means MJ won't Bam, so be it!
  • <br /> :bearhug:<br />curls-<br /><br />I know you will be just fine whether MJ bams or not! lol But yes it is that serious. In twitterville posers gain followers and those followers have followers and so on. Damaging things being said by this poser get re-tweeted and re-tweeted. It is comparable to the ripple effect of an ocean. I didn't mean to come off so harsh (well jus a lil) lol but yes I do see this as harming MJ's return.<br /><br />Some of the things this poser has said are downright rude. He has said that he thinks a woman should be beaten. I can back up what I say with his own words. This is comparable to the campaign set against MJ to smear his rep and turn the public against him by saying he is a pedo. This is not some lil thing that will blow over and go away on it's own. This poser needs to be taken out.<br /><br />Thanks for listening.<br /><br />BTW curls I don't stand behind just anyone's efforts. They ex: (Tony) really gotta be sayin' somethin' real.  :michael_jackson-1135:
    Well you might be right, but with all due respect Im_convinced, I don't think you can say this twitter thing is comparable to "the campaign set against MJ to smear his rep and turn the public against him by saying he is a pedo." The whole world was subjected to that via the media for many, many years. A few gullible followers on Twitter is not the same.<br /><br />At the end of the day we are all responsible for our own online activities and I still say this current attention being directed to fakers/posers and their opponents is adding fuel to their fire, and it most certainly won't "blow over and go away on it's own" while they are getting such reactions. Isn't that just the sort of attention they thrive on?<br /><br />What happened to the advice to ignore these people? You can say it and give warnings till you're blue in the face but the sad fact is there will always be easily fooled/led victims online as there is indeed in 'real life'. I hope that doesn't sound heartless, but sometimes the only person you can take responsibility for is yourself.<br /><br />And if indeed, MJ is bothered by this, far from hampering his return, the way I see it, his return would actually put an end to it at a stroke! I don't think a few twitterers (or whatever users of Twitter are called!) thinking he advocates the beating of women will stop him returning. He could just come out and set the story straight! If he's waiting for everyone to love and respect him, sadly I fear he'll be waiting forever. <br />
    on 1348037578:
    I love you all but sometimes I just wanna scream. I said THIS IS NOT ABOUT TS/FRONT. <br />I have stated that those 2 are NOT Tony's concern.
    I understood that from the very beginning.<br />And I also understood that Tony wanted to be categorical about the idea that starting with June 25th 2009 , all the "Michael(s)" that we've seen were fakers and IMHO he's damn' right! !!<br />I fully support what he's trying to do and I admire his efforts of standing up against these posers!<br /> I've always did it myself  too, but unfortunately with minimum to ZERO results and all I received back were just attacks, insults and hate because the other hoaxers/believers simply ignored this and preferred to stay aside --> which is TOTALLY the wrong thing to do ! because this "ignoring" attitude is what encourages the fakers to continue to play-pretend they're Michael or someone from his family!<br />And I've always been frustrated by the lack of help and support from my fellow hoaxers whenever I tried to protest against a faker or another!! I spoke loudly about this on Facebook and on Youtube, and every time people simply shut up and didn't say a word! (with VERY few exceptions!)<br />Nevertheless, the only ones who DO say a word are those whom I expose and they respond by offenses and attacks, that's their only "defense" lol Another 'response" from this group of people, was to click massively on the button "Report" when I commented on the YT-videos of last Seven Words, so this way, my comments would disappear loll I think LSW was suspected to be MjViva at a certain point.. I don't know for sure...<br /><br />But @Im_convincedmjalive, my point is that even if Tony didn't want to touch the subject "Front/TS", when someone talks about insiders, one cannot help but thinking about Front and TS too. <br />Which is why those who commented here felt the urge to emphasize on the differences! And one MAJOR difference between Front/TS and the category of "Michael(s)" is that Front /TS always spoke about Michael in the 3rd person, they never ever claimed to be HIM !! And second: Front/TS never asked anything from anyone! They never asked for personal photos/data, nor for money, nor for any kind of support! <br />In order to have a full , objective discussion about this subject, we need to make these specifications^^ and I think so having in mind the hope that maybe Front/TS are valid insiders that risk to be ridiculed and ignored by believers and why this? only because of these stupid mind games played by those fakers out there!! So that's why I think Front/TS should never be left out from such a discussion!<br /><br />
    on 1348037578:
    I'm frustrated by fans getting hurt and it seems no one gives a damn.
    yeah, I know! me too! pretty much what I was saying above ^^<br /><br />
    on 1348037578:
    I love you MJonline, curls, and SimPattyK but IF you are expecting MJ to Bam (before that can happen posers who are causing harm to his rep and causing him to have to deal with this issue before he can safely return) then you will be waiting a long time.
    <br />You know, when I realized how "organized" these fakers are, I started wondering if maybe they are doing it on purpose! What if they are people sent to discredit the death hoax theory? What if these fakers are people paid by Michael's enemies (read: the media, Sneddon, TPTB, etc...) to fool around within the hoax community?<br /><br />Just try to think from "their" point of view:  "they" plotted to murder Michael. Michael managed "to out-think them" as he said it himself in that Sony speech, so he escaped by faking his death. What happened next? "They" probably were like in a WTF?-state of mind asking themselves: "who killed him because we sure didn't!" lmao  :icon_lol: "They" must have burnt their heads out trying to figure out how he did IT! So "they" started investigating and discovered Michael's hoax clues pretty much at the same time as we did! So what do "they" do next? They try to attack and discredit Michael's plan and his fans/believers, by planting all these fakers among us! to make us fight and DOUBT of the hoax. because I could bet that many believers who realized they've been tricked by some faker, probably started to believe less and less in the possibility that Michael is alive. Probably they started thinking: "well if this "MjViva" (or whatever username it was) was just a faker, just a farce, maybe the whole death hoax theory is just a farce too!!" That's how I think these people are trying to discredit the hoax! <br /><br />Besides this, I agree with what you say @Im_convincedmjalive, it's dangerous to have people believing in these fakers who spread all kind of absurd things that Michael might have said or do... by pretending they're Michael, it's like the media always said words that he had never said and invented stories that had never existed.<br /><br /><br />
    on 1348037578:
    The hoax will not go on forever and it is time to move beyond that and do something besides trying to convince others MJ is alive or waiting on his BAM!
    <br />This phrase of yours puzzles me.<br />- What I understand from it is that you don't believe in the hoax, therefore you think Michael is dead and you also think of the hoax as of something that will soon be over, meaning that people would soon realize that Michael actually died. And in your opinion there won't be a BAM. Correct me if I got you the wrong way.<br />- I also understand that you think that we, as believers, are trying to convince others that the death hoax i true and that we want to make others believe that Michael is alive. Again, pls correct me if I understood you wrongly.<br /><br />In case I am right , then my reply is this: I don't know ...probably there are hoaxers out there trying to convince people to believe in the death hoax. As far as I am concerned, I am present in the Hoaxland in a quest for TRUTH! Everything I post and everything I do, create, investigate is to enable myself to learn more and discover more about what happened!I like to interact with other hoaxers and exchange ideas and opinions with hoax investigators because this automatically leads to some kind of a team work or a brainstorming activity! I strongly believe in the power of the many! Alone you can find a lot! But TOGETHER you can find MORE and you can also verify if your findings are correct or if you went the wrong way! <br /> I think most of the people present on this forum and/or elsewhere in the hoax community are looking for the truth! I very much doubt that anyone is actually trying to convince non-believers that Michael is alive. There may be exceptions though!<br />If others become believers after watching/reading/listening everything related to the hoax-investigation, it's not because someone wanted to convince them, it's because they used their own brain and reached their own conclusion. <br />Again, there may be some exceptions though! There are many people who are not used to think for themselves and who left themselves taken away by the hoax wave , just because they thought it was "fun" or "trendy", but not because they actually understood the clues or the reasons why Michael actually faked his death! And one can easily recognize this type of 'believers". How? These believers are those who today are 100% sure Michael is alive and tomorrow when they see ..let's say LaToya saying on some interview that Michael died, they immediately freak out. The next day when let's say Jermaine makes a slip up, or Paris twits something hoaxy, they are again 100% sure Michael is alive and this goes on and on. But even in their case, one can never say that someone convinced them! they are not convinced of anything actually! they just move here and there according to how "the wind" blows! Which is again a choice of their own! nobody forces them!
    So as far as I understand, Tony = TheUpperFoot , right? I ask just to be sure and not make any confusions...<br /><br />As I said, I salute and admire the way Tony/@TheUpperFoot ; exposed the FRAUD that spread and infected the hoax community through all these fakers.<br /><br />I respect the fact that he has a different opinion regarding the hoax and all the adjacent theories that we , as hoaxers, have attributed so far to the list of reasons why Michael actually faked his death.<br />One of these theories is Michael's fight against the Illuminati (be 'they" the media, the system/establishment/ TPTB, the Vatican, the Royalty, the Banksters & CO ).<br /><br />According to @TheUpperFoot 's belief, there is no such thing as Illuminati and we, the hoaxers, are only bringing negativity to this world by talking about them and by associating Michael with this "conspiracy theory". He even claims that because we discussed the Illuminati theory , we are guilty for attracting people like the FAKERS he exposed ---> this is what bothered me the most in his statements (besides the mocking tone), therefore, I need to give a reply. <br /><br />First, I will quote below his statements on this subject:<br /><br />
    http://hoaxcrispies.wordpress.com/<br />[...]<br />[size=14pt]ILLUMI-WHAT-Y?[/size]<br /><br />Now – just [size=12pt]what is this community?  Is it a collection of conspiracy theorists[/size] which is a sub-group of the larger Michael Jackson fan base?  Some of the messages out there about the “hoax” have become so warped.  [size=12pt]As time has gone by, as people have wanted to add “clues” to the pile – they’ve also been trying to spell out a much more drastically diabolical theme. Did Michael Jackson fake his death to save his life?[/size]  It seems like probably most choose this theory, because it speaks to necessity and “no choice.”  All other options scream “choice” and “pre-meditation,” which would amount to massive fraud on the part of MJ and his family, friends, acquaintances, and anyone who’s been paid off to cover it up.  So why did he need to save his life?  Was it as LaToya put out there, that his life was in danger from people who wanted to exploit him and his catalogue?  [size=12pt]That ain’t no “illuminati.”  That’s just a bunch of evil jerks.[/size]<br /><br />But as you take the putty of all of this and keep stretching it – suddenly you’re faced with [size=12pt]tales of 9/11 conspiracies [/size]and presidential puppetry and a vast landscape of things to worry about!  [size=12pt]THIS is the type of thing that really brings out the Steven C. Douglases of the world and into your little community. [/size][/size]  They see a really ripe territory to settle in, and lots of fertile minds to plant their demented seeds into.  I ask you, Michael Jackson fans reading this right now –[size=12pt] IS IT WORTH IT?  Is it worth anyone ending up worrying that this world is a dangerous place to live, and that there are evil conspirators hiding behind every tree and bush??  DO WE NEED THAT?[/size]  For many, life is “hard enough,” and most of us would probably prefer to find much healthier, happier things within our all-too-brief time spent here.  If we appreciate Michael Jackson – hopefully he represents the best of them to us from the way he lived and entertained and gave of himself.<br /><br />[size=12pt]What does it matter if there is an “illuminati”?[/size]  I personally don’t care, nor do I even believe there really is one.  I believe there are good and bad people, and I believe, as so many like to say here, that “the truth will come out.” THAT INCLUDES THE SO-CALLED ILLUMINATI. You can’t have so many people evilly consumed by a destructive agenda without having SOMEONE come along and out them!  Somebody, somewhere, always says something to someone!  An “illuminate” may tell his best friend, who tells another friend – or someone gets uncomfortable and blows the whistle – and pretty soon, someone’s looking into things.  As we must live our lives on this earth and try to get by the best we can on it [size=12pt]– it serves us no good nor purpose to believe there is THAT much evil out there to worry about.  Even if the “illuminati” DID exist.[/size]<br /> [....]
    <br /><br />If Illuminati didn't exist, if  Illuminati and 9/11 were just "tale conspiracies" that hoaxers supposedly invented only  "to add clues to the pile", as @TheUpperFoot stated, if Michael didn't fake his death to save his life, if there were no threats to his life, then the following questions logically emerge:<br /><br />1. Why are there tape recordings with Michael speaking about being afraid for his life?<br /><br />2. Why LaToya, Jermaine and other family members and friends, including his ex-wife Lisa Marie, stated that Michael had told them "they were after him", "they were going to murder him", "they were after his catalog"? <br /><br />3. Isn't this ^^ a reason enough for a man like MJ to want to do something about it and save his life? The law allows it!<br /><br />4. WHO framed Michael Jackson with the molestation trials?? and WHY?? did 'they" only want money from him? That was the cover up! They actually wanted him out of the public attention because he was becoming more and more 'dangerous" for "them", because he refused to play by their rules and even more: he never ceased to protest and expose them! That's why! <br /><br />5. Why does Michael call Tommy Motola a DEVIL in that famous anti-SONY speech? because besides being after the artists' money, he also tried to destroy those who didn't comply with the music industry mafia rules --> that's what Illuminati do! and the Illuminati are devil worshipers! See the satanic rituals of the "Bohemian Club" from which the Bush family and other high profile figures are part of!<br /><br />6. Who are "they"? Who are 'they" in the lyrics of the song "They don't really care about us", where Michael clearly lashes out against the system and the government and those who murdered Martin Luther King! Who are "they"? Are "they" simply "a bunch of evil jerks" as @TheUpperFoot suggested? or are 'they" some powerful people taking part in a large secretive organization ruling the world from behind the scenes, including the most "convenient" assassinates, like: Martin Luther King, JF Kennedy, Lady Diana and the list goes on...<br /><br />7. Why dd Michael include Martin Luther King, JF Kennedy, Jackie Kennedy, Lady Diana in his videos/lyrics and concert-intros? Only because he admired them? really? Are we still that naive to think he did it only to express his admiration for these people? Isn't he also REVOLTED in videos like "They don't really care about us" (both versions, especially the prison version), "Man in the Mirror,", "We've had enough", and so many others!? Aren't this PROTEST songs against "they" ?? Once again: WHO IS "THEY"?? Only "some evil jerks" wanting Michael's money? I very much DOUBT it!!<br /><br />8. Even more explicit: What does the EYE in the video "They don't really care about us" mean? isn't that one of the most EXPLICIT references that Michael has ever done to the Illuminati and their most popular symbol "the all seeing eye"?? or should we naively believe that eye was just a graffiti art on that wall? And Michael just "happened" to stand right beside that "art" and make a kicking-gesture with his elbow towards that eye? loll is this just "adding nonexistent clues"?? how much clearer could he have been??<br /><br />9. Oh yes , he was even more clearer and more explicit than that ^^ Does the cover of the album "Blood on the Dance floor" ring a 9/11 "bell" ? NO? Oh was that also just some talented "art work"? coincidental too? yeah! Right!  :icon_rolleyes:<br /><br />1993444218.jpg<br /><br /><br />My conclusion: I believe there are many real CLUES and many other reasons for us to believe that Michael actually KNEW about the Illuminati and he purposely left signs indicating to whom "they" are to help people OPEN their eyes!! That's why "they" considered Michael a THREAT, that's why "they" always persecuted him in the worst possible ways!!<br />I also think it was exaggerated from @TheUpperFoot to blame the hoaxers for the presence of fakers because we discuss theories like the Illuminati and the 9/11 inside job! <br /><br /><br /> IMHO there are 3 main reasons why FAKERS exist in the hoax community:<br />1. People didn't take OPEN attitude/action against them at the RIGHT moment!! The fakers were simply ignored and left to play their games undisturbed!<br />2. Some of the fakers are some very seriously DISTURBED in the head people.<br />3. Some of the FAKERS are planted on PURPOSE in the hoax community to DIVIDE, to create tensions, scandals, fights, etc...<br /><br /><br />
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    And to this TheUpperFoo why he cares so much conspiracy theories and call us lots of idiots', i find it strange that you take time to write about that topic. :icon_evil: :icon_e_confused: In truth it doesn't matter to me what the think. ::)
  • on 1347959412:
    <br />I have thought many times about possibilities.... and one question i have pondered over and over again, what if someone comes on saying that some one is a fraud.... people jump quickly to defend....what if Michael himself came and signed on to let the community know without revealing himself that someone is a fraud? just a curious thought. it's possible but probably unlikely but with everything else, it's still a possibility.<br />
    <br /><br /> :moonwalk_:  :moonwalk_:  :moonwalk_:  Hey I'm Sayin' Hi Girl!  :Michael_Jackson_smiley_by_red
  • SimPattyK-<br /><br />I respect that you took the time to go to the blog and at least attempted to find the hidden message there. I'm not sure IF you were around when we hoaxers here were challenged on our beliefs. I'm not sure IF you went through the rigorous levels? The levels that taught us how to defend our beliefs with solid proof. If someone challenges your belief system you should respond with rock solid evidence to back up your belief. The devil's advocate was there.  :icon_e_wink:<br /><br />I'm not going to debate the validity of the "Illuminati" with you because that isn't even the point. When you can see past the distraction I'll be back.<br /><br />Peace.<br /><br />And that was not a clue from me to say that Tony is the devil's advocate!  :fresse:
  • This is the serious nature of what these posers are doing.<br /><br />http://peerabuse.net/celebrity-imposters-a-new-cyberbully/<br /><br />And I suppose since I'm here typin' @SimPattyK- I'm correctin' your wrong assumption about me N my thoughts. My username is Im_convincedmjalive for a reason. Pretty hard to go against CONVINCED. Also I'm not implyin' that the hoaxers are only focused on convincin' others of the hoax. But that is a general statement because IF you really look @ where we are in the scheme of the hoax...<br /><br />It is time to move forward and yes the community here does a good job of keepin' folks hooked on helpin' each other find clues. Clues lead us to our individual truths but those clues don't lead us to act unless we actually act.<br /><br /> :michael_jackson-1135:
    on 1348114891:
    <br />SimPattyK-<br />I respect that you took the time to go to the blog and at least attempted to find the hidden message there.
    Oh? 'at least attempted"? And I didn't succeed? Wow! That must be very hard to get it, right? or maybe I am just simply stupid and I can't get it? like all the others who didn't take the effort to read that? Is that what you try to imply? or am I am just making a "wrong assumption" again?  :icon_rolleyes: You really think we are all so stupid, don't you?<br />Well, then, will you please "illuminate" me/us as to what that "hidden message" might be?<br /><br />Because I am sick and tired of being treated as an idiot just because I DO believe Illuminati DO exist! <br />Listen, if others like you and your friend Tony don't believe in their existence and the threat they represent, that's your problem, but you don't see me mocking you nor posting "hidden messages" in kilometrical blogs like for ex Tony's!<br /><br />To me the message in the quote that I gave in my previous message is MORE than clear: @Tony/@UpperFoot is mocking us for talking about the Illuminati theory and the 9/11 attacks and he also blames us for the existence of fakers within the hoax community, which (if not hilarious) , it's the most absurd thing I've ever heard!<br />IMO there's NO hidden message there. On the contrary! It's very clear and also very rude!<br /><br />
    on 1348114891:
    I'm not sure IF you were around when we hoaxers here were challenged on our beliefs.
    Do you have the impression that this is something NEW to me?<br />Do you have the impression that the beLIEvers' theories have been "challenged" ONLY here on this forum?<br />[ I've got news for you: HoaxLand EXPANDS a lot outside of this forum.]<br /><br />Well then Be SURE that the answer to both questions is NO!<br /><br />
    on 1348114891:
    I'm not sure IF you went through the rigorous levels? The levels that taught us how to defend our beliefs with solid proof.
    <br />Wow! Seems like in your superior opinion of it all you see me as someone who must have missed some college degree! lol<br />Be SURE that wherever I've been present starting with the beginning of 2010, I've been through all the hardships or challenges ( call them "levels" if you like it better lol ) that all beLIEvers had gone through !<br />Be SURE that my previous post contains 9 points of solid proof even if you either choose to ignore it or you just simply deny it.<br /><br />
    on 1348114891:
    If someone challenges your belief system you should respond with rock solid evidence to back up your belief.
    That's what I did in my previous post. <br />Where is your solid proof that backs up your belief according to which Illuminati don't exist? I didn't see it in Tony's post on his blog , neither in your posts here ! I only saw mockery! which is typical! <br /><br />I want to hear your "rock solid evidence"- explanation regarding just 3 things:<br />1. What does the EYE in the video "They don't really care about us" mean and why does Michael do that kicking/hitting gesture towards it? <br />2. Who are "they" in the lyrics of Michael's song "They don't really care about us"?<br />3. Why did Paris twitted EXTENSIVELY about the Illuminati? Do you and your friend, Tony, also think Paris is just as delusional and idiot like we are, for believing that Illuminati is a reality and NOT just a "conspiracy theory"??<br /><br />
    on 1348114891:
    I'm not going to debate the validity of the "Illuminati" with you because that isn't even the point.
    Well I believe IT IS actually the point whenever someone like your and/or Tony or someone else, ridicules and mocks this theory, I believe that what should follow is a serious DEBATE! Especially since Michael was CLEARLY pointing to the Illuminati on many occasions! this indicating also to the fact that this is one of the reasons why he faked his death! That is truly one major POINT!<br /><br />
    on 1348114891:
    When you can see past the distraction I'll be back.
    Wow! it almost sounds like you do me a favor!<br />Should I also say "thank you"?  :icon_rolleyes:<br /><br />Well in my turn I'll tell you: when you can DEBATE and go past the mockery and this superiority tone, I'll be here! <br /><br /><br />
    on 1348114891:
    Peace.
    Yeah...<br />Always!
    Just curious, who are these people who are following these posers like LSW/MjViva/Dmovie27?<br />  <br />-They can't be the majority of MJ fans who think MJ was murdered.  <br />-They can't be anyone from here who have fully studied everything from TS and Front, because they'd know those others aren't anything like that.<br />-This MJ hoax site was the one listed on TMZ site, and also the first hoax site on google, so they must have rejected Front/TS in favor of these other ones--deliberately for some odd reason. Maybe they were talked out of believing in Front/TS by a few out there as I have seen/read on other sites.<br />-It would appear some vocal people like Pearl Jr. are supporting some posers.<br />-If they are just a ton of people ONLY on twitter following the posers and not elsewhere, there has to be ring-leaders advertizing and spreading the false word.  And who are these followers who don't even bother to check anything out?  Like the types who believe everything the media says I'll bet.<br /><br />Front verbally called out posers in some of his earlier posts, so it's not like he's been unaware of them from the start. I think MJ in long-planning this hoax would well have foreseen this issue coming up, because he dealt with so much crap/lies, jealousy, stealing, sabotaging of all kinds, ALL through the years.<br />What mostly convinces me of whether someone is legit is close scrutiny, opinions of others, time passing, but mostly trying to get as close to the actual words said as possible. Rather than just taking someone's word for something, which is second-hand, it's better to actually read what an offending person said for the best proof.<br /><br />In Bonnie's blog, she thinks everything has been set up by Sony/AEG-- the dividing of the fans into 'alive' and 'dead', dividing the hoax groups up, stirring up controversy, and she believes Pearl Jr. is on salary, etc.  Sim--she would likely go for your number 3.  And didn't we wonder way back, if MJ wasn't behind the first crash of the site when MJ's close-up silly face appeared just before it went down.  It seemed the Maestro was giving us challenges on every side, wiping out a lot of info and gains made, all the while narrowing us down to a very tiny group of die-hards.  If you take this hoax as an ARG, it has become one slippery, wits-end, ultimate crazy mind-game.  Front once said that if we didn't have strong faith now, we'd never make it to the other side, for all that's still got to happen--it's not for the weak.<br /><br />Finally I would say that just like people cannot be convinced by someone else that MJ is either dead or alive, they just feel it deep down; the same with trying to convince them that a poser is not MJ, people just get entrenched, take sides and become hostile if pushed.  The exposing information should be put out there, but force/pressure will likely not get the desired effect, just as Sim has experienced as she wrote above.  But what do I know... :icon_redface: :icon_geek:<br /><br />But overall, kudos to you Im_convinced for all your fiery zeal in trying to round up and expose the blights on MJ's name and reputation!  Carry on! :smiley_abuv:
  • on 1348131760:
    <br />
    on 1348114891:
    <br />SimPattyK-<br />I respect that you took the time to go to the blog and at least attempted to find the hidden message there.
    Oh? 'at least attempted"? And I didn't succeed? Wow! That must be very hard to get it, right? or maybe I am just simply stupid and I can't get it? like all the others who didn't take the effort to read that? Is that what you try to imply? or am I am just making a "wrong assumption" again?  :icon_rolleyes: You really think we are all so stupid, don't you?<br />Well, then, will you please "illuminate" me/us as to what that "hidden message" might be?<br /><br />Because I am sick and tired of being treated as an idiot just because I DO believe Illuminati DO exist! <br />Listen, if others like you and your friend Tony don't believe in their existence and the threat they represent, that's your problem, but you don't see me mocking you nor posting "hidden messages" in kilometrical blogs like for ex Tony's!<br /><br />To me the message in the quote that I gave in my previous message is MORE than clear: @Tony/@UpperFoot is mocking us for talking about the Illuminati theory and the 9/11 attacks and he also blames us for the existence of fakers within the hoax community, which (if not hilarious) , it's the most absurd thing I've ever heard!<br />IMO there's NO hidden message there. On the contrary! It's very clear and also very rude!<br /><br />
    on 1348114891:
    I'm not sure IF you were around when we hoaxers here were challenged on our beliefs.
    Do you have the impression that this is something NEW to me?<br />Do you have the impression that the beLIEvers' theories have been "challenged" ONLY here on this forum?<br />[ I've got news for you: HoaxLand EXPANDS a lot outside of this forum.]<br /><br />Well then Be SURE that the answer to both questions is NO!<br /><br />
    on 1348114891:
    I'm not sure IF you went through the rigorous levels? The levels that taught us how to defend our beliefs with solid proof.
    <br />Wow! Seems like in your superior opinion of it all you see me as someone who must have missed some college degree! lol<br />Be SURE that wherever I've been present starting with the beginning of 2010, I've been through all the hardships or challenges ( call them "levels" if you like it better lol ) that all beLIEvers had gone through !<br />Be SURE that my previous post contains 9 points of solid proof even if you either choose to ignore it or you just simply deny it.<br /><br />
    on 1348114891:
    If someone challenges your belief system you should respond with rock solid evidence to back up your belief.
    That's what I did in my previous post. <br />Where is your solid proof that backs up your belief according to which Illuminati don't exist? I didn't see it in Tony's post on his blog , neither in your posts here ! I only saw mockery! which is typical! <br /><br />I want to hear your "rock solid evidence"- explanation regarding just 3 things:<br />1. What does the EYE in the video "They don't really care about us" mean and why does Michael do that kicking/hitting gesture towards it? <br />2. Who are "they" in the lyrics of Michael's song "They don't really care about us"?<br />3. Why did Paris twitted EXTENSIVELY about the Illuminati? Do you and your friend, Tony, also think Paris is just as delusional and idiot like we are, for believing that Illuminati is a reality and NOT just a "conspiracy theory"??<br /><br />
    on 1348114891:
    I'm not going to debate the validity of the "Illuminati" with you because that isn't even the point.
    Well I believe IT IS actually the point whenever someone like your and/or Tony or someone else, ridicules and mocks this theory, I believe that what should follow is a serious DEBATE! Especially since Michael was CLEARLY pointing to the Illuminati on many occasions! this indicating also to the fact that this is one of the reasons why he faked his death! That is truly one major POINT!<br /><br />
    on 1348114891:
    When you can see past the distraction I'll be back.
    Wow! it almost sounds like you do me a favor!<br />Should I also say "thank you"?  :icon_rolleyes:<br /><br />Well in my turn I'll tell you: when you can DEBATE and go past the mockery and this superiority tone, I'll be here! <br /><br /><br />
    on 1348114891:
    Peace.
    Yeah...<br />Always!<br />
    <br /><br />Ya know SimPattyK-<br /><br />I've given you the benefit of doubt many times over. You took something I said before out of context and viewed it as a personal attack. You are doing it again. The word attempted was meant to say that you at LEAST tried. Attempted unlike others.<br /><br />Your way 2 sensitive. I will not go into any further discussion with you. Keep it in the closet sweetie.<br /><br />How's that for mocking?<br /><br />The original point when I brought this info here was to get more fans on board to protect MJ's good name. The point in my being here in this thread is NOT to debate whether or not the Illuminati exists. You obviously don't know me or my beliefs. <br /><br />You do assume way 2 much.
    @Im_convincedmjalive: do no direct the discussion towards me. This IS really a personal attack.<br />And I am not over sensitive and I do NOT assume. I am just NOT as stupid as you seem to think I am!<br /><br />Stick to the point of the discussion, which is Mj, Illuminati and Tony's accusations regarding the presence of fakers.<br />I am not interested in what you think about me.<br />And i am also NOT interested in talking about your previous (older) irony towards me. <br />Stick to the subject.
    peaceful_setting_161.jpg<br /><br />You guys are both important members here. Please lets give the other the benefit of the doubt. You both know I absolutely LOVE discussion, debate, intensive investigation, and I value and admire each of you for your amazing intelligence, skills, and confidence--plus I know you both love MJ which is the most important to me personally.<br /><br />I don't want to see either of you in a pickle with the admin and mods, so maybe we should just end the discussion on this for now. Thanks!<br />Actually I think I'm going to do a lock because it doesn't seem to be going in a good direction.  (If Souza wants to keep it open then it can be changed.)<br /><br />Im_convinced and Sim, blessings!
This discussion has been closed.