Dear Michael...

13»

Comments

• Happy Birthday dear Michael, I love you and I miss you so much.I hope you are healthy, happy and this day finds you with the ones you love.  :multiplespotting:
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    HAPPY 54 BIRTHDAY MY DEAR MICHAEL JACKSON, LOVE YOU MORE :bearhug:
  • :multiplespotting: Happiest of Birthday Wishes to you Michael. We love you and miss you terribly. Please COME HOME SOON.  :bearhug:  :moonwalk_:  :michael-jackson:  :penguin:  :abouttime: :th_bravo:
  • 0023.gif[size=12pt]Happy Birthday !!!!Pass a great day Michael[/size] 0014.gif! [size=12pt]I love you ! Joyeux anniversaire[/size] (0056.gif [size=12pt]Of France !![/size]  :icon_geek: )  0019.gif0023.gif [size=12pt]Come back soon! :bearhug:[/size]
  • mjptdmjptd Posts: 45
    Happy birthtday dear Micahael, I hope to see you one more time in this life, I wish you a  wonderful new life. Be  happy honey! I miss you....
  • Happy Birthday!!! :michael_jackson-1135:
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    Hi Michael, I'm wishing you a happy birthday and lots and lots of love! I hope to see you again real soon, can't wait for this day, I miss you much!!<br /><br /> /><br />
    <br /><br />Ofcourse we know that you're not gone, see this as a tribute!!! Big, big hug!!!  :bearhug:  :multiplespotting:
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    This is a special day. Days like this make me stop functioning for a while.<br />How many days do we stilll have in 2012? I count 124 days.<br />124 days we are still allowed to dream and believe that our Michael will be back.<br />124 days we can still have hope.<br />There are 2 posibilities: Mike will come back or - Mike will not come back.<br />TS made a promise. There are about 200 people on earth who are still having faith in  that promise.<br />As long as we believe - we keep Michael alive.<br /><br />The rest...will come or not.<br />We have no other choise but to keep watching.<br /><br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Happy Birthday Michael. :-)
  • :multiplespotting:  Where ever you are Michael, I hope you are having a helluva birthday.  Party over here. Party over there.  Happy birthday Angel.  Love and miss you much.  :bearhug:
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Dear Michael,<br />Your adventure has been a gift of a lifetime. What could I possibly give you in return....but a million wishes. Your special day, God gave the world an amazing artist, an amazing soul for all the world.<br />I am in endless awe of your talent, creativity and generosity. As I gaze through the churning clouds, to the stars above, I wish you many blessings and much love. Once again, I'll be there among the wishes of each star.....wishing the best for you. Happy Birthday Michael.....with love always!<br />Wishingstar
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Michael, I send you warm wishes for your birthday, praying you forever are surrounded by love, peace and joy.  :bearhug:<br /><br />Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be part of this great adventure. We are your army of Love always here to support you. <br /><br />God bless you always.<br /><br />happy_birthday_flower_glitters.gif<br />
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    Happy Birthday, Michael Jackson!!!!!  :multiplespotting: 
  • Hi Michael,<br /><br />May be you will not celebrate this day as your birthday<br />But as a special day in any way<br />Together with the ones you love the most<br />Being alive and no ghost (lol)<br />Enjoy this day with much love, fun and happiness<br />Know that i love you more and i wish you the best        :bearhug:<br /><br />animals,cute,hugging,laughing-d5cfc9ae268b754c876dfca3e78852ee_h.jpg<br /><br /><br />
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    I hope that all your wishes come true Michael..... :bearhug:  Happy birthday with all my L.O.V.E.  :bearhug:<br /><br /><br /><br />      <br />                                                  14.jpg
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Happy "Life" day Michael...from my Family to yours! I hope you have a Beautiful day full of LOVE and Laughter!!<br /><br />cosmic_heart.jpg<br /><br />I LOVE You!!!!!!! :bearhug:..."Thank You" Michael...for everything!
  • Happy Birthday Michael!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Happy Birthday Michael!! <3  :multiplespotting: :bearhug: :bearhug:
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DEAR MJ!<br /><br />Last two days New York celebrated non-stop your Legacy EVERYWHERE!!  -- " In the bar, on the beach, in the cafe, on the street..."<br /><br />Especially Eldorado auto-scooter in Coney Island amusement park -- they have  shooting MJ:s songs all day long , along  with shooting new music-video for some british pop group)) and like cherry on the top of this day, some Brave Man  plastered sooo heart felt letter on  the wall of the  subways hub that I just want to cry my eyes out, cause its exactly describe true feeling toward Michael and hunts my heart forever!  Gosh, I wish I figure how to insert pic  ...  ok, may be later..<br /><br />Happy Birthday, Dear Michael, may your all dreams come true! :bearhug:  :bearhug: :multiplespotting:
  • ToveTove Posts: 75
    Yesterday  I wen’t to field, full of sunflowers. I had planted the seeds when it still was spring, so they would bloom for your bithday.<br />They were smiling to me. I hope I could have had you with me :) I hope You had wonderfull birthday with lots of smiling sunflowers! I picked some infront of my house to bring joy, happines, sunshine and your beatiful smile to my life. Love you!<br />
  • <br /><br />Dear Michael...Souza says it all. <br />Nothing much more to say but to send you this song. I know I already posted in another thread..but..sometimes redundancy works. lol...<br /><br />"You Keep Me Alive..."  now - it's your turn Michael. Keep the dream alive...I can almost see you moving to this song on stage...<br /><br />Darn Michael..why is it you are so real in our minds...and yet so far away.  :Pulling_hair:
  • beautiful song....