"COSMOS" by lettingitsimmer

lettingitsimmerlettingitsimmer Posts: 628
edited June 2012 in Messages to Michael
                                                            "COSMOS" ( by lettingitsimmer)<br /><br />A cosmic clockwork<br />A timeless network of ever changing forms..<br />tumbling, spinning, down through Eternity,<br />across Galactic Worlds.<br /><br />Yet still those wheels revolve..<br />...everpresent wheels of Truth and Love<br />which seek, always, their own frontiers<br />..within  a longing heart.<br /><br />Pure crystal waters..<br />ponds of Ageless Wisdom..<br />reflecting Truth and Love<br />..in gentle ripples of Serenity.<br /><br />Spotlights, in tiny crystal form<br />amid the Rocks of Evolution..<br />Flickerings of Light<br />Shine bright..<br />on our Illusion. <br /><br /><br /><br />( with L.O.V.E.)<br /><br />June 25 2012: Thank you for connecting so perfectly with us Michael..          L.O.V.E. x

Comments

• mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Lettingitsimmer...another Beautiful poem, Thank you for sharing! When I read your words, they ignite the "light" within me. You are such a Blessing and I LOVE You very much! Have a Beautiful evening dear friend!<br /> bearhug
  • on 1331437242:
    <br />Lettingitsimmer...another Beautiful poem, Thank you for sharing! When I read your words, they ignite the "light" within me. You are such a Blessing and I LOVE You very much! Have a Beautiful evening dear friend!<br /> bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />Hi mjj4ever777.. thank you..I am glad you like it and feel good about it! You are a lovely person, positive and encouraging  ..and I LOVE you very much also!  Enjoy whatever you are doing this evening too! L.O.V.E. x  typing/<br /><br />                  bearhug
  • ShyBleuEyesShyBleuEyes Posts: 623
    Thank you for your Beautifull poem, i love it.<br /><br /><br /><br />Kiss to you
  • on 1331457549:
    <br />Thank you for your Beautifull poem, i love it.<br /><br /><br /><br />Kiss to you<br />
    <br /><br />Hi ShyBleuEyes,thankyou!  ..Love,Peace and a  hug! x      <br /><br />                                bearhug<br />
  • marumjjmarumjj Posts: 1,027
    What beautiful words! How good is to see how the love of Michael gets the better of each one of us. Thanks for sharing, I send you my love  bearhug
  • on 1331460391:
    <br />What beautiful words! How good is to see how the love of Michael gets the better of each one of us. Thanks for sharing, I send you my love  bearhug<br />
    <br />Thank you for your kind words,marumjj! Michael's message of L.O.V.E. and Peace for all the world, is a strong and lasting one, and gentle and caring.. for us all. I like to write about it.  x<br /><br />                                                            bearhug
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Just WOW.  <br /><br />Thanks for sharing  bearhug
  • Lettingitsimmer, beautiful words, written with love which make you feel good. Thank you  bearhug<br /><br />LOVE to you
  • on 1331484615:
    <br />Lettingitsimmer, beautiful words, written with love which make you feel good. Thank you  bearhug<br /><br />LOVE to you<br />
    <br /><br />Hi everlastinglove_MJ.. thank you .. and thank you for your lovely bearhug.. we all need a lot of them , don't we? Here is one for you! with L.O.V.E. x<br /><br /><br />                                                                           
  • on 1331483816:
    <br />Just WOW.  <br /><br />Thanks for sharing  bearhug<br />
    <br /><br />Hello hesouttamylife.. thank you.. with L.O.V.E. x and gentle thoughts at this time.                    bearhug
  • titaniatitania Posts: 160
    on 1331417803:
    <br />                                                            "COSMOS" ( by lettingitsimmer)<br /><br />A cosmic clockwork<br />A timeless network of ever changing forms..<br />tumbling, spinning, down through Eternity,<br />across Galactic Worlds.<br /><br />Yet still those wheels revolve..<br />...everpresent wheels of Truth and Love<br />which seek, always, their own frontiers<br />..within  a longing heart.<br /><br />Pure crystal waters..<br />ponds of Ageless Wisdom..<br />reflecting Truth and Love<br />..in gentle ripples of Serenity.<br /><br />Spotlights, in tiny crystal form<br />amid the Rocks of Evolution..<br />Flickerings of Light<br />Shine bright..<br />on our Illusion. <br /><br /><br /><br />( with L.O.V.E.)<br />
    <br /><br />A brilliant sparkling fragment...a meteoric gem....<br /><br />I feel as if I am on an inter galactic space odyssey with this illusion. Nice to view it from the outside for a change...<br /><br />Titania
  • on 1331713298:
    <br />
    on 1331417803:
    <br />                                                            "COSMOS" ( by lettingitsimmer)<br /><br />A cosmic clockwork<br />A timeless network of ever changing forms..<br />tumbling, spinning, down through Eternity,<br />across Galactic Worlds.<br /><br />Yet still those wheels revolve..<br />...everpresent wheels of Truth and Love<br />which seek, always, their own frontiers<br />..within  a longing heart.<br /><br />Pure crystal waters..<br />ponds of Ageless Wisdom..<br />reflecting Truth and Love<br />..in gentle ripples of Serenity.<br /><br />Spotlights, in tiny crystal form<br />amid the Rocks of Evolution..<br />Flickerings of Light<br />Shine bright..<br />on our Illusion. <br /><br /><br /><br />( with L.O.V.E.)<br />
    <br /><br />A brilliant sparkling fragment...a meteoric gem....<br /><br />I feel as if I am on an inter galactic space odyssey with this illusion. Nice to view it from the outside for a change...<br /><br />Titania<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Hi Titania.. wow..thank you for these comments.. L.O.V.E to you x  Can bears hug Faery Queens? here is one anyway!                                  bearhug
  • titaniatitania Posts: 160
    Bearhug accepted with pleasure. Appreciated if it is a simmering one.<br /> lolol/<br /><br />Thanx!<br /><br />Titania
  • on 1331727177:
    <br />Bearhug accepted with pleasure. Appreciated if it is a simmering one.<br /> lolol/<br /><br />Thanx!<br /><br />Titania<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />Haha! XX
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    on 1331417803:
    <br />                                                            "COSMOS" ( by lettingitsimmer)<br /><br />A cosmic clockwork<br />A timeless network of ever changing forms..<br />tumbling, spinning, down through Eternity,<br />across Galactic Worlds.<br /><br />Yet still those wheels revolve..<br />...everpresent wheels of Truth and Love<br />which seek, always, their own frontiers<br />..within  a longing heart.<br /><br />Pure crystal waters..<br />ponds of Ageless Wisdom..<br />reflecting Truth and Love<br />..in gentle ripples of Serenity.<br /><br />Spotlights, in tiny crystal form<br />amid the Rocks of Evolution..<br />Flickerings of Light<br />Shine bright..<br />on our Illusion. <br /><br /><br /><br />( with L.O.V.E.)<br /><br />June 25 2012: Thank you for connecting so perfectly with us Michael..          L.O.V.E. x<br />
    <br /><br /><br />HI SIMMER!! THANK YOU FOR FLOW OF MAGIC.  JUST FOUND THAT JEM OF YOUR))) <br /><br /><br /> :bearhug:<br /><br />
This discussion has been closed.