Song for Michael

edited January 1970 in Messages to Michael
For some reason, I have loved this song for years. It always makes me think of Michael. Here are the lyrics to enjoy with the song:<br /><br />Stephen Simmonds - "4 U" Lyric:<br /><br />I'm looking for a friend, so take me as I am<br />The world is filled with lies, the evil never ends<br />My soul is turning pale, my wind ain't got no sail<br />But I when I see you smile, I know that I'll prevail<br /><br />I live for you and I, you keep me alive<br />Girl, you keep me alive<br />Break my heart and I'll die, you keep me alive<br />Girl, you keep me alive<br /><br />It's all I ever knew, and so I turn to you to<br />Keep me from the cold, is all you have to do<br />'Cause you're my only shield, when sorrow makes me feel<br />As if there is no hope, but I just need to heal<br /><br />So if you just give me time<br />I swear to you that I will treat you like a queen<br />Forever by your side, so be patient with me<br />Everybody makes mistakes but there will be no morning<br />If you're not there when I awake<br /><br />I live for you and I<br /><br />

Comments

• becbec Posts: 6,387
    Please post your song on the OPEN THREAD TO MJ entitled thread on this board. We are locking non-investigation threads and locating all posts under one thread. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
This discussion has been closed.